advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing GH & Gear in the same syringe. Does it degrade the GH or is it a myth?

I know my story was off-topic but I wanted to share it anyway. An abscess is no joke, especially if you let it grow for weeks like silly me did.
I never do quad shots,I always seem to get knots and always hurts.
Why did you wait a month to get it checked out.usually an abscess changed colors,not just black and blue.
When I had one I went straight to the doctor. And told her something but me in the keg or wherever it was and show her.then she would prescribe an antibiotic and it would go away.
Never wait on it especially if your in pain.
Sorry to hear what happened.

I never do quad shots,I always seem to get knots and always hurts.
Why did you wait a month to get it checked out.usually an abscess changed colors,not just black and blue.
When I had one I went straight to the doctor. And told her something but me in the keg or wherever it was and show her.then she would prescribe an antibiotic and it would go away.
Never wait on it especially if your in pain.
Sorry to hear what happened.
I know bro it was completely on me but I didn't feel like dealing with the "What have you injected there?"-questions which in hindsight was stupid of me because it could have ended a lot worse than it did.

I've always separated my gear and GH shots. Gear IM, and GH subq. I figure the gh costs alot more then aas so why chance damaging it. I also pin the two at different times.

How about mixed with synthelamin? I highly doubt it would be a problem. Ordering some gh for the first time ever, and I might as well ask.

I know my story was off-topic but I wanted to share it anyway. An abscess is no joke, especially if you let it grow for weeks like silly me did.
If is definatlehy on topic, It seems like now days people are getting lazier and lazier with taking gear

- everyone asks if they take can take test subQ
- people debating about re-using the same slin pin over and over again
-mixing Gh now with AAS

I hate pinning but it seems like over time we just try and do less and less which makes sense, but potentially wasting GH or getting an abscess, all for what?

BTW, I didn't see it mentioned, why specifically are quad shots so bad? I always felt like I would get more swelling and redness there than other places.

If is definatlehy on topic, It seems like now days people are getting lazier and lazier with taking gear

-mixing Gh now with AAS

I hate pinning but it seems like over time we just try and do less and less which makes sense, but potentially wasting GH or getting an abscess, all for what?

BTW, I didn't see it mentioned, why specifically are quad shots so bad? I always felt like I would get more swelling and redness there than other places.
I have no idea what the reasoning behind the quad-shots being riskier is but I've read it so many times by now by people who would know (like a Dave Palumbo for instance) and now experienced it first hand as well (after years of doing them though) so I'm done with them. 1 Abscess, a surgery and being close to sepsis was enough for me.

In one of the latest quad-injections threads many people were complaining about more PIP etcetera in the quad muscles so the proof is definitely in the pudding for me personally.

You can easily add any oil aas with any water aas.we were doing this before we knew much about gear.we also never used alcohol to clean the area before injection.even though you definitely should,all those years not 1 infection.what’s weird as years went on and we were so careful is when we got abscesses.
The only thing that changed was we only used aas from a pharmacy,I don’t even think they had ugl back then.
I actually agree, I mean once in awhile if I’m nasty I go thru the song and dance, in 20 years got one abcess which I self treated and was the week of a show (body severely compromised) and it was from a water based oil and I had fake tan on. Your oils contain alcohol if everytime your body got something foreign in it you got an infection we would’ve ceased to exist years ago. I’ve seen guys on the battlefield remove debris and pack with dirt and self treat,I personally have had several injuries I packed with dirt clay which I later irrigated and then glued shut with no issue. Yes it’s preferable to sterilize but only on water based only do I truly concern myself with it. But I also know my products and have no concern about dirty lids or semi-sterile UGL practices which have become common place i my opinion.

-mixing Gh now with AAS

I agree, I go triceps and quads all day. The concern about quads so UCB recently is bc there are so many shit UGLs and guys are getting infections and yes a quad infection would be hard to self treat. As for GH your dropping a chunk of cash on it and you want to maximize it so you pin it 1-3 times a day, alone, with an insulin pin. If you have issues with insulin pins then PEDs may not be your world. Fuck my first cycle was with test suspension that required 18 gauge rigs, now that is a pain and yea every shot was in my quads bc it was a damn 18! 😂😂

Fuck my first cycle was with test suspension that required 18 gauge rigs, now that is a pain and yea every shot was in my quads bc it was a damn 18! 😂😂
My first shot was with an 18 gauge. It actually cut through the muscle like through butter lol. But it wasn't fun staring at that needle. For whatever reason the smaller gauges sometimes go in less smoothly, you get that tiny crunching/scar tissue sound lol.

Regarding disinfecting injection sites, from what I've read they no longer do this in hospital setting unless the skin is visibly dirty. Supposedly the data shows there aren't any less infections when disinfecting.

Regarding

I noticed in hospitals drs and nursed don’t aspirate.I even asked why they didn’t.they said it’s not necessary.also when doing subQ or I’m they barely ever use alcohol.only when doing IV they wipe it gently.
I don’t like asking to many questions or they will make assumptions.

I noticed in hospitals drs and nursed don’t aspirate.I even asked why they didn’t.they said it’s not necessary.also when doing subQ or I’m they barely ever use alcohol.only when doing IV they wipe it gently.
They took a sample of my abscess (to choose the right antibiotics to treat the infection) and it contained a well known "Staphylococcus xxxxxxxxxx-bacteria" that normally resides on your skin and is harmless there. But it's harmful when it gets inside of your body.

So I can only assume that it got into my leg by doing a Vastus Medialis shot WITHOUT disinfecting the injection area first. (I never disinfected up until now) I say assume because I never admitted to injecting anything so it wasn't discussed with the doctor.

Just sharing my experience with you guys... if one guy avoids an abscess by reading this and by disinfecting the injection area, I'd be a happy camper.

So the no need for disinfecting... I'm not so sure about that anymore. Better safe than sorry if you ask me.

So the no need for disinfecting... I'm not so sure about that anymore. Better safe than sorry if you ask me.
I’m with you, prep pads are less than a penny and it takes 2sec of my time

an ounce of prevention…….

Everything they do should be done following evidence based. Your suppose to wipe hub with alcohol pad for 15 secs. Nurses sometimes cut corners and it sounds like this is the case with you..

And I don't know who here adviced not using alcohol pads, but that is about the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. If anyone gets an infection it's highly unlikely going to be the gear or the needle. It's going to be bacteria on that vial hub or your skin. It take a few seconds to load a needle, what's an additional second to wipe down hub and injection area.

Everything they do should be done following evidence based. Your suppose to wipe hub with alcohol pad for 15 secs. Nurses sometimes cut corners and it sounds like this is the case with you..

And I don't know who here adviced not using alcohol pads, but that is about the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. If anyone gets an infection it's highly unlikely going to be the gear or the needle. It's going to be bacteria on that vial hub or your skin. It take a few seconds to load a needle, what's an additional second to wipe down hub and injection area.
I always use alcohol when I do my injections,I was just surprised what they do in the hospital.I would never recommend not using it .I also keep my hands washed and use alcohol on them then wipe the area then inject.
No reason not to be as safe as possible.

A shocking amount of scientific and investment effort goes into the precise concentrations of phenols and stabilizers they put into pharma preparations of commercially available rhGH. These affect volume of distribution and stability of proteins, aggregation, as well as the binding of rhGH to itself (which may form homodimers, rendering it less efficacious at the GHR). This would be one major distinction between not only pharma and generic, but between pharma and pharma.

Suffice it to say, mixing a likely black market AAS preparation that may contain solvents with 22kDa... which should be injected with a different sterile syringe is... I'll just leave it at, not ideal.

As far as mixing oil and water based into one shot, it can cause problems. I once had a sterile abscess doing that. So it wasnt infected, but the water got trapped in the muscle and formed an abscess. I lanced it and after that it was fine. Scared me a bit. I had mixed some oil based steroids with reforvit B (dbol).

That 191 chain is very delicate and if broken will not work. There is a reason why Bacteriostatic water is used at only 0.9%. Using gear has much higher concentration of BA and you take a chance on destroying the chain. Also, HGH is meant to inject subq not intramuscular. You take another chance of destroying the chain like that.

As far as mixing oil and water based into one shot, it can cause problems. I once had a sterile abscess doing that. So it wasnt infected, but the water got trapped in the muscle and formed an abscess. I lanced it and after that it was fine. Scared me a bit. I had mixed some oil based steroids with reforvit B (dbol).
I think you may have it backwards. This works for oil based, but not water based Suspensions separate and settle when they rest for awhile. Id assume that the water is the one thats gets absorb and that the crystallized gear in just sitting in the muscle causing a possible sterile abcess.

You can get a sterile abcess from oil just as easily if you use high volume shots or you don't rotate frequently enough.

I think you may have it backwards. This works for oil based, but not water based Suspensions separate and settle when they rest for awhile. Id assume that the water is the one thats gets absorb and that the crystallized gear in just sitting in the muscle causing a possible sterile abcess.

You can get a sterile abcess from oil just as easily if you use high volume shots or you don't rotate frequently enough.
Im thinking it was the water that was trapped under my skin because when I lanced the abscess, pure water came out. Ive had oil in there before and what comes out is oily. This was all water. After that incident I never mixed the two and it never happened again.

Im thinking it was the water that was trapped under my skin because when I lanced the abscess, pure water came out. Ive had oil in there before and what comes out is oily. This was all water. After that incident I never mixed the two and it never happened again.
And the water that came out had the same yellow tinge that Reforvit B had, from the vitamin B.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131