over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Rashid Iron addicts gym just raided by the DEA

Do you think it's coincidence or a new trend of these busts happening more often? This is the third high profile bust this year and it's still February..

First guys at USTG, then DL, now this.. in a matter of a few weeks.

I think this bust was a time bomb just waiting to happen off of their own self-ignorance and thinking they could ever get away with this, especially so openly with popular names endorsing them out in the open. This was an easy bust for LE, it's absolutely retarded what they did, and in the drug business, that cannot happen (They are falsly "prescribing" prescription drugs without a license).

Anybody remember the Vet store down near San Diego that used to sell openly? Damn me if I can't remember the name of that store. lol. This was during the 90's.

I bet there's more than a few people sitting around shitting their pants waiting to see how many more domino's will fall from this.

You would be surprised, with non violent federal crimes a lot of times they are just looking to pick up cash and put it on their list. Drawn out trials cost a lot of money and resources and they know this, as well as locking people up who don't really pose a threat to society. No matter what they get to put the "bust" on their records.

I mean come on people can't really be that dumb to sell gear out in the open like that can they? They had to of had an end game.

With my friend that got away with his bank shit the feds claimed a bunch of crazy crap and it was all over the local news like it was a terrorist attack. He got away with fines, no jail time.

Who knows though, I'm just talking....

ohhhhh no.. these guys are going to get fucked by the long dick of the law... with no Vaseline.

your friend's uncle must have been in the senate or something

people go to prison for non violent felonies all the time.. you ever heard of Wesley Snipes? lol

I bet there's more than a few people sitting around shitting their pants waiting to see how many more domino's will fall from this.

haha people are shredding documents and microwaving hard drives like crazy

I think there was a rat in the system . Their bust in Florida in 3 months .

Yes he says he's 100% lifetime natural. He DEFF has some killer genetics to be in that shape year round!!

It's always funny how some of these guys are shredded for pics with clear gyno showing :eek: Mike Rashid and Ulisses Jr come to mind.

ohhhhh no.. these guys are going to get fucked by the long dick of the law... with no Vaseline.

your friend's uncle must have been in the senate or something

people go to prison for non violent felonies all the time.. you ever heard of Wesley Snipes? lol

I'm telling you he had 70 counts and got caught in a sting. He paid some fines and got the best lawyer possible that was it, no jail I'm not even sure there were any other penalties. When the news broke and it was all over the place I contacted his brother to kinda give my condolences and he laughed it off, good for him anyway fuck the banks. I don't have exact details and this was a couple years ago but from my understanding his lawyer was simply well connected.

If they have the cash to spread around and its their first time in any real trouble I think they will get off easy. We'll see though, maybe I have too much faith in people to really believe they were that dumb....

I doubt we could ever find out how many customers they had but I would still love to know their prices for gear. Anyone know?

Link to the indictment? Cant seem to find it in the usual places

Those guys were making a lot of money.Probably thought they were untouchable.All it takes is one person that is jealous,or mad at them to make that phone call.Now they get to watch their life melt.

It's easier to just get a job,be boring and safe.

This video explains everything.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJuO53yBBy4"]Anabolics Bust at Iron Addicts Gym! Iron Rage on RXMuscle.com - YouTube[/ame]

I think there was a rat in the system . Their bust in Florida in 3 months .
The article said an "informant" tipped them off. So whoever got busted first is now a snitch, probably somebody who got busted a couple years ago and is now cooperating as an informant in exchange for no time.

Piana's pitching a compounding pharmacy in his new videos - even posting packages and products and igf-1...his usual "I am connected" BS. I bet they will go down soon with all the attention.
all these places are technically illegal even with dr's scripts as most of the doctors prescribing this stuff are steroid docs, hard to believe they are still around.

Piana's pitching a compounding pharmacy in his new videos - even posting packages and products and igf-1...his usual "I am connected" BS. I bet they will go down soon with all the attention.
all these places are technically illegal even with dr's scripts as most of the doctors prescribing this stuff are steroid docs, hard to believe they are still around.

I'm shocked at a lot of what is going on....people promoting using gear on YouTube , labs having IG pages, etc. Making gear mainstream draws attention that will be the downfall to some of these guys. When I started using almost 10 years back, no one talked about gear usage aside from over anonymous forums.

that pharmacy he is promoting is the same on all the guys on allthingsmale use.....I dont think thats the publicity that owner wants (or maybe it is)...but that pharmacy always came off as ultra legit....(not now though with that video deca/igf etc as you said)

You would be surprised, with non violent federal crimes a lot of times they are just looking to pick up cash and put it on their list. Drawn out trials cost a lot of money and resources and they know this, as well as locking people up who don't really pose a threat to society. No matter what they get to put the "bust" on their records.

I mean come on people can't really be that dumb to sell gear out in the open like that can they? They had to of had an end game.

With my friend that got away with his bank shit the feds claimed a bunch of crazy crap and it was all over the local news like it was a terrorist attack. He got away with fines, no jail time.

Who knows though, I'm just talking....

People truly CAN be that stupid on a regular basis. In my profession as a teacher I see stupidity from across the spectrum; students, parents, law enforcement, and colleagues that I work with directly. It is everywhere. This bust does not surprise me one bit.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws