over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My friends gym.

NICE!!

Good looking gym , really colorful though,, is this a german gym? or somewhere in europe? looks like a nice establishment.

That's an awesome gym...

But the Girls in there are even better, God Damn, I was amazed! Full of hotties.

I'm guessing it's Sweedish, or Norwegian.

Very nice place - and yeah, the chicks are fine, no doubt about it!

I think I'd have a hard time focusing in there, I LOVE blue eyed blondes...:D

DrG

It's Norwegian (Trondheim), and it looks like a great gym. Not sure I could get a good workout though will all those sexy viking women to distract me. I'd need some blinkers and an MP3 player.

**broken link removed**

Time to break out the "Pump" I think.

Thanks for the nice compliments about my gym, Phil & co!

Maelstrom is correct that it's in Norway. BTW, the girl you picked out (Pia) has been doing well in bodyfitness lately, Maelstrom. Check her out in contest condition: **broken link removed**

-Gunnar

Gym

My type of gym. Nice equipment with a few hot blondes thrown in for motivation.

wow!

Gunnar said:

Maelstrom is correct that it's in Norway. BTW, the girl you picked out (Pia) has been doing well in bodyfitness lately, Maelstrom. Check her out in contest condition: **broken link removed**

-Gunnar

She is gorgeous!

|----[\\\\]>----------- I mentally untied her string in the front of her workout shirt...hope you don't mind Phil, but she is pretty hot! It's very colorfull! i'm expecting the wiggles to pop out and sing a song! LOL!

Yeah, lots of pretty people in a colorful Norway gym. I guess you need the color since Norway is pretty darn cold(snow) and the landscape is pretty bland, no?

European gyms impressed me. A good friend who now lives in Germany was getting married so I went to Germany to attend his wedding and while I was there, I got a short-term membership at a great local gym. It had great interior design with beautiful wood floors. Alot of the gym was electronic. They used a brand of equipment called "TeknoGym". It was pretty cool.

Everything used an electronic key that was the size of about a quarter. You electronically locked any locker in the locker room by pressing your "quarter" on the door of a locker until you heard a click and only your key can unlock it by pressing your "quarter" against the door again. When you went to machines, the machines would electronically keep track of where you placed the weight pins, how many reps you did and give you a live led readout of the range of motion you were completing. It would beep at you if you didn't do full reps. All the data was kept in a central computer that your personal trainer could print out.

I've been waiting for that kind of technology to come out here in the states. I think a gym like that would do really well in affluent neighborhoods here.

trunksy, the scenery in Norway is SPECTACULAR. Probably the most beautiful country in the world. Everywhere you turn it is one magnificent vista after another. I know. I was there.

Attachments

• natur_attraksjoner_301824e.jpg
    natur_attraksjoner_301824e.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 657
Norway, got to love it. More blonds than you can shake a stick at. I've got to get back there.

By the way your bros gym looks killer.

Tate

Tate said:
Norway, got to love it. More blonds than you can shake a stick at. I've got to get back there.

By the way your bros gym looks killer.

Tate

|--[\\\]>--------- I'd like to shake my stick at them....damn test! too much!

Gunnar said:

-Gunnar

OMFG (OH MY FUCKING GOD) I can't belive I missed this post she is friggin nails. Nice pic.

If you can promise me that blonde will be training there every day, I'll switch gyms and it'd be worth the extra travelling time... IronMike :p

Re: ...

IronMike said:
If you can promise me that blonde will be training there every day, I'll switch gyms and it'd be worth the extra travelling time... IronMike :p

I can do better - she works there. :) So better jump on the plane right away. :)

-Gunnar

AWESOME GYM AND TERRIFIC WOMEN!

THANKS FOR SHARING THOSE PICTURES! VERY NICE!!!!!!!

MY GRANDFATHER WAS FROM NORWAY. I WONDER HOW POPULATED THE COUNTRY IS?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131