over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Extended/Modified Boladrol Trial

I was surprised!

Myosin... I know I don't have to tell you this but there are some super virus strands out there just rippin the ass right out of peeps... Yes, that is medically accepted lingo! I had a case terrible a couple weeks ago... I thought I was dying! I thought for sure it had to be something more than the stomach flu... I wondered if I had end stage colon cancer or some kind of rare parasite...

Get better bro!!! Tucks works wonders on the back side!:D

No, I had no idea! When I got back to work and shared my situation several other nurses shared the exact same situation though... I hear you man, I kept telling myself, "I just don't think this is right!" hahaha

Week 1: Day 4

Had a GOOD day in the gym this morning. The first week or so I need to wary of the placebo effect, but, in my opinion at least, these weren't placebo-related improvements... it's hard to describe, but my working out just "felt" solid (not some hyped-up 'yeah boy i'm gonna kill the weights today!!!!!' adrenaline rush). Besides which, my wife and I had a fight in the van outside the gym right before working out (OK, I'll admit, it was my fault :eek:). Normally, my workout would suck b/c I feel bad I hurt her feelings and also she's my workout partner so it's not like I can 'distance myself' during that time either hahaha

Training: I can't be SPECIFIC as Phil is my trainer so proprietary rights are involved. But- I did chest, shoulders and tri's today: I kept weights the same, increased EVERY set by TWO reps ('only' one on a couple).

Dips: I do weighted dips. I did increase the weight on these by 10 pounds and maintained my normal rep range. So still a strength increase.

General workout: shoulder joints have been a little "achy" lately... felt REALLY good today (co-incidence? maybe). Again, as stated above, I just "felt more solid" in my workout. Focus and energy during and after were notably improved as well. Pump: not much difference, if any so far.

Preview Week 1, Day 5: Work 13 hours, then legs afterwards... THAT will be a good test of things

Gald to see youre feeling better and starting to feel the effects of the Boladrol.

Besides which, my wife and I had a fight in the van outside the gym right before working out (OK, I'll admit, it was my fault :eek:).

Get use to this on Bola bro... It has been my biggest "side" so far

Glad to see you feel better and are experiencing it though :)

haha... just stupid is all...

Get use to this on Bola bro... It has been my biggest "side" so far

Glad to see you feel better and are experiencing it though :)

Thanks for the heads up! This was actually a while coming... I was falling a little short in my husband responsibilities I admit :eek:

But I will keep my eyes open!

Week 1: Day 5

Boy- a mix really... tonight I did legs

Short story: "Numbers"= not the best... "As a whole"= pretty good

Numbers: On all my lifts, I pretty much made it to the same rep as last week... a couple times I was 2 reps short... on a couple sets I did go up a rep though on squats and stiff leg deadlift. I didn't feel "strong" tonight, but, oddly (?) my knee's felt REALLY good as I warmed up (they usually take a little while to loosen up and feel good).

As a whole: This is why I say it was actually a pretty good workout... I normally workout in the AM's with my wife. I have a pretty set routine of my pre-workout supp's, what time we get there, our pace during the workout, etc. Today/tonight... just crazy- I worked 13 hours... didn't want to take too much of my pre-workout supp's as I need to sleep afterwards... went to the store to buy diapers... got to the gym, changed, realized my Inzer belt was in my other vehicle... crap! (luckily, we live literally 10 minutes away)... drove home, got it, came back and worked out. As I was warming up and got near my higher warm up weight, I could feel my lower back being VERY tight (it's been an issue for awhile so I spend sometimes up to 30 minutes warming up with an emphasis on the lower back area holding 25# plates in each hand and doing SLDL's.. tonight, I shortened it a bit d/t the time). As I started my heaviest set, I knew if I went into normal form, I would tear (I keep saying I need to see a Doc... big idiot)... so I tried squatting with an almost vertical back (for ME, this is NOT my norm, I'm 6'1 so with a tight back I often lean forward a bit in the hole)... this was just throwing me off something fierce almost more psychologically than anything. Then, during my SLDL's, my lats started cramping up a bit so I was wondering if I was either a bit dehydrated and/or my lytes were off a bit (I normally use a good amount of "lite-salt" d/t it's low NA and high K content but have backed off this past week).... I also take DNP EOD (which was this morning), but I normally take 2.5 grams taurine on those days so not sure what the problem was.

But, I will also say this in good respects- I was keeping shorter rest periods tonight as I have noticed lately my leg workouts have been taking too long, so that too can reasonably exhaust you more than normal. By the time I got to my SLDL's I did feel a bit stronger.

So, it was kind of a crap night d/t the workday, altered routine, back problems, mind just not "in it"... but, at the same time, I could reasonably see it as being a lot worse than what it was.

Week 1: Day 6- work, no workout... Day 7, AM back and bi, will report back.

Dosage update: Not sure what I'll do... depending on numbers, etc, I MIGHT
a. do 4 weeks at 4mg/day
b. then increase to 6mg/day for 2 weeks
c. then finally increase to 8mg/day for two weeks

OR
a. same
b. 6mg/day for THREE weeks
c. 8mg/day for ONE week

Week 1: Day 7

Back and Bi's in AM.

Felt GREAT. Again, wasn't some supercharged hyped up monster... just really "felt strong", had a pretty decent pump going, good recovery between sets.

Numbers: I was able to increase reps on pullups by 1-2 on each set. Machine row (not seated cable)... I increased the weight by 15# and did the same number of reps as the previous week.

Here is the interesting part... I do not know if this is boladrol related or not as I don't think I've heard anything to this, as of yet at least, but... any time I try to do dumb bell curls for the past SEVERAL months, I get a very very sharp pain at the tendon on the medial side of my elbow. So, even though it's not a "natural movement" I actually have no pain when I do straight bar cable curls. Today, I was feeling so good, I told my wife, "Let's give it a go"... I did REALLY good, no pain at all... just a few weeks ago I tried again but the pain was still there. Got a GREAT pump.

Note: one thing I am making sure to do is not sacrifice form for an increase in weight (an occasional, appropriately placed cheat is fine)... I can say my form has not waivered.

Thanks for the heads up! This was actually a while coming... I was falling a little short in my husband responsibilities I admit :eek:

Happens to all of us!

Looks like you are enjoying it! Keep it up!

You guys are noticing aggression?? I haven't as of yet but this is only my full 2nd week. Have you been on it longer?? When did it start to kick in for you? Thx
Hottt

You guys are noticing aggression?? I haven't as of yet but this is only my full 2nd week. Have you been on it longer?? When did it start to kick in for you? Thx
Hottt

Well for me I was on it 2 weeks before I started the 8mg/day log. So I have been on for 4 weeks. First couple days were 2mg, then I went to 6 till I got my supply from PHF. I still have 2 weeks left at 8mg...

Not quite, but....

Hottt

Well for me I was on it 2 weeks before I started the 8mg/day log. So I have been on for 4 weeks. First couple days were 2mg, then I went to 6 till I got my supply from PHF. I still have 2 weeks left at 8mg...

I do notice I've been a bit more "annoyed" in the gym lately.... could be a coincidence with the "January rush" crowd too though :rolleyes:

Week 2: Day 1

2mg, BID (4mg daily total)

Chest, shoulders, tri's...

One of the concern's I have as some others have noted, is if strength goes up "too fast" and its possibility of leading to injury (muscle strength exceeding tendon strength). For the most part, like a few other individuals, I think I will try to let my repetitions go up first by a couple of reps before increasing the weight. When I do increase the weight I will also try to keep it somewhat "reasonable".

Gym time: Had a very good focus in the gym... again, felt quite "solid" in my lifts, decent pump. Last week I hit 10 reps on the decline (up two reps from prior) so I decided to increase the weight by only 5# instead of 10#. This is partly also d/t my history in doing heavy declines without my usual training partner, my wife... She knows how to assist me in starting the weight on the first rep when my fists/dumb bells are buried in my arm pit. Whenever I ask other individuals they just don't quite get it and they think I want an actual spot so I'm trying to tell them to leave me alone while I've got all this weight over head... tonight, as I was lowering myself down on the bench with the weight to start I felt the guys body right behind me! He thought I was going to need help when I was in the sitting position on the decline and thus proceeded to "follow me" all the way down until I was in the lying position hahaha.... the point is... despite several distractions during the decline tonight I did pretty good... I increased by 5#, got 7 reps when I think I should have gotten 8 or 9 if weren't for my being "thrown off" several times.

Lateral raises: Same weight, I was able to increase by 1 rep on half the sets.

Dips: Same weight, increased by 1 rep on most sets

Physical: I am looking a little more "full" and "hard", quads are getting more define (an improvement mind you... not saying I have striated quads now hahaha)... I'm on the same notch I usually use on my weight lifting belt, but today it was more more loose whereas last week it was a bit snug getting to that particular notch.

I will admit, while things are going nicely, I keep wanting "bigger/larger" gains NOW, it is so tempting to just "up the dose" now (my log seems a bit "boring" to me right now)... that whole "instant gratification" nature is pulling at me... but I will stay the course and remind myself that it's only been one week and the gains are sure to come (and more safely too).

Week 2, Day 2 preview: legs... it will be interesting to see how this goes compared to last weeks semi-crummy workout... will make sure to warm up lower back more thoroughly.

Very detailed log!!

It is interesting that many testers have noticed increased strength and size while decreasing bf. I also enjoy the "instant" gratifacation when on and then reassessing dosage but its sooo easy to watch that lead into a preventable injury.

the weight gain from boladrol does to happen untill about 10 days and then will come about a pound day.

Week 2: Day 2

Legs, calves

General:
Very good day... normal routine... AM workout with the Wife while she applies pressure on the negative on most sets. Again, my knee's felt GREAT... it could be the boladrol as I haven't changed any supplements and they started feeling better after I started it, haven't heard of that being a benefit from others. Lower back felt REALLY good... not normal, but alot better. Actually, though I planned a moderate amount of time to warm up my lower back for reason I decided to very cautiously "see how things go" and did what I would normally prefer for my squat warm-up, simply, 135 X 5, 225 x5, 275 x5, etc up to my first working set. My belt was even more loose today than it was yesterday... kind of annoying actually, one notch was a bit too loose and the other was a bit too tight, haha, just call me "Goldilocks"... I guess it's a good "problem" to have :D

Weights/numbers: Pretty good especially considering it was only 4 days ago I did my legs. I stayed with the same weight on my lifts but increased the majority of the sets by one repetition.

Physical: I mentioned the belt... I am looking better although my diet has only been "on point" the past couple days (I REAAAAAAAALLY wanted General Tso chicken last night! hahahhaa)... I'm hoping that if I maintain the same discipline in weeks time there will be even more a difference.

Day 3, tomorrow: work, rest day

Great....

the weight gain from boladrol does to happen untill about 10 days and then will come about a pound day.

Great, I will not "expect" it though as I know everyone is different and results can vary, but I will be cautiously optimistic :D

Week 2: Day 4

Back and bi's, 2mg AM, PM

Pullups: increased by one rep on half of sets

Bent-over rows: hard to say as I've been using a machine the past couple months but I maxed out on the rack... If I look back over 6 months ago or so I used 40# more today with very strict form (I keep my back PARALLEL to the floor... I don't have dorians or ronnie's genetics so I can't do the 45 degree version). I may switch to cable rows with a straight bar from now on though as my wife can't really apply pressure on the negative with the barbell.

Curls: Interesting.... I actually got "too pumped" and reps went down on the last couple sets... I did increase by two reps on the first set though... maybe rest time was too short resulting in "too large" a pump?

Day 5 preview: work, rest

Too pumped like M1T cramps/ pumps or just engourged like 70mcg if IGF1/ :)

Too pumped like M1T cramps/ pumps or just engourged like 70mcg if IGF1/ :)

Engourged.... at rest the skin over my arms was TAUGHT... will try a slightly longer rest period next time... we were going at a good pace

Week 2: Day 6

Was supposed to work out today... got called in to work for an emergency... got my butt kicked 5 ways from Tuesday (or how does that saying go?)... so rested after work...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator45
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131