over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More gear = eat more?

Thewhite9t

Registered
Is this how it works since more food can be turned to muscle and partitioning is better?

I'm upping the dosage this cycle so I'm thinking I should be upping food intake too. I already eat ALOT but I don't gain fat very fast.

I havn't seen anything about this. It would make sense though.

Opinions?

I think that their is a imit as to what your body can use no matter what your on , I think that if you are on a high cal diet getting say some 2grams of protine per lb of body weight and 300-400grams of carbs a day I think that your gonna gain some fat like it or not reguardless as to if your taking 250mg test a week or 2000 mg a week , the body can't use a massive amout more than normal , granted it does help but I don't think that their is a realy huge differance.

BUT , i could be completely wrong , this is just goin off of what limited experiance I'm learning here

Is this how it works since more food can be turned to muscle and partitioning is better?

I'm upping the dosage this cycle so I'm thinking I should be upping food intake too. I already eat ALOT but I don't gain fat very fast.

I havn't seen anything about this. It would make sense though.

Opinions?

You need to up your workouts also, if you don`t train hard is no reason to eat more.

Bodybuilding is a progressive sport so there has to be a progression in training, food and hormones so you have to get stronger and eat more, do it and you´ll be glad ;)

lean mass only

so why put on 30 lbs. of bodyweight if you have to diet down to see the 8 lbs of lean mass you gained? why not adjust your caloric intake just enough to gain the lean mass without all the fat and water. AAS aren't about turning food into muscle but rather enhanced recovery ability giving you the means to train more intensely more frequently.

basicially what every one above said, steroids allow you to increase workout volume and food intake beyond what you can naturally handle inorder to maximize muscle gains, but theres still a limit to how much calories you need for muscle gain and anything beyond that will just get turned to fat

so why put on 30 lbs. of bodyweight if you have to diet down to see the 8 lbs of lean mass you gained? why not adjust your caloric intake just enough to gain the lean mass without all the fat and water. AAS aren't about turning food into muscle but rather enhanced recovery ability giving you the means to train more intensely more frequently.

I'm going to ask some some the really big guys why they use that approach.

And I didn't reailze food doesn't produce more muscle? If your doing anything at faster pace, don't you need more fuel?

Last edited:

Well... I'm inclined to disagree a little with this.

AAS allow for better nutrient partitioning among other things that will allow one to assimilate more protein/calories. I understand what you are saying though, what's the point of gaining fat if you don't have to?

You need to up your workouts also, if you don`t train hard is no reason to eat more.

Well I believe that this is a given. I've taken one rest day out of my split.

I don't think intesity is at all a problem for me.

Maybe I need to clarify what my question is-

I mainly follow DC's advice when it comes to training. He always talks about packing yourself full of good food for muscle gains then increasing cardio to keep bodyfat at a comfortable level.

What I really want to know though is if I'm increasing my gear will I gain less fat from the same amount of food.

I'm going from 500mg test/ 250mg tren- to - 600mg test/300mg tren/ 40mg D-bol. Therefore I should probably jump about 500kcal or so?

Thoughts?

Food DOES produce more muscle.

Sumo have more more muscle than most anyone on the planet. The problem of course is that they also carry an obscene amount of fat.

Food DOES produce more muscle.

Sumo have more more muscle than most anyone on the planet. The problem of course is that they also carry an obscene amount of fat.

ya how the hell do they get so big, lots of sugar and sat fat?

I agree but unless you know your body %100 which most dont its hard to judge what lean mass your gonna put on, thats why most would rather gain a few more lbs of water and fat to ensure they get all the muscle they can opposed to play it on the low end and potentially sacrafice some muscle.

500 cals a day is a big jump imo if ur already bulking. id jump up half that.

Lets say you weigh 200lbs now, and your goal is to get to 220lbs. You have to increase your calories and eat like a 220lb. man. You also have to maintain that once you reach your goal. If you drop your calories back down it only makes sense that you weight will drop accordingly. You see your body has a natural weight that it feels comfortable and healthy at. When you try and go beyond that with AAS and weights and more food, you body tends to fight that to a degree. Then when you want to go from 220 to 250 once again you will have to up your calories, and probably AAS dosages. I hope this makes sense. Again this is only my opinion.

Food absolutely produces muscle in my opinion.

Lets say you weigh 200lbs now, and your goal is to get to 220lbs. You have to increase your calories and eat like a 220lb. man. You also have to maintain that once you reach your goal. If you drop your calories back down it only makes sense that you weight will drop accordingly. You see your body has a natural weight that it feels comfortable and healthy at. When you try and go beyond that with AAS and weights and more food, you body tends to fight that to a degree. Then when you want to go from 220 to 250 once again you will have to up your calories, and probably AAS dosages. I hope this makes sense. Again this is only my opinion.

AWESOME!
to the OP i have a question. is your current dose producing no more gains? before upping the dose did you simply up the food intake and see if the results came that way? if not try upping the calories to your proposed level for a higher dose for a month before increasing dose and see what happens. you may be pleasantly supprised :)

Exactly!!!!! The best way to prepare for a show is to do it like they did in the 60s and 70s.....ala arnold and franco.......grow into the show......in other words......start your precontest diet at a very lean bodyfat level....say 8 or 9 percent.....then you concentrate on raising your muscle mass and maintain your leaness......the idea is that you gain size thereby stretching your skin tightly throughout your body......the result.......size and conditioning and looking your biggest without dieting too intensely and losing muscle in the weeks leading up to your scheduled show!!!! IMHO

with your skin stretched tighly over your muscle......you will not have loose skin......which so many times happens to folks who lose tremendous amounts of weight.......loose skin will detract from your physique.

By the way, Levrone also grew into shows.....starting at an offseason 205-210 and ending up at 235-240.....peeled and looking nice and full.....instead of over dieted and flat and emaciated.

with your skin stretched tighly over your muscle......you will not have loose skin......which so many times happens to folks who lose tremendous amounts of weight.......loose skin will detract from your physique.

By the way, Levrone also grew into shows.....starting at an offseason 205-210 and ending up at 235-240.....peeled and looking nice and full.....instead of over dieted and flat and emaciated.

This has been discussed quite a bit on the board....the guys that 'grew into a show' were at an artificially low bodyweight when they started their diet, training, and supplements. If you are on any sort of calorie restriction, do you believe you are going to put on mass while you were not able to put on mass when you were 'off-season'. Those guys had already been bigger before so it was a combination of muscle memory, nutrition and aas. IMO

:D
This has been discussed quite a bit on the board....the guys that 'grew into a show' were at an artificially low bodyweight when they started their diet, training, and supplements. If you are on any sort of calorie restriction, do you believe you are going to put on mass while you were not able to put on mass when you were 'off-season'. Those guys had already been bigger before so it was a combination of muscle memory, nutrition and aas. IMO

x2

i dont think its that easy bro. sure if you eat like a 220lb guy you will get to 220 but who knows how much fat ur gunna put on while ur getting there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131