advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr.Olympia 2020 broadcast link, top 5 predictions, discussion etc...

TripppleP

Registered

Above is the link for the Mr.Olympia 2020. Its $60 to watch this year. Maybe someone here knows how to get it for free.

I haven't come up with my top 5 yet. But I will shortly. Feel free to drop your top 5 predictions.

I predict not a single competitor looks anywhere near as good as they do/did 1 week out from the show on social media....

Thats how I felt last year. I was like wtf happened. I was so excited for weeks and then no one showed up.

I predict Dexter is going to finish ahead of at least 5 guys who are much more impressive than him on the day.

Obviously he is crazy impressive due to his age but you know even if he is off a bit and some of the young guys are on he will still be finishing above them.

I hope Hadi calms down with the site enhancement this week otherwise it will go against him if he keeps adding to his shoulders etc.

Off the top of my head...

Phil
Curry
Ramy
Hadi
Bonac

I hope Ramy wins. Curry's legs are too weak but he always looks good and even if he is slightly off they won't put him down too low. I hope and expect Hunter Labrada to look better than the likes of Bonac (imo) but he will probably be somewhere between 6th and 8th. He is going to need something special to be put ahead of Dexter even if Dexter is slightly off.

I think Labadra looks so awesome . Love his physique flow size symmetry condition he has it all. But like E mentioned I think cuz it’s his first O and he’s new the highest he gets even if on and better than most guys is between 6-8th

Phil
Ramy
Bonac
Hadi
Curry

I’m just ready to just see Dexter go, it’s time for the new guys to start moving up the ranks in the next 5-10 years.

I think if he’s on point Phil win win. I wouldn’t mind seeing Ramy get it though.

Don’t care for Brandon

Phil
Ramy
Curry
Hadi
I’m doing this because I like him Hunter
Bonac
I’d like to see Ian creep into the top 7-8
Antoine looks good but comes across small. Justin could make top 10

Not sure if any of you watched yesterdays Fouad's Podcast with Dennis James, but near the end he held up a cell phone comparing Hunter and Ramy in side chest. Obviously not the best quality, but I think Hunter has a while to go, to be able to compete against Ramy.

From the little I can make out, Ramy is looking good (this is pretty much, the best and only full body pic we have seen of Ramy). Hopefully they don't screw up Ramy in the last week.

Here are some screen shots I took:

6mbncKwl.jpg

What do you guys think? Supposedly the pic is of Ramy just from about 4 days ago (in the video he says 2 days ago, I think they filmed on Sunday)

I think Ramy is looking amazing.

Oh and if you want to see the video, here is the link (time at 1:15)

We hear the same shit every year he comes in so we’ll see. I don’t expect the newer guys like Hunter, Ian, Antoine to place in the top 3 they’re just coming up so give them a couple years.

Not sure if any of you watched yesterdays Fouad's Podcast with Dennis James, but near the end he held up a cell phone comparing Hunter and Ramy in side chest. Obviously not the best quality, but I think Hunter has a while to go, to be able to compete against Ramy.

From the little I can make out, Ramy is looking good (this is pretty much, the best and only full body pic we have seen of Ramy). Hopefully they don't screw up Ramy in the last week.

Here are some screen shots I took:

6mbncKwl.jpg

What do you guys think? Supposedly the pic is of Ramy just from about 4 days ago (in the video he says 2 days ago, I think they filmed on Sunday)

I think Ramy is looking amazing.

Oh and if you want to see the video, here is the link (time at 1:15)

I feel like deja vu with the Ramy thing. Why does he always fail to come in sharp?

Is Ramy with Chad or Dennis James?

Is Ramy with Chad or Dennis James?
Chad has been doing his nutrition and still is. Ramy has just been staying with Dennis the last two weeks and Dennis has been taking him through workouts; but he says he doesn't advise Ramy on anything, Chad is 100% in control, he's just a friend helping a friend (and IMO a babysitter for Ramy, to make sure he does what he is supposed to lol)

Chad has been doing his nutrition and still is. Ramy has just been staying with Dennis the last two weeks and Dennis has been taking him through workouts; but he says he doesn't advise Ramy on anything, Chad is 100% in control, he's just a friend helping a friend (and IMO a babysitter for Ramy, to make sure he does what he is supposed to lol)

Thanks my man! Hopefully he doesn't cave, and that he just listens to 1 person....that being Chad since he is the one supposedly in control. I think he had that problem in the past with the Camel Crew.

How does his hams stick out as far as his ass from the side and then disappear from the back. It doesn't make sense.

Phil is going to win because of Olympia politics, the competitor that deserves it the most will get fucked.

I hope Hadi can take it, but seems unlikely

Ramy's latest leg shot (supposedly) Looks in great condition but wish he would show quads from the front as his side shots always look impressive

Q03kycD.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311