Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Interesting picks, but I put Phil ahead of Jay:

Attachments

• muscle mags top 10 picks.jpg
    muscle mags top 10 picks.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 604
Those predictions seem way off to me.

Dang, in that pic, branch looks great. Higher than what they predict. Ahead of pak at least. Jay ahead of Phil? Perhaps if he comes in looking like that pic. I don't know when that pic was taken but idt recently. We will know in a few days.

JJ u smokin crack again? I read somewhere you think Ramey gonna win? Its gonna come down to the big three just as the pictures are numbered.

lol. Branch ahead of Vic? Ahead of Ramy? Ahead of Evan?

Can't stand branch's physique.

where the fuck are so many people gettinf jay for FIRST from???

he'll be lucky for top 5

I know these pics are decieving at times. I know in reality Phil takes branch any day. But let's look at the two pics. Same pose close together so it's easy to compare. Some of u guys with stage experience or judging chime in.

To me. Branch's legs look superior as does chest and triceps. Lats as well. Biceps are close. Midsection goes to Phil. So based on those two photos. Who wins the pose? Just want to hear some opinions. Again. Picking these two to compare because doing the same pose so close together and it's easy to compare. I know in reality Phil takes the show

No way is Evan placing higher than Ramy. And in my opinion Jay is going to be battling for 3rd.

No way is Evan placing higher than Ramy. And in my opinion Jay is going to be battling for 3rd.

Exactly. And didn't ramy just put it all over Vic in NY.

Interesting picks, but I put Phil ahead of Jay:

It's funny that ramy loos different next to centaponi! His arms look small. But hs legs are huge.. I hope that they move all the competitors next to each other since this is a eggs line up... But good low sandy won't do that, she is too impatient..

I'd like to see rely next to jay and Phil and Kai and wolf.... Then place them. What do you bunk guys??

It's funny that ramy loos different next to centaponi! His arms look small. But hs legs are huge.. I hope that they move all the competitors next to each other since this is a eggs line up... But good low sandy won't do that, she is too impatient..

I'd like to see rely next to jay and Phil and Kai and wolf.... Then place them. What do you bunk guys??

I don't know which pictures you're looking at but ramy looks bigger than Evan and is bigger than Evan. All you ramy doubters are going to see. He isn't going to win but he's going to break a lot of hearts on Saturday.

I say first or worse case 2nd.

Yep, people like a champ who comes back for the win. So if it's at all possible, they'll push Jay up a place or two...In any case, Jay will place higher than he deserves to, even if he's a bit off.

Big rammy 10 ! Fuck that shit,

he deserves top 5 at least, he came out of nowhere to that in 2 3 years. fucking props... not MR O but still

I say first or worse case 2nd.

Phil has Jay in the waist,bi's,and delts, after that it it game over this year. Cutler is coming in lighter,but with as much muscle,back,legs,calves,chest. It really could go either way, but I believe Jay is done competing after this year and has been an ultimate representative of the sport and they are going to send him off a winner, the only Olympia to lose the title twice and win it back. Plus you have to remember how many times he came in second to Ronnie. He deserves a break if he comes in thinner and grainier like Yates used to. He would have ten Sandows if not for Big Ron. I give Jay the nod as long as he doesn't come in the condition he did when Dex beat him. IFBB who knows though.

i'd love to be there for first call out. my favorite part of show and if by chance ramy makes first call out that place will explode. with such a stacked show every call out will be intense, i'm just as curious who will get sixth place as i am first. can't predict a bodybuilding show, so many things can go wrong in hours before you step on stage and even then it's what ever the judges decide they want to like that day.

Phil has Jay in the waist,bi's,and delts, after that it it game over this year. Cutler is coming in lighter,but with as much muscle,back,legs,calves,chest. It really could go either way, but I believe Jay is done competing after this year and has been an ultimate representative of the sport and they are going to send him off a winner, the only Olympia to lose the title twice and win it back. Plus you have to remember how many times he came in second to Ronnie. He deserves a break if he comes in thinner and grainier like Yates used to. He would have ten Sandows if not for Big Ron. I give Jay the nod as long as he doesn't come in the condition he did when Dex beat him. IFBB who knows though.

I would think Jay would also be the overwhelming crowd favorite.

I don't know which pictures you're looking at but ramy looks bigger than Evan and is bigger than Evan. All you ramy doubters are going to see. He isn't going to win but he's going to break a lot of hearts on Saturday.

of course Ramy is bigger, he is the bigest up there.. kai, jay, wolf are bigger then phil , but phil won straight 1's across the board.. most people do not know that... there was not a 1 point difference between Kai and phil last year....

fact.... came right from Lonie teppers lips... just a roomer....

ramy will have his cay bro.. i would not be surprised if he is 2nd call out...

dex was a mr O.. highly unlikely that ramy places higher..

if I were judging, id say the BEST physique places highest no matter who did what in the past....

Susan Williamson has her favs. and judges way to fast IMO..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws