advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing GH & Gear in the same syringe. Does it degrade the GH or is it a myth?

You can easily add any oil aas with any water aas.we were doing this before we knew much about gear.we also never used alcohol to clean the area before injection.even though you definitely should,all those years not 1 infection.what’s weird as years went on and we were so careful is when we got abscesses.
The only thing that changed was we only used aas from a pharmacy,I don’t even think they had ugl back then.
I definitely feel the chances of infection from gear are way over exaggerated. Knock on wood I’ve never had an abscess or infection.

I noticed in hospitals drs and nursed don’t aspirate.I even asked why they didn’t.they said it’s not necessary.also when doing subQ or I’m they barely ever use alcohol.only when doing IV they wipe it gently.
I don’t like asking to many questions or they will make assumptions.
You’re right but they aren’t pushing oil based drugs, u push oil into your vascular system and you’re fucked even if it’s a little you’ll be coughing like you’re dying fir awhile, push a lot and well what do you think oil does to BP when it costs heart valves and arterial walls. Alcohol no big but ALWAYS aspirate

You’re right but they aren’t pushing oil based drugs, u push oil into your vascular system and you’re fucked even if it’s a little you’ll be coughing like you’re dying fir awhile, push a lot and well what do you think oil does to BP when it costs heart valves and arterial walls. Alcohol no big but ALWAYS aspirate
I always aspirate,I was just saying what I see in hospitals.even aspirating,the needle can move and need to redo the shot.im sure everyone had tren cough before and it feels like your dying .

You don't need to aspirate. The WHO, NIH, and CDC now advise against the practice.

From the NIH website:

"The World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention no longer recommend aspiration during intramuscular (IM) injections."

You don't need to aspirate. The WHO, NIH, and CDC now advise against the practice.

From the NIH website:

"The World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention no longer recommend aspiration during intramuscular (IM) injections."
You serious? Does it say if it matters if it’s oil or water based solution?

I always aspirate,I was just saying what I see in hospitals.even aspirating,the needle can move and need to redo the shot.im sure everyone had tren cough before and it feels like your dying .
Hell yea hurts like hell but then your clothes rip and you turn fucking green

From the NIH website:

Hey,is this a joke?even if its real I’d still aspirate.

I was just going to read through this thread.but can help to reply after hearing all this thing.

First off all I don't know what fucking hospitals you guys have been going to. But I've been to more hospital for different things than most of you put together. And every single one always wipes with alcohol and then wipe with a dry sterile one before the injection so the wet alcohol does sting when you get injected.

Second why the hell would you mix water and oil aas together and put yourself at risk? If you are that lazy to do separate shot and be safe.your in the wrong game

Third if you can't take your aas shot and then your gh in a slin pin instead of mixing it all together. You are either dumb,cheap or just plain lazy.

Don't mean any of this to offend anyone here personally. But someone needed to step up and say it how it is.

Everything they do should be done following evidence based. Your suppose to wipe hub with alcohol pad for 15 secs. Nurses sometimes cut corners and it sounds like this is the case with you..

And I don't know who here adviced not using alcohol pads, but that is about the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. If anyone gets an infection it's highly unlikely going to be the gear or the needle. It's going to be bacteria on that vial hub or your skin. It take a few seconds to load a needle, what's an additional second to wipe down hub and injection area.
Here is a World Health Organization paper on skin sterilization. Basically says it's useless though the evidence may not be definitive. Several studies cited.

I haven't gotten injections in a long time but for blood draws, which I have done many times recently, they don't sterilize.

I was just going to read through this thread.but can help to reply after hearing all this thing.

First off all I don't know what fucking hospitals you guys have been going to. But I've been to more hospital for different things than most of you put together. And every single one always wipes with alcohol and then wipe with a dry sterile one before the injection so the wet alcohol does sting when you get injected.

Second why the hell would you mix water and oil aas together and put yourself at risk? If you are that lazy to do separate shot and be safe.your in the wrong game

Third if you can't take your aas shot and then your gh in a slin pin instead of mixing it all together. You are either dumb,cheap or just plain lazy.

Don't mean any of this to offend anyone here personally. But someone needed to step up and say it how it is.
Also here if you referring to me I did this years ago .i never mix oil and water anymore,I’d rather do 2 separate injections.
Also I never in my life mixed hgh with AAS .i use an insulin needle for my hgh and I use a 23g 1 1/2 for my oil based AAS
Just cause I got lucky when I was young and dumb doesn’t mean I would do it again.i shouldn’t have been using gear when I started,I’ll admit that.but then took off many years and trained naturally.atleast then I knew how to eat and train correctly and learned as much as I can about the human body and also AAS.
I was in and out of the hospital probably more than you and seen some things that I questioned them about there methods.always getting an I’ve or bloodworktgey wiped it with alcohol but sometimes during sub Q injections they would not wipe it down.

Lol I really honestly doubt you have been in the hospital more than trust me. I've been in for so many things including gun shot to the stomach and plenty of surgerys. But that doesn't matter who's been in more than who.

I have never seen the hospital give any sub Q injection for anything unless if it's for insulin

and we all been there young and dumb. But that's how you learn in life.. I learn everything I know the hard way. I'm not young at either in 3 days I turn 50

Lol I really honestly doubt you have been in the hospital more than trust me. I've been in for so many things including gun shot to the stomach and plenty of surgerys. But that doesn't matter who's been in more than who.

I have never seen the hospital give any sub Q injection for anything unless if it's for insulin

and we all been there young and dumb. But that's how you learn in life.. I learn everything I know the hard way. I'm not young at either in 3 days I turn 50
I’m not going to go back in forth about hospital visits but I have injectable medication that I have at home ,so they give it to me in the hospital.incase your wondering is sumatriptan and it’s done sub Q.plus they give me blood thinners in the hospital ,which is also sub Q.
I have a history of dvts .and I’m usually in the hospital for a few months at a time.
I’ve had so many surgeries which leave me debilitated and not able to move.
My last surgery was a year ago and was in a wheelchair for 3 years.now I use a walker and go to the gym.first time in years I’m doing ok.
I gained so much weight from being home and tge only thing I had to do was eat.i was 320 pounds.now I’m down to 240.in only 4 months..
Sorry fir ranging I went off subject but that’s why my name is fat boy.

I was in the hospital due to Covid and I took a daily subq bloodthinner shot, Fragmin, since I was immobile. This is a very common drug. No sterilizing skin either.

I was in the hospital due to Covid and I took a daily subq bloodthinner shot, Fragmin, since I was immobile. This is a very common drug. No sterilizing skin either.
I was given one to but it was on my thighs

I’m not going to go back in forth about hospital visits but I have injectable medication that I have at home ,so they give it to me in the hospital.incase your wondering is sumatriptan and it’s done sub Q.plus they give me blood thinners in the hospital ,which is also sub Q.
I have a history of dvts .and I’m usually in the hospital for a few months at a time.
I’ve had so many surgeries which leave me debilitated and not able to move.
My last surgery was a year ago and was in a wheelchair for 3 years.now I use a walker and go to the gym.first time in years I’m doing ok.
I gained so much weight from being home and tge only thing I had to do was eat.i was 320 pounds.now I’m down to 240.in only 4 months..
Sorry fir ranging I went off subject but that’s why my name is fat boy.
The shots sound like Lovenox. Sounds like you should be on a long term anticoagulant like me. I take Coumadin now for life.

I always clean my skin before sticking myself for Lovenox shots. IMO it is foolish to tempt fate and not clean the injection site. It's cheap and easy.

I once had a bad abscess that required surgery, so I know what can happen.

I always clean my skin before sticking myself for Lovenox shots. IMO it is foolish to tempt fate and not clean the injection site. It's cheap and easy.

I once had a bad abscess that required surgery, so I know what can happen.
I couldn't agree more

I have no idea what the reasoning behind the quad-shots being riskier is but I've read it so many times by now by people who would know (like a Dave Palumbo for instance) and now experienced it first hand as well (after years of doing them though) so I'm done with them. 1 Abscess, a surgery and being close to sepsis was enough for me.

In one of the latest quad-injections threads many people were complaining about more PIP etcetera in the quad muscles so the proof is definitely in the pudding for me personally.
Too many veins and nerves in quads just asking for trouble.I always stay away from them

The shots sound like Lovenox. Sounds like you should be on a long term anticoagulant like me. I take Coumadin now for life.
I was given luvenox cause I got a blood clot do to surgery and immobility.most of my spine is fused with metal.I’ve had a c2 through t4 instrumental spinal fusion.I’ve had a l4 through s2 instrumental spinal fusion.i had a few laminectomys.i have severe nerve damage in both arms and hands causing them not to open.i don’t have good control over my legs from nerve damage.waiting on a hip replacement among other things but I will be here for awhile if I keep going.that’s why I had multiple hospital stays.
When given sub Q shots they give it in the leg,the arm my stomach.i always use alcohol for any shot.since I have sub Q meds at home besides hgh,I’m always careful.No reason for an abscess .i hate the hospital.
I’m actually The best I’ve been in over a decade or more.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws