over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My god, how did these guys do this !! hahaha

marshall

Registered
NO GH
NO SLIN
NO IGF OR WHATEVER LATEST PEPTIDE IS THE RAGE
NO CREATINE (INSERT LATEST SUPERIOR ESTER OR DELIVERY SYSTEM)
NO N-O PUMP STIMULATOR SUPPS
NO PWO WINDOW TO GORGE DOWN WHEY HYDROLOSATE AND GLUCOSE
NO WAXY MAIZE (OH MY GOSH !!)

It's amazing how with all of these cutting edge supplements HOW MUCH BETTER EVERYONE LOOKS TODAY. I mean Mr Olympia went from a 32" inch waist to 42", now that is optimum hypertrophy !!

Everytime I go to the mall I see 5 or 6 guys who look this good, don't you guys? I'll bet it's because they have their Waxy Maize schedule right on target. hahahahha

Attachments

• mike_mentzer_025.jpg
    mike_mentzer_025.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 614
  • samir_bannout_054.jpg
    samir_bannout_054.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 573
  • Arnold.JPG
    Arnold.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 537
I thought they had GH back then

now this guy is starting to sound like True Adonis from getbig

Fullybuilt said:
I thought they had GH back then

lol, so you've boiled it down to the gh making the difference. hahaha

Whatever raw gh was floating around in the 80's, I don't know how many/if any were using/abusing it, or if it was even effective for bodybuilding purposes. Not sure if that garbage was even around in the 70's.

Regardless, it couldn't be compared to synthetic gh. It would be akin to saying you ate bulls balls for test instead of injecting Test Depot.

I want someone to show me how these latest fad drugs or money making supplements are making a difference.

Why aren't the malls full of Samir's walking around?

I was in several different big city's on business recently and saw 1 fucking guy who was out in public who looked like a bodybuilder, out of the thousands of guys I saw, 1 fucking guy.

Does it take genetics to be a Waxy Maize responder??????????? Did everyone I see miss their optimal nutrient uptake window pwo of glucose and whey hydrosolates?????????

What the fuck is going on here? :)

TooPowerful4u said:

Who? Anyways, seriously man, prove it to me.

Why don't people look better now than in 1976 TP? Seriously.

Do you think the old timers had better arms than the guys do now? Maybe not better, but larger in comparison to the rest of their physique? Just a question. Arnold and Sergio had such wonderful arms.

marshall said:

actually... they do. The problem is there is far more men competing nowadays so u have more shitty bodybuilders too. Who has the genetics (shape,hardness, seperation,cuts,size,balance(legs count!) that can beat Shawn Ray.... Sean Jones....Chris Cormier...Kevin Levrone....Dexter Jackson....Flex Wheeler

I can go on... show me somebody from the past that can touch this

Attachments

• flex1.JPG
    flex1.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 750
um no...

marshall said:

BBers today look much better ur boy mentzer couldnt hold a candle to the top 10 at the olympia. This is prolly the 5,464th thread that has been written about ur boy mentzer and how much u love his physique...... we got it.
goo

littlemack said:
Do you think the old timers had better arms than the guys do now? Maybe not better, but larger in comparison to the rest of their physique? Just a question. Arnold and Sergio had such wonderful arms.

true

TooPowerful4u said:
actually... they do. The problem is there is far more men competing nowadays so u have more shitty bodybuilders too. Who has the genetics (shape,hardness, seperation,cuts,size,balance(legs count!) that can beat Shawn Ray.... Sean Jones....Chris Cormier...Kevin Levrone....Dexter Jackson....Flex Wheeler

I can go on... show me somebody from the past that can touch this

That photo of Flex is almost 15 years old. Noone looks that good now. I am not talking about being a 'better' bodybuilder, but I am talking about looks.
I look at that and I want that look. I look at Ronnie and all I think about is how hard it would be for him to breathe, how much he sweats just when he walks and how bad he would look like in clothes.

gooey said:
BBers today look much better ur boy mentzer couldnt hold a candle to the top 10 at the olympia. This is prolly the 5,464th thread that has been written about ur boy mentzer and how much u love his physique...... we got it.
goo

Gooey, you're not even addressing the questions in my thread.

You liked the physique of a Mr Olympia with a well over 40" inch waist. I think that speaks volumes.

Mentzer has an Olympian physique even by todays standards 30 years ago and had nothing but food and good 'ole aas.

What would your top 10 do without all the things I mentioned....hard to fathom lol

Big A said:
That photo of Flex is almost 15 years old. Noone looks that good now. I am not talking about being a 'better' bodybuilder, but I am talking about looks.
I look at that and I want that look. I look at Ronnie and all I think about is how hard it would be for him to breathe, how much he sweats just when he walks and how bad he would look like in clothes.

Straight from a Pro. Well said BigA

TooPowerful4u said:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D :mad: :D :mad:

You heard his ben and jerrys theory yet...hahah..

I agree I like the look of mid 90 bodybuilders the best and am also a big Nubret fan...But it is all about preference..U like Mentzer other like Coleman..

In mice, it shows that after resistance training, supplementation with a whey hydrolosate/glucose drink vastly improved recovery time. hahahaha.

Hutch you have a good physique, you're not one of those guys that keeps your pwo formula in your gym bag and then runs to the drinking fountain to make your shake after you train, for fear of losing your window of opportunity during the drive home are you?

TP?

TP, which creatine product is cutting edge to make me huge? :rolleyes:

Give me Flex, Levrone, or Cormier anyday over Ronnie and Jay. That being said I don't really care for Mentzer either.

answer

it's real simple,drugs don't make you big bro.if you don't know how to eat,train,and get proper rest then drugs and supps are pointless.not only that people have gotten LAZY!!! people buy pre packaged food instead of cooking from scratch,bag this - box that etc.

in my opinion people rely to much on bars(which are not what they say they are)& shakes rather than eating food.also soy protein is in alot of supps and packaged food,it's pure crap.i guess it's good for post menopausal women:confused:

if fad drugs and supps don't work for you then don't buy them.

leap

QUOTE=marshall]Who? Anyways, seriously man, prove it to me.

Why don't people look better now than in 1976 TP? Seriously.[/QUOTE]

leapfrog said:
if fad drugs and supps don't work for you then don't buy them.

what do you mean don't work for someone? Are you saying that Creatine ethyl ester and Waxy maize don't build physiques that are unattainable for everyone, just responders?

Can someone be a corn starch non-responder?

Do you think that Mentzer or Samir or Arnold would've been far more complete if they spent hundreds of dollars on creatine ethyl ester a post workout drink and waxy maize carb ups?

marshall said:
In mice, it shows that after resistance training, supplementation with a whey hydrolosate/glucose drink vastly improved recovery time. hahahaha.

Hutch you have a good physique, you're not one of those guys that keeps your pwo formula in your gym bag and then runs to the drinking fountain to make your shake after you train, for fear of losing your window of opportunity during the drive home are you?

TP?

TP, which creatine product is cutting edge to make me huge? :rolleyes:

Thanks Marshall...No I dont do that but I dont think it hurts anything to do it either...Actually I just started taking protein shakes again for the first time in a few months...The thing to me that makes more difference than anything is just eating quality food..I can always tell a huge difference in my physique when do that...

This thread has a really weird tone to it for this forum? Whats the point? Is Ronnie Rockel a "90s" look guy? Is that what you mean? This threaad is sort of confusing. If Arnold had been 300lb ripped then his waist prolly woulda been more like Ronnies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member