advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing GH & Gear in the same syringe. Does it degrade the GH or is it a myth?

I was given luvenox cause I got a blood clot do to surgery and immobility.most of my spine is fused with metal.I’ve had a c2 through t4 instrumental spinal fusion.I’ve had a l4 through s2 instrumental spinal fusion.i had a few laminectomys.i have severe nerve damage in both arms and hands causing them not to open.i don’t have good control over my legs from nerve damage.waiting on a hip replacement among other things but I will be here for awhile if I keep going.that’s why I had multiple hospital stays.
When given sub Q shots they give it in the leg,the arm my stomach.i always use alcohol for any shot.since I have sub Q meds at home besides hgh,I’m always careful.No reason for an abscess .i hate the hospital.
I’m actually The best I’ve been in over a decade or more.
Ronnie, is that you?! Whoever you are bro, I am sorry that you've had to go through such shit, guys may not appreciate fully this post.

I was given luvenox cause I got a blood clot do to surgery and immobility.most of my spine is fused with metal.I’ve had a c2 through t4 instrumental spinal fusion.I’ve had a l4 through s2 instrumental spinal fusion.i had a few laminectomys.i have severe nerve damage in both arms and hands causing them not to open.i don’t have good control over my legs from nerve damage.waiting on a hip replacement among other things but I will be here for awhile if I keep going.that’s why I had multiple hospital stays.
When given sub Q shots they give it in the leg,the arm my stomach.i always use alcohol for any shot.since I have sub Q meds at home besides hgh,I’m always careful.No reason for an abscess .i hate the hospital.
I’m actually The best I’ve been in over a decade or more.
Ok, well at least it sounds like you dont have a blood clot disorder like me and your heart is healthy?

Youre smart to use alcohol to clean the injection site. There really is no excuse to not do so. Its so simple to do and virtually free to do it. It is certainly not hurting anything to do so.

We even have some folks on here that reuse needles. No call for that either because nowadays it seems rather easy to get them. Back when I did my first injection around 1997 or so, I had no idea where to get them.

Ok, well at least it sounds like you dont have a blood clot disorder like me and your heart is healthy?

Youre smart to use alcohol to clean the injection site. There really is no excuse to not do so. Its so simple to do and virtually free to do it. It is certainly not hurting anything to do so.

We even have some folks on here that reuse needles. No call for that either because nowadays it seems rather easy to get them. Back when I did my first injection around 1997 or so, I had no idea where to get them.
Exactly back then nobody had needles and when you did find them they were $2 a syringe.we had guys that would sell pharm grade gear and we were paying $20 for a 200mg bottle of Norma hella.everything was so expensive but even those guys barely ever had needles.also you didn’t get to pick the gushed or size of them.whatever they had you would take.

Ronnie, is that you?! Whoever you are bro, I am sorry that you've had to go through such shit, guys may not appreciate fully this post.
Thank you,appreciate the kindness.just was trying to explain the circumstances that led to hospital stays, not trying to get attention or anything along those lines.
It’s not easy but I have a loving wife and my animals that are like my kids.if it wasn’t for them I probably wouldn’t still be here today.
The hgh seems to really help along with the test .i really feel like a different person since starting in July.the main difference is the hgh .also my wife takes me to the gym before work to help me.I’ve made so much progress.i went from a 4x pants to xl..
I’m off subject again so I’ll stop here

Thank you,appreciate the kindness.just was trying to explain the circumstances that led to hospital stays, not trying to get attention or anything along those lines.
It’s not easy but I have a loving wife and my animals that are like my kids.if it wasn’t for them I probably wouldn’t still be here today.
The hgh seems to really help along with the test .i really feel like a different person since starting in July.the main difference is the hgh .also my wife takes me to the gym before work to help me.I’ve made so much progress.i went from a 4x pants to xl..
I’m off subject again so I’ll stop here
Props to you man keep up the good work that's a big change from 4x to xl brother congrats keep it up
Screenshot_20211027-154521.jpg

Exactly back then nobody had needles and when you did find them they were $2 a syringe.we had guys that would sell pharm grade gear and we were paying $20 for a 200mg bottle of Norma hella.everything was so expensive but even those guys barely ever had needles.also you didn’t get to pick the gushed or size of them.whatever they had you would take.
Yep. Some of my first injections were with 18 guage needles.

I always clean my skin before sticking myself for Lovenox shots. IMO it is foolish to tempt fate and not clean the injection site. It's cheap and easy.

I once had a bad abscess that required surgery, so I know what can happen.

It doesn't hurt to do so BUT how many diabetics do you see cleaning their injection sites? Never saw it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen but never saw it. Hell, I've seen diabetics hit their thighs through their pants.

Like I said, they never sterilize me for blood draws. Never sterilized for my Fragmin shots. But I'm sure it differs, I'm in Europe. The link I posted actually said it's hard to get some nurses to stop sterilizing since they've done it so long lol.

It doesn't hurt to do so BUT how many diabetics do you see cleaning their injection sites? Never saw it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen but never saw it. Hell, I've seen diabetics hit their thighs through their pants.

Like I said, they never sterilize me for blood draws. Never sterilized for my Fragmin shots. But I'm sure it differs, I'm in Europe. The link I posted actually said it's hard to get some nurses to stop sterilizing since they've done it so long lol.
All nurses and medical personnel sterilize my skin before every injection. That includes young people that look like they just graduated high school, so they must still be teaching it here in the US.

It's all fine and dandy to not sterilize, until something goes wrong and you get a bad abscess like I had. It takes just a few seconds to wipe the skin. To me, not cleaning the skin, is like driving without a seat belt.

All nurses and medical personnel sterilize my skin before every injection. That includes young people that look like they just graduated high school, so they must still be teaching it here in the US.

It's all fine and dandy to not sterilize, until something goes wrong and you get a bad abscess like I had. It takes just a few seconds to wipe the skin. To me, not cleaning the skin, is like driving without a seat belt.
In hindsight, I couldn't agree more.

My abscess and the following surgery (which has apparently now caused a dent in my leg as well ffs) thought me that.

I was just going to read through this thread.but can help to reply after hearing all this thing.

First off all I don't know what fucking hospitals you guys have been going to. But I've been to more hospital for different things than most of you put together. And every single one always wipes with alcohol and then wipe with a dry sterile one before the injection so the wet alcohol does sting when you get injected.

Second why the hell would you mix water and oil aas together and put yourself at risk? If you are that lazy to do separate shot and be safe.your in the wrong game

Third if you can't take your aas shot and then your gh in a slin pin instead of mixing it all together. You are either dumb,cheap or just plain lazy.

Don't mean any of this to offend anyone here personally. But someone needed to step up and say it how it is.
I agree here i never heard of putting GH in an oil, the most expensive drug we take mixed in with alcohol is absurd to me, now i do disaggree on mixing water based and oil based i love me a lil tren/winny/mast pull-shake-shoot, but never a peptide or GH and I always aspiriate, wont lie dont always use alcohol and got a lot of shots in the military without alcohol, fuck we pack wounds with dirt and irrigate later without issue, but yes that doesnt apply here. I have had one abcess i self treated it and it was winny alone (water based no benzyl alcohol) was a 2 ml shot, pulled 23 ml out took bactrim and was on stage the following day. The point there is when youre close to a show youre immunodepressed and wearing fake tan which i believe was the primary factor in my abcess, ive treated two others but from guys who were using cheap shit UGLs that they shouldnt have been but wanted to save $40, fair prices yes but cheap on something going in your body thru a syringe, thats like buying a cheap parachute.

My abscess and the following surgery (which has apparently now caused a dent in my leg as well ffs) thought me that.
a dent and “ffs” which are what in your leg from a bad pin?

Yeah, as I was doing my trt injection today,I noticed the dent in my ass.its pretty deep.

My dent is from the surgery where the doctor had to cut my dead tissue out.

I agree here i never heard of putting GH in an oil, the most expensive drug we take mixed in with alcohol is absurd to me, now i do disaggree on mixing water based and oil based i love me a lil tren/winny/mast pull-shake-shoot, but never a peptide or GH and I always aspiriate, wont lie dont always use alcohol and got a lot of shots in the military without alcohol, fuck we pack wounds with dirt and irrigate later without issue, but yes that doesnt apply here. I have had one abcess i self treated it and it was winny alone (water based no benzyl alcohol) was a 2 ml shot, pulled 23 ml out took bactrim and was on stage the following day. The point there is when youre close to a show youre immunodepressed and wearing fake tan which i believe was the primary factor in my abcess, ive treated two others but from guys who were using cheap shit UGLs that they shouldnt have been but wanted to save $40, fair prices yes but cheap on something going in your body thru a syringe, thats like buying a cheap parachute.
No I don't think that mixing water aas with oil is such a bad thing.I did it a few times when I was young but that's because syringe were not easy to come across. But now a days why take a chance. To me I rather not and use it separately and

No I don't think that mixing water aas with oil is such a bad thing.I did it a few times when I was young but that's because syringe were not easy to come across. But now a days why take a chance. To me I rather not and use it separately and
You used to have to mix suspension with oil bc it would clog 18 gauges without the lube from some prop or at least not with the Ilium suspension but fuck it hit like a nuclear bomb

You used to have to mix suspension with oil bc it would clog 18 gauges without the lube from some prop or at least not with the Ilium suspension but fuck it hit like a nuclear bomb
Lol

I remember the old test suspension.i used to shake it really good then run it under hot water so you can draw it up.
The thing about all the pharm grade oils and water back then,it seemed to work so much better.i would take such a low dose and blow up compared to ugl stuff today.
Even if the sponsor has been around forever and had tests done,it just seemed much stronger.
Unless someone tests every batch then you dont know what your getting.
I used to load up text suspension with reforvit B the inj dball and would get enormous strength gains.

The medical literature isn't strong for either skin preps or not. But it's what's taught to us
Here is a World Health Organization paper on skin sterilization. Basically says it's useless though the evidence may not be definitive. Several studies cited.

I haven't gotten injections in a long time but for blood draws, which I have done many times recently, they don't sterilize.

They didnt provide any strong evidence for there argument here either. It did say that 82% pathogens were removed from skin with an alcohol prep so to me that a pretty good reason to use it. It's was taught to us in RN school that any site, hub or iv port be swabbed 15-30 seconds and it's also in many hospitals policies around the country. If it's over kill fine, but if it further prevent infection why not. Be smart people swab your vial hubs and skin sites. It's cost pennies and takes 2 seconds

Next chance you all who don't used skin preps, just take a uv light and run it across the area your about to inject, your vial and hands and tell me your not freaked out.

The medical literature isn't strong for either skin preps or not. But it's what's taught to us

They didnt provide any strong evidence for there argument here either. It did say that 82% pathogens were removed from skin with an alcohol prep so to me that a pretty good reason to use it. It's was taught to us in RN school that any site, hub or iv port be swabbed 15-30 seconds and it's also in many hospitals policies around the country. If it's over kill fine, but if it further prevent infection why not. Be smart people swab your vial hubs and skin sites. It's cost pennies and takes 2 seconds

I agree, it doesn't hurt so why not do it. I admit I don't swab most of the time for steroids, sometimes I do, say when I haven't showered or whatever. For vials I always put a sterile bandaid over the rubber and avoid touching it.

However, I wonder why they'd rather forego the skin swab? Is it that they are in such a goddamn hurry they don't have time to swab for 30 seconds? It always seems like it. When they do blood draws it's like every movement is calculated for maximum speed trying to save microseconds Lol.

One thing in the swab article that jumped out was the claim that you can't sterilize live skin tissue completely. So you might have pathogens living in it despite swabbing.

I remember the old test suspension.i used to shake it really good then run it under hot water so you can draw it up.
The thing about all the pharm grade oils and water back then,it seemed to work so much better.i would take such a low dose and blow up compared to ugl stuff today.
Even if the sponsor has been around forever and had tests done,it just seemed much stronger.
Unless someone tests every batch then you dont know what your getting.
I used to load up text suspension with reforvit B the inj dball and would get enormous strength gains.
Yea me too we have great UGLs and my labs show they are legit but we also carry pharma still and I do at least 60% of my shit with our pharma Organon Sust or Jelfa Omnas. There are a few really too end UGLs out there and 20 years ago I had a friend with a small line just for him and his crew set up in a house converted into a giant clean room where you literally had to strip down to white lab jump suits to go in and it was amazing and then I had another buddy in the mi 2000s who just made tren from pellets with a mask on and it was amazing you felt like a god on it. Once a month he’s seal his front door and work all weekend to make a few hundred bottles but they were gone by Monday afternoon 20 ml like 2 1/2 bill and every single one gone I think he made a small fortune-won like 3 prestigious shows and then married his gf and quit it all……🤷🏼‍♂️

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws