over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mikebackers Transformation Log

Here is some Shots of my lower body from a little over a week ago.

Already have striations coming through and that was at 7%BF. Hopefully I can keep bringing it together and bring something special to the stage. I may not be the biggest there but I am going to try and be the leanest and best conditioned.

Attachments

• Quad shot.jpg
    Quad shot.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 444
  • glute.jpg
    glute.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 405
Just a quick update before I hit my morning cardio. Added clen into the mix today as well as winny. Funny how the addition of these can make a big difference to my pysche.

I haven't ran winny in years but I respond great to orals for some reason. Looking forward to seeing even more changes in the next coming weeks.

Oh and I had my carbs cut to 140g everyday..... Things are about to get a little western.

Well I've been on clen two days now and been shaky handed all day on 40mcg. Core temp is up to as I'm sweating and hot all day. Looking forward to the boost and should hopefully be down around 5 percent in the next week or two.

4 weeks and 4 days till my first show and things are lining up nice. Hunger has been off the charts. Other than that the grind has been good. Motivation at 100.

Upped the clen to 60mcg today. Thinning out more and more everyday and still waiting for the winny to fully kick, I can usually tell when it does with the lower back pumps I get from it.

Training this week has been great and the intensity has been high. Was kind of in a slump last week and didn't know it. I've been getting sore from my training and my body is pretty beat up so I took yesterday off with the exception of light cardio yesterday morning.

Sleep has been shitty, started sweating like a mofo again. Probably a combination of the clen and switching over to Imporium tren.

Will try and get some current pics uploaded. Have leaned out a lot since the beginning of this contest.

Well F me !!! Ole Marv needs to get his Martian ass moving.

You look great man - definitely kicking my green ass!

Haha thanks for the kind words brother but I'm not so sure about that. I've been following your thread and you have made some kick ass improvements. Your update pics a few weeks back motivated me, very noticeable changes.

Thanks Pull Freak, sounds like things are going good for you as well.

Well I started at 225 and have slowly watched the scale drop. Weighed in at an all time low of 212.5 this morning. Pretty dehydrated and flat but the diet and cardio with addition of clen is working wonders. Definitely the boost I needed.

Will head up and see the coach this weekend, might see if I can lower my cardio and carbs a little bit. I feel like I have lost some size in my legs because I have been beating them up with 75min of the stair stepper 5 times a week.

I will see what he says but I think I'm ahead of the curve and would like to maintain as much size as I can, they are getting really cut up though.

I keep saying it but I will try and post up some good update pics, just been stupid busy with work lately.

. . . I have been beating them up with 75min of the stair stepper 5 times a week.
:eek:

I haven't belonged to a public gym for about 17-18 years or so, but we had a start-stepper at an old World's Gym I belonged to. I looked at it and thought "what a joke" UNTIL I tried it. Goodnight: what a workout!

I can't imagine doing that for 20 minutes much less an hour fifteen!

Yeah it's becoming a real grind. 45 min fasted in the morning and 30min post workout. Hopefully meeting my trainer here today or tomorrow and might see if we can change that a bit. I believe I am ahead of schedule with the fat loss, carrying just a little in the lower abdomen and lower back.

Skin needs to thin out overall but I think some of that is water, the clen has me so thirsty I'm drinking close to 3 gallons a day.

Have a somewhat local show occurring tonight might try and make it up for the evening show, see what some of my potential competition will be here in 4 weeks.

With that said I am officially 4 weeks out from my first show. I will try and get some pics taken tonight and post them up

Quick little update. Meeting with trainer went great and posing session was good. Still have some things to tweak and work on and need to work on holding the poses.

Cardio didn't get dropped like I hoped but I knew it wouldn't. Increased to 45min fasted and 45min post workout (3x/week). Really not that bad as its just steady state, just monotonous.

Carbs got cut to 100g/day. Other than that things are still rolling.
Changes still happening daily.

Said I would post some pics so here is a quick update shot. I will try and get the girl to take some of me in the some position as my first entry pics. Decent change so far. Little under 4 weeks until my first competition so need to make a hard push and get this last layer of fat off me.

Attachments

• abs1.jpg
    abs1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 73
Sorry about the big picture. Not sure why it came in so big. I can't edit it so if a Mod would scale that down or put it into a link that'd be great.

Thanks

Looking good, you started off with some nice definition and cuts in the abs

keep up the good effort

Been stupid busy with work lately haven't had time to update or catch up on anyone else's progress. Have the next 3 days off though and will catch up.

Still leaning out and jumped into overdrive with cardio at 45min 2x ED with the exception of only once on leg day haha. It's been a grind and I'm hungry all the time, had a hard time sleeping last night I kept waking up starving.

Looking to come in super lean, will add adrol in another week to add some intra cellular water and help fill me out. Not sure of my BF will hopefully get it tested this weekend.

Close but not quite there yet.

Started proviron today at 50mg.
Also ran out of hgh last week and after a bad batch from my source I will be ordering from a new supplier. Will do the rest of this prep with out any growth as I doubt I will get any in in time. Need to research suppliers before I pull the trigger as well. My trainer doesnt drop gh pre contest and his athletes havent had any difficulties getting the water off them. I know lots of opinions on this but I've seen it work for his guys first hand. Either way won't be an issue for me.

Looking nice and lean man! Great work!

Said I would post some pics so here is a quick update shot. I will try and get the girl to take some of me in the some position as my first entry pics. Decent change so far. Little under 4 weeks until my first competition so need to make a hard push and get this last layer of fat off me.
Looking good. Any idea where your bf is in that pic? Have you been tested? All that cardio is obviously paying off...

Looking good. Any idea where your bf is in that pic? Have you been tested? All that cardio is obviously paying off...

I was caliper tested twice near the time of this picture. Both were low 7% (7 and 7.2 I believe). I would believe I have lost another percent since this picture and should be getting tested again tomorrow. Might try and have it done today via In-body and caliper.

It's been a grind and a long contest prep, I was at 17% BF back in March haha. That's what MRE's and poor diet and no training will do to a man.
Wasn't planning on competing until November but decided I would shed the fat as that was the first step in any direction and might as well get a contest under my belt.

Things are coming together though and I'm enjoying the process. Can't wait to recomp and eat though haha.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws