over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos: letters from prison

I mean...

I like my strategy more

test/tren/halotestin with GH/MK677

add DNP on PSMF diet

decrease volume, increase weight (stick mostly to machines so you don't have to worry about balancing, getting trapped under something).

0 cardio

For having tried on myself (and seen on others) about every method known to man to burn fat in my 21 years lifting, I'll agree that Slice's is by far the most effective... and fastest. No question about it. :) Some Synthetine (injectable L-Carnitine) to shuttle all those freed fatty acids into the mitochondrias, as Elvia suggested, and you can't find any better method.

But man, PLEASE... if not for fat loss, at least do your cardio to save your cardiac muscle... you know I'm not one to preach, and it's obvious from your posts you won't have any kids for NO WOMAN will ever be strong enough to touch your frozen heart :D;) - so you don't really care about the future, :eek: but believe me, with hindsight, I now wish I had taken way less gear and done way more cardio in my earlier days... my heart health is absolute shit at not even 40, I'm not afraid to recognize it. Can't even count how many times I've felt a wreck (literally) over the last few years, thinking I was gonna be swept away by a heart attack... all that to not even like what I'm seeing in the mirror on most days... lol... :(

Sorry, I have to echo this. Nothing touches DNP brozinski. I personally think 200mg ED is healthier than using lots of clen and high dose T3 (50mcg, plus).

I'm about to do a giant detailed post on cutting drugs and risk mitigation but I don't want to be labeled the guy promoting DNP. Slice gets that hat all to himself. [emoji16]

Totally agree.

I get fantastic results from 1-200mg daily fir 10-14 days n don’t need to use Clen it keep it for those last bits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it definitely flattens you out, and takes a while to get fullness back...

i think people underestimate just how long it takes to get out of your system fully.

slice, in your opinion/experience, how long does it usually take you to get your fullness back after running dnp?

For having tried on myself (and seen on others) about every method known to man to burn fat in my 21 years lifting, I'll agree that Slice's is by far the most effective... and fastest. No question about it. :) Some Synthetine (injectable L-Carnitine) to shuttle all those freed fatty acids into the mitochondrias, as Elvia suggested, and you can't find any better method.

But man, PLEASE... if not for fat loss, at least do your cardio to save your cardiac muscle... you know I'm not one to preach, and it's obvious from your posts you won't have any kids for NO WOMAN will ever be strong enough to touch your frozen heart :D;) - so you don't really care about the future, :eek: but believe me, with hindsight, I now wish I had taken way less gear and done way more cardio in my earlier days... my heart health is absolute shit at not even 40, I'm not afraid to recognize it. Can't even count how many times I've felt a wreck (literally) over the last few years, thinking I was gonna be swept away by a heart attack... all that to not even like what I'm seeing in the mirror on most days... lol... :(

phidias, i'm not trying to pry, but just curious, when you say your heart health is shit, are you going off of bloodwork/EKG, or just by how you feel sometimes?

just curious

slice, in your opinion/experience, how long does it usually take you to get your fullness back after running dnp?

2-3 weeks

may help to use volumizers like creatine, citrulline, gh, and glyercine to help get fullness back up in addition to carbs

maybe insulin

oh i care about the future lol.. i can't even begin to describe how in love with myself i am :eek:

but you're right... what's the point of doing all this work to look pretty, if my heart is shit, and i feel like shit?

i'll throw 15-20 minutes/day into the mix.. but no more :star-:ars

hope all is well with you bro

it definitely flattens you out, and takes a while to get fullness back...

i think people underestimate just how long it takes to get out of your system fully.

I’m talking months and years later. I’m thinking it does something more to the mitochondria then we know. But I have no evidence and just what I have seen

I’m talking months and years later. I’m thinking it does something more to the mitochondria then we know. But I have no evidence and just what I have seen
There is no scientific support fie it permanently altering mitochondrial function. Plus Cells, and their energy production centers (mitochondria) are replaced/turned over anyway by new cells. It's a constant cycle and lifespan depends on the type of cell.

In fact, you'll actually increase mitochondria density after you get off. Meaning more energy potential. Not a crippled system.

As Simkins said in his extensive research on DNP in humans, "Dinitrophenol is remarkable for its lack of significant effects on the cardiovascular system even when the basal metabolic rate is raised to high levels".

Last edited:

yeah idk about that bro...

Milos said that a top olympia competitor used it, and came in insanely peeled..

Milos himself also used it, and i feel like he would have said if he felt it permanently altered his physique..

so many bodybuilders have used it, ifeel that we would know by now if something like what you're describing is real .

Curious, but I've never heard of this. Most guy find themselves for insulin sensitive after it clears and they shed the water, which should make it easier to pump up.

yeah idk about that bro...

Milos said that a top olympia competitor used it, and came in insanely peeled..

Milos himself also used it, and i feel like he would have said if he felt it permanently altered his physique..

so many bodybuilders have used it, ifeel that we would know by now if something like what you're describing is real .

I have no doubt about many high level people usin it. Not all top level bodybuilders have muscle that pop either. Sheer size and conditioning is what gets them there. You have very few guys who are actually round and have that pop.

Milos is as honest as they get in this sport but when did he use the dnp? The last few years he competed he did not look good. Especially once he started using seo and started bringing in flatter packages.

Curious, but I've never heard of this. Most guy find themselves for insulin sensitive after it clears and they shed the water, which should make it easier to pump up.

Dnp is great for insulin sensitivity. And the body should super compensate carbs when the dnp is out and the body is finally able to absorb carbs and when done you really do fill back out a lot compared to the state you were in, looking way more dry and full.

Didn't read the letters but years ago Milos said there was a stronger DNP type drug which he said was better. Didn't say what it was but at the time I googled for 5 minutes and found it, forget it now. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Didn't read the letters but years ago Milos said there was a stronger DNP type drug which he said was better. Didn't say what it was but at the time I googled for 5 minutes and found it, forget it now. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Dinitrocresol?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity