over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my log of syntherol

resize

just google free pic resize then websites will pop up that are free..takes about 2 minutes

awesome thanks for the tip i will get on that later today. i have to get back to work but i promis pics before the weekend is over.

bad pic but you get the idea i will get one were you can see my whole arm on here later today.

Attachments

• rsz_P1020050.jpg
    rsz_P1020050.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,098
here is a better view. you can still see the measured width of my arm but you can see the bruising as well. more to come in a while. hope that helps guys.

Attachments

• rsz_P1020051.jpg
    rsz_P1020051.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,081
3ccs and hittin viens

well its been said hittin viens is a crapshoot. well i hit one in each damn arm today. my friend walked into the bathroom fn needle slipped on right. left i just didnt see the damn thing. finaly up to 3cc's today. hoping for more growth.

very little bruising i was surprised. well after todays injection so second set of three i am up to bout 21. one cool thing i have noticed though is that my tris have gotten alot more defined. so that is a plus. also before any one asks no i am not doing tris as well. they have just become more defined becouse of the bicep injections.

ok here this should help answer any questions. i dont mind pms, you can ask me here to that is fine as well. i am posting this to tell every one this is the first time i have done syntherol. all the info i have on the product has come from reading big a's protocal. the only thing i changed was doing a gradual increase to limit stiffness. for exercises two days a week i focus on three bicep isolation exercises. two of wich are pulley systems that keep tension on the muscle. then i finish the isolation with preacher curls light weight full extension. i do back and bis the same day. before you ask i break my back up into sections your back is more than just your lats. then i do chest and tris twice a week as well. with tris i start by working my rear heads. i do a pulley exercise reverse grip double handled press down. great exercise, i get a great stretch in my arms. that is what i have been doing it has worked great for me. any questions i will do my best to answer, but big a is a much better source than i am. he has much more expierience with this product than i do. thanks for all your support, and questions guys. i am having great results with syntherol and i owe it all to big a's protocal. thanks again big a.

Fantastic results bro. Could you post a pic of your arm flexed??

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

yes i should be able to do that. sorry i meant to get that done over the weekend but i got reamed by a project for work. in theory i should have a flexed pic up here in the next two days sorry again for the delay.

Tomuchgear

Were you able to get some additional pics taken? I'm sure several of us wouldn't mind seeing these 21" guns (flexed preferably).

they are about 21. also not as of yet should be today on the pics sorry again i just got reamed by the irs yesturday. so hopefully when the wife gets home tonight she will be able to get a decent pic. unless some one has a good tip on how to do it yourself i keep getting my damn elbow.

not the greatest pic but you get the idea.

Attachments

• rsz_P1020096.jpg
    rsz_P1020096.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 871
couple more for ya guys. as you can see the peak goes up but tone goes down.

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_P1020107.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_P1020107.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 940
  • rsz_1rsz_1rsz_P1020103.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_1rsz_P1020103.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 903
does that work guys or do i need to keep trieng?

You need to work on your shoulders, biceps and triceps and lower your bf to get more definition....

I wouldn't advise syntherol until then.

yes on shoulders tris are fine, bf is 13% rite now and going lower. definition in bis is gone becouse i am almost in the maintance period of the the syntherol. so once its all done, and the inflamation goes down my arms will look a lot better. ya i do know my shoulders suck i am currently working on them.

You need to work on your shoulders, biceps and triceps and lower your bf to get more definition....

I wouldn't advise syntherol until then.

also thank you for the critique. for what ever reason my shoulders are just bieng a pain in the ass to grow. same with the back of my arm. so i have been working on that as well. once i get done with the 30 days i will bulk for the six week, then go on cutting again.

ok here is a much better pic.

Attachments

• rsz_P1020121.jpg
    rsz_P1020121.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 867

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views