over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOSS and FARVE? REALLY???

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Rumors are Randy Moss has gotten traded back to the Vikings. So it will be Moss and Farve on the same team now? WOW! NICE! I am just thinking is it a little too late or can Farve still put it in the air? And can Randy Moss still play at a high level? We shall see. If it gets done quickly then Moss may be appearing in Monday nights game with the Vikings.

I saw this as well, next Monday night football should be fun to watch and see what type of chemistry they can get going.

When it comes to Moss and Favre, I think Moss pretty much proved what type of player he is with the Patriots, a damn good one. Like they said on Sports Center this morning, hes in the best shape hes ever been in the past 3-4 years. I think it all comes down to Favre and his offensive linemen, and if they can get their act together.

Thats still one hell of a lineup though- Favre, Moss, and Peterson. Definitely gives the Vikings what they desperately needed.

F*CK YES!!! Can't wait to see what happens when these two pair up together!! Should be interesting..

Now that's an All Madden team to be reckoned with!
:headbang:

that's gonna be a pretty awesome combo

it is a great combo but I think everyone is expecting the Vikings to have a year like they did last year and I just don't see that happening this year. All though, I would love to see them in the superbowl I just think last year was almost like a fluke or something.

Its a long season, we will see...

You know if Farve has a good year with Moss, his ass aint gonna be FINALLY retiring! hahahahaha ONE MOR EYEAR! hahahaha

Pats got a 3rd round pick in the 2011 draft.

Wonder if the Pats will go after Vincent Jackson, disgruntled in SD. They have enough picks now to make a deal.
2 in the 1st(one being Oak's pick, they suck should be a good one)
2 in the 2nd
2 in the 3rd
and who knows how many they have stockpile in the later rounds.

I wonder if this is the 1st time a player has appeared in back to back monday night football games! Never the less, they're now a contender in the NFC. Oh, and 'drama queen' Favre will be back for another year if they miss the Super Bowl

Yea this is going to help the Vikings. They have a legit deep threat now. Harvin can go back to slot.

Farve and Moss are going to be an awesome combination. I have Moss in my fantasy league and am totally excited. Favre can still air it out and Moss is still without a doubt on of if not the top deep threat in the league. Patriots have been running a two tight end offense which had relegated Moss to mainly a decoy. I expect big things from Randy in Minnesota......hopefully he waits though until after they play my Jets Monday night!!

Last edited:
A few things need to happen for the vikes to turn this thing back around.

O-line needs to not only pass block which has been horrendous but also blow open holes for the run.Favre can't continue to take this beating weekly.

Adrian Peterson needs to find holes and not run into the holes stuffed by backers.He is one of the best when he has daylight but he needs to create something out of nothing at times also. They really miss Chester Taylor whom really didn't get the credit he deserved last year.So pearcy harvin really needs to pick up the slack and fill the void left by Taylor.

Moss will now give them a true deep threat they miss with Sydney Rice on the UTP list.

The Vikings also are missing some key Dbacks but have held opponents low in scoring.They held both the Saints and Dolphins to 14 points each which is acceptable.But they only scored 9 against the Saints and 10 against the Dolphins.The scoring should increase with Moss and the other adjustments made.

It will be intersting as they definately will improve,but how much?

Vikings needed to do something, they are struggling. It is going to take 2-3 wks at least to fit in, so if they go 1-2 in the next 3 weeks, they would have to go 8-2 the rest of the way to make the playoffs, not impossible, but not likely. Farve, this is the year his streak ends, he will not make it out of this season without injury, well maybe this is kinda touch football nowadays.
I think the trade helps Adrian the most, they will have to play Moss and Rice 2 deep most of the time, leaves Harvin and tight ends to work the middle of the field and give Adrian all kinds of running lanes.
Go Cardinals (we suck but can win our division with 7 or 8 wins)

Not a Vikes fan but I have much respect for Favre. Shit can really start going well for the Vikes now. With Moss there now and a return from Rice, if they trudge through regular season some what healthy, the Vikes will be can be a dominating force in the post season. We will see........

They gotta get to the playoffs first. NFC is down this year, way down.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear