over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my log of syntherol

Damn, that syntherol must really smooth you out, because I'm sitting right around 18% bf right now and my arms are considerably more shredded than yours. No disrespect bro, just an observation.

none taken and it does. that is a big down fall to it. after a while though the muscle will look normal again and be more defined and more vascular. also if that is you in the pic bro you need to get your bf checked again. there is no way you are that defined with 18%bf.

pic taken while just under 8%. Not right now, unfortunately! Dieting down though!:D

that makes since. ya go to google image search type in syntherol or synthol. you can see people that have abused the product. there arms look like sausages. that is one reason i didnt want to do triceps at the same time. one thing i have noticed since doing the 3ccs is that the definition had in my tris is starting to go away the bigger my biceps get. at this point i will be happy when i am done doing the daily injections. the size increase is well worth it. like i have told some friends invest in long sleeve under armour if vanity is a problem.

Thanks for posting the pics bro. Can't wait to see how those guns look once you are done with maintenence. Best of luck.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

thanks bro and no problem sorry it took so long. i will most definetly do another cycle of syntherol after the summer. i will be happy when my bi's are 21 not my whole arm. i like the gain but i still want to go bigger.

thanks bro and no problem sorry it took so long. i will most definetly do another cycle of syntherol after the summer. i will be happy when my bi's are 21 not my whole arm. i like the gain but i still want to go bigger.

In today's society, everything that's bigger is usually better! At least that's the mentality of most! So, go for it...shoot for 25's!

some day 25s would be cool. either way if any one who has been reading my log here. follow big a's protocal. follow the protocal, and your gains should be good, with out any negative sides. yes i have lost some definition but the definition will come back with the new size. so in all in all it was well worth it.

for any one thinking about not following big a's protocal. look at the synthol screw up thread. that is the dumb shit i was talking about. follow the protocal to the letter. those pics show what happens when you leave your brain at home.

i am 6'2

how long have you been training for dude?

started when i was 18. didnt get into body building till bout 3 years ago, i started taking it more seriously bout 6 months ago. when i realized the only way my size is going to show through on my arms and upper body is to get alot freaking bigger. i have a long torso shorter legs, and very long arms. also no i dont play basket ball touch of humor. any way ya it has taken a long time to even gain the size i have. the reason i take it alot more seriously now is my training partner is 5 foot nothing with 18 inch arms, his arms look bigger than mine outstretched. so i figured what the hell syntherol is right up my alley. also why i did the pics with the measuring tape. now to the next question why do you ask?

yes my friend has the same problem with having long arms and a very hard time in filling them out. do you feel that 6 months of serious training is long enough to be having to resort to synthol. i was always under the impression that synthol should only be used as the final piece of the puzzle. whats everyones opinion on when to use it ?

by serious training i mean training to get bigger letting my waist line go and bulking. also ignore the screen name it has a diffrent meaning. i have never used gear so this was kinda a test for me. i want to stay natural tomuchgear comes from alot of my friends. i have a lot of friends who have used diffrent forms of gear and blown up. syntherol has no pro hormone in it at all and is legal. so i wanted to see were i can go with some thing legal first. that and get over my phobia of needles.

also though i dont consider myself a body builder. i dont ever plan on stepping on a pro stage. i am a avid weight lifter saw a way to gain some quick size legaly. i already had enough size that i could do syntherol i figured what the hell why not.

I would have waited a lot longer to take the plunge with this stuff myself, its not without its risks....But to each their own. I have to admit that it must have taken some balls to do your first ever jab in your biceps.

Good luck!

mostly it took about 20 minutes staring at the needles and all that. then a little while holding it going shit i dont know if i can do this. finaly i was able to do the injections. after the first week it does not really bother me any more. just every day i had to mark the area with a pen then go infront of the mark. now i just go off site. i went this route first becouse it is legal. i am happy with it and like you said to each his own.

yes my friend has the same problem with having long arms and a very hard time in filling them out. do you feel that 6 months of serious training is long enough to be having to resort to synthol. i was always under the impression that synthol should only be used as the final piece of the puzzle. whats everyones opinion on when to use it ?

to me syntherol is like any thing else you take. if you have the size to back it go for it. no its not for every one but you know your body better than any one else. my opinion would probaly be diffrent if i were trieng to go pro or some thing like that. i just like lifting, and improving my body.

alright guys this thread will not be updated for the next four to six weeks. i am headed into my maintanence fase or how ever you spell that. also my work schedule just shot up then i have a two week vacation coming up. so after all that is done i will post my final results and all that good stuff. sorry for having such a long away date but i am sure you all understand. later guys thanks for reading my thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws