over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Miami gym DEA raid

Their practices made no sense at all. Unless they were thinking that the best way to hide is right out in the open, they were completely stupid. I cant believe how they were doing business.

how is he "cheating" people?

you pay for a service or product, you receive the product. deal done. nobody got "cheated".

explain that.

if you think you're getting TRENBOLONE as TRT legally/legit, especially if you're not seeing a doctor, and ESPECIALLY if you're buying "Hormone Replacement Therapy" that's labeled A FUCKING MASS STACK! how stupid do you have to be to believe that's legit? and how stupid do you have to be to be surprised when that company gets busted? quit trying to blame other people for your own stupidity. if your fault if you lost money. you should've known the risk as it was BLATANTLY OBVIOUS to anybody age 12 and older that something wasn't "legit" about the company..... and if you didn't lose money, what the hell do you care? if the guy was selling bunk shit, I could see people being angry acting all 'hollier than thou social justice warrior', but he sold, allegedly, controlled substances to people who use controlled substances for cosmetic and performance enhancing purposes... MUCH like a lot, if not most people here.

bahaha what is wrong you seriously. stop imagining shit in your head. you reading everything backwards u genius.

I lost no money lol why would i order from them. We have sponsors here selling for 4 decades. trusted and reliable.

U say something wasn't "legit" about the company ??

EVERYTHING was NOT legit about this company. thats a fact. get that straight in your head.

Running a operation like this in a country like America where even possession of steroids for personal use is a crime or felony whatever you guys call it. Here they were selling them in broad day light and turning over millions and thinking everything will be cool and legit. nothing to worry about really wtf

In UK buying for personal use is not a crime.
IF you are found in possession of steroids but as long as its for personal use and not like 2000 dbols and 500 ml of test you are safe.

sooooo having said that if anybody was a complete idiot that was this guy who calls himself dr rodriguez , the main man behind this who thought its was all ok to run a operation like this.

Why should anyone be sympathetic towards him ? He asked for it. It was coming sooner or later. Did he not know how American law and order perceives this sort of stuff and what would be the implication if he got found out ? anybody with half a brain would know the answer to that.

The question is not that did anyone believe him when he said he was fully FDA compliant and legal doing what he was doing.

no its not about that.

All of us who are in the game knew sooner or later it will be game over for him.

The issue is when crooks like this comes up with smart ass schemes like dr rodriguez and tries to question the intelligence of the common man. We get them all the time in all quarters of life in some shape or form not just AAS related. So when they get caught out and law and order machinery goes pacman on them they deserve no sympathy or support.

they have to let them bail out, unless they are a flight risk
or was a violent crime.....no???

Mike knew what was going on because they got into fights frequently over the whole thing and knew it was illegal. At one point Richard even asked him if he could use the gym as a warehouse to store the gear and Mike said absolutely not. This whole thing is a lot bigger than it may seem. Once they can prove that the guy Richard used illegal funds to invest into the gym initially, money laundering will probably be slapped on to their list of charges and they will all be doing some serious time. Anyone who thinks this gym is going to remain open is sorely mistaken. All you had to do to realize this wasn't legit was to see that Trenbolone was being offered as a prescription.

Given the history that the state of Florida in particular has with crooked doctors and pill mills, it's not unreasonable to expect that everybody on that affidavit is going to get the book thrown at them. Whether they're steroids or OxyContin's makes little difference in the eyes of the court when mass quantities were being distributed/manufactured.

In my eyes they shouldn't have gotten booked in the first place, but there's just too many morons here and other places thinking they passed the Bar exam or something. Mike will most likely be going away unless some serious snitching happens. Bail is completely up to the discretion of the courts and the jurisdiction. I've seen people get denied bail for WAY less serious shit than this.

Last edited:
somebody turn the channel.

Attachments

• Old Man.jpg
    Old Man.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 178
We discussed the bust in depth on episode #84 on evolutionary radio. You can listen and subscribe to the podcast for free on iTunes here -> https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

The DEA and FBI are really cracking down right now on US domestic sources. Be careful everyone.
Lol like y'all got some super secretive insider info. Keep pushing your bullshit shitty Berd pharma gear to the newbies. Sad cuz y'all are affiliated here but yet if anyone asks about ANY legit lab even ones from here y'all say that same bullshit. Oh they are scammers, putting out fake gear stick with only Evo approved sources lol. Oh you mean the single shitty one lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Lol like y'all got some super secretive insider info. Keep pushing your bullshit shitty Berd pharma gear to the newbies. Sad cuz y'all are affiliated here but yet if anyone asks about ANY legit lab even ones from here y'all say that same bullshit. Oh they are scammers, putting out fake gear stick with only Evo approved sources lol. Oh you mean the single shitty one lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Careful, animal will be back to make up some serious shit about you. Animal71 got run off meso I wish the same would happen here.

Careful, animal will be back to make up some serious shit about you. Animal71 got run off meso I wish the same would happen here.

I hear ya. My problem is don't say other Labs are no good when clearly they are especially when your affiliated here with tons of good sources. I have no issues with that guy it's just the lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya. My problem is don't say other Labs are no good when clearly they are especially when your affiliated here with tons of good sources. I have no issues with that guy it's just the lies.

My issue is that are all scumbags. Pushing sarms that are 3times more expensive, telling people HCG is poison from pregnant women's piss to push their shitty hcgenerate product, any lab is a scammer except berdshit pharma.
They are fucking scum

My issue is that are all scumbags. Pushing sarms that are 3times more expensive, telling people HCG is poison from pregnant women's piss to push their shitty hcgenerate product, any lab is a scammer except berdshit pharma.

They are fucking scum

I like this guy! You hit the nail on the head! Sad there affiliated here with tons of really good sources but if you ask about anything other then bird crap [emoji90] you get the "scammers, fake gear, use only evo approved ". I bet they aren't promoting this place showing what all is here for the members there especially the sources lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 136
bahaha what is wrong you seriously. stop imagining shit in your head. you reading everything backwards u genius.

I lost no money lol why would i order from them. We have sponsors here selling for 4 decades. trusted and reliable.

U say something wasn't "legit" about the company ??

EVERYTHING was NOT legit about this company. thats a fact. get that straight in your head.

Running a operation like this in a country like America where even possession of steroids for personal use is a crime or felony whatever you guys call it. Here they were selling them in broad day light and turning over millions and thinking everything will be cool and legit. nothing to worry about really wtf

In UK buying for personal use is not a crime.
IF you are found in possession of steroids but as long as its for personal use and not like 2000 dbols and 500 ml of test you are safe.

sooooo having said that if anybody was a complete idiot that was this guy who calls himself dr rodriguez , the main man behind this who thought its was all ok to run a operation like this.

Why should anyone be sympathetic towards him ? He asked for it. It was coming sooner or later. Did he not know how American law and order perceives this sort of stuff and what would be the implication if he got found out ? anybody with half a brain would know the answer to that.

The question is not that did anyone believe him when he said he was fully FDA compliant and legal doing what he was doing.

no its not about that.

All of us who are in the game knew sooner or later it will be game over for him.

The issue is when crooks like this comes up with smart ass schemes like dr rodriguez and tries to question the intelligence of the common man. We get them all the time in all quarters of life in some shape or form not just AAS related. So when they get caught out and law and order machinery goes pacman on them they deserve no sympathy or support.

how was he "cheating" anybody?

guy pays for a product.

guy receives a product.

where was he 'cheating' anybody? and why do you have a problem with him?

They are fucking scum

what ever happened to personal responsibility and doing your own research and not taking what a company is saying at face-value?

the MARKET determines the price.

if you don't wanna pay 3x the value for SARMS, don't buy it.

if a company starts selling test and tren for 3x the competitors prices, the market will correct it and that company will likely go out of business. nobody's being FORCED to buy it.

reminds me of kids in the 90's getting upset that Andro or Nor-Andro or even HMB didn't pan out to be "just like steroids".

I like this guy! You hit the nail on the head! Sad there affiliated here with tons of really good sources but if you ask about anything other then bird crap [emoji90] you get the "scammers, fake gear, use only evo approved ". I bet they aren't promoting this place showing what all is here for the members there especially the sources lol!

It's one thing to push products and make these dumb click bait "discussions" there are lots of guys here pushing shit even if what they are pushing half the time is total bs. Just like their "perfect pct" includes ostarine, what a joke and I feel bad for the newbs that fall for it.

What bothers me is the use of his goons pretending to be non affiliated and trying to pump his shit. I've been scammed like this before and I'm sure I'm not the only one, it was much more elaborate but still the same concept.

the MARKET determines the price.

if you don't wanna pay 3x the value for SARMS, don't buy it.

if a company starts selling test and tren for 3x the competitors prices, the market will correct it and that company will likely go out of business. nobody's being FORCED to buy it.

THE INVISIBLE HAND

This thread is seriously still going on. LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear