over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mixing protein in coffee

Ok i just tried it. Not awful, but not great. As Tenny said above, it seems to "Curdle" the protein and some float on top. It has a slight bitter taste but nothing i couldn't handle. I used cold filtered whey from TN and it was the cinnamon bun flavoring. Like Emeric said, i bet its better with unflavored, unsweetened protein. Also i probably used too much as i used a whole scoop in my yeti coffee cup. Might need to cut that in half but over all it wasn't bad. I just remember some old posts saying it was detrimental to the protein.

Thanks fellas.

I make the coffee at night then add a scoop of chocolate whey, coconut oil and/or peanut butter mixed in a bullet with honey in the morning so the coffee is room temp...very similar to Emeric. Who knows he probably posted it years ago and I started doing it periodically.

Last edited:
sounds interesting. Hopefully your coffee is not that hot. I think it's better for you to add ice in coffee down before mixing in protein. :p

LBA in coffee or SynthePure with cold coffee... Gd to go!

Ok i just tried it. Not awful, but not great. As Tenny said above, it seems to "Curdle" the protein and some float on top. It has a slight bitter taste but nothing i couldn't handle. I used cold filtered whey from TN and it was the cinnamon bun flavoring. Like Emeric said, i bet its better with unflavored, unsweetened protein. Also i probably used too much as i used a whole scoop in my yeti coffee cup. Might need to cut that in half but over all it wasn't bad. I just remember some old posts saying it was detrimental to the protein.

Thanks fellas.

Immersion blender is the key. The lift big eat big dude figured it out not me. YouTube liftbigeatbig protein coffee. Like cappuccino.

Rex.

https://youtu.be/s1QDh7zXq3o

Just started doing this, I actually like it a lot. Still trying different flavors but I like the salted caramel so far. My old man put me on to this, he had a tub of mocha protein and I was giving him shit for it because I think it tastes terrible. He mixed it with his coffee and got the last laugh. Not a bad combo.

LBAs in coffee is like flavored creamer ... And dissolves completely ...

anyone have the macros for LBA's or the ingredient label?

I always make my protein shakes thenight prior, and when I want to have coffee in it, i'll throw in a teaspoon or two of just regular cheap instant Folgers coffee. Tastes great!

Isopure used to make a protein powder with coffee in it. Did not sell well in most retail stores and gyms. Not sure if they discontinued it or not though so I don't see you mixing the two being an issue.

Isopure used to make a protein powder with coffee in it. Did not sell well in most retail stores and gyms. Not sure if they discontinued it or not though so I don't see you mixing the two being an issue.

ON still makes protein with caffeine for those interested.

I've done it quite a few times but I didn't know it would cook the whey. The taste has never bothered me but I can stomach pretty much anything that isn't Jager. I guess cold coffee it is now, I can deal with the clumping haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131