over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Follistatin + ACVR2B then DES + High dose primo, eq, tren, test

Next run through my split is all high volume. I am thinking about going from 20 to 30 working sets actually. Dont know if this is too much though while cruising?

Cruising hornone wise? I think you might consider adding some gh in. hghandigf1's gh is really goid imo. Eli is good, rips are good. You have my number bro, you can call and we can discuss how I would run your cruise.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Cruising hornone wise? I think you might consider adding some gh in. hghandigf1's gh is really goid imo. Eli is good, rips are good. You have my number bro, you can call and we can discuss how I would run your cruise.

Thanks man, I will give you a ring tomorrow. What time is the best time to get ahold of you? I actually have a lot of questions for you

Thanks man, I will give you a ring tomorrow. What time is the best time to get ahold of you? I actually have a lot of questions for you

After 4 but before 6, after that I am family osiris:)

Alright weight today is an exact 239.95

Was tempted to take my pills to get to 240 lmao

Alright first off I have to say a huge thank you to Osiris. He spent 45 min on the phone today with me going through EVERYTHING!

Guys a class act and a huge help!

I have made a few HUGE mistakes while running this that most likely ended up destroying the compound.

Phil please call me tomorrow, sent you my number dude.

Guys I am not in the position to say anything about the folli at all, I seriously fucked this experiment up.

Starting tomorrow I will start pinning the folli IM, dont think it will do anything as I most likely destroyed it all.

I will be running DES when i finish the folli then re doing this experiment PROPERLY!

Alright first off I have to say a huge thank you to Osiris. He spent 45 min on the phone today with me going through EVERYTHING!

I have made a few HUGE mistakes while running this that most likely ended up destroying the compound.

Guys I am not in the position to say anything about the folli at all, I seriously fucked this experiment up.

Starting tomorrow I will start pinning the folli IM, dont think it will do anything as I most likely destroyed it all.

I will be running DES when i finish the folli then re doing this experiment PROPERLY!

How did you destroy it? Did you mix it with the wrong thing? I hope you get everything sorted and start getting results.

Ok

I got it...........I will take care of you man, relax, no worries

How did you destroy it? Did you mix it with the wrong thing? I hope you get everything sorted and start getting results.

1) been pinning sub q (doesnt destroy but mitigates effects greatly)
2) I used a large amount of bac water to reconstitute it, as its a LONG amino chain this damages/denatures the chain

First off, chris is a,greay guy and you are more than welcome. As for 45 minutes, I definitely ramble and I swear I have conversation add:)

Folli is good for a,max of 7 days once recon'd. If we use more bac water, we speed thecdegradation in my opinion. There,are,a few other snafus, like shooting the water directly on the puck. We worry about this with gh and gh is half the length of folli.

As for im, its a no brainer, absorbtion is better and you get the localized effects.

2 great guys to talk and turned to. They are a asset to this board.

Osiris you got mail bud, since your swamped figured id tell you too lol :)

Osiris you got mail bud, since your swamped figured id tell you too lol :)

LMAO, i answered 62 pm's yesterday or maybe 64. I hate leaving people han ging. I have some really long answers for people i still need to work on.

Dude you probably get the same questions alot? Make a word document and type answers in there so you can just copy/paste them

Dude you probably get the same questions alot? Make a word document and type answers in there so you can just copy/paste them

i tried that shit. Its called my log=-)

People want personal love and attention. I do get a ton of thank you's which make it worth it and a lot of people offer to pay me for my time. I dont do that. I do this all because i love the sport and i love help;ing out.

Since i pretty much have been runnign destroyed folli I am going to start the DES today.

200mcg pre workout.

Since i pretty much have been runnign destroyed folli I am going to start the DES today.

200mcg pre workout.

LMAO, come on man, it wasnt destroyed, the little peptide bonds were just broken. i mean it still had all the amino acids in it, right? My friends call me little suzy sunshine btw, always looking for the silver lining=-)

LMAO, come on man, it wasnt destroyed, the little peptide bonds were just broken. i mean it still had all the amino acids in it, right? My friends call me little suzy sunshine btw, always looking for the silver lining=-)

Might as well and put the DES in... Run for around 2 weeks then take a week break then

250mcg FOLLI per day 250mcg ACVR2b per day

BTW sent sparty an email like you said, whomever does his email is MUCH better than his board rep. Answer in 10 minutes and there getting me my shit finally lol

Ok the DES is legit guys

200mcg today before chest/shoulders/tris

Achieved pump must faster than normal in chest, immediately in my shoulders, and above average in my tris

I couldn't drive home immediately because I couldn't raise my arm to the steering wheel. Also had to cut my chest workout a little short due to extreme pain from the pumps in my shoulder.

Tried to keep going with chest, even laid down for a while on a bench trying to get the blood out but nada.

The shits legit, its not salt like the PHF guy said.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131