over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My view on EQ

J.D

Banned
Hi Guys, just remeber this my view on EQ, first of i think it works and works good for me but the side effects for me are not worth it any more, i get thick and vascular on it even get veins on my triceps without being on a diet, but the anxiety attacks the heart palputations, the lying in bed at night not being able to sleep or thinking i need to go for a 10k run to knock myself out drives me crazy, i can handle all other gear fine but no more eq for me even at 300mg it was bad sometimes sorry for all you eq lovers out there just means more for you haha, and this goes for 1 of my trainning partners as well and i am no newbie to gear so no smart ass replys, seya JD

Are you sure you're talking about EQ?

I have always found it to be very mild in terms of sides.

How much were you running of it?

Took the words right out of my mouth....

Every time Im on EQ I take a inj, and that night I cant sleep. I think Im usually hitting about 400mg a dose every week. I also have bizarre moods and anxiety when on this. This is so crazy I thought I was the only one who reacted that way on this. I sometimes feel like I could run a marathon the night after the inject. later.

While frontloading over a gram of EQ a week and then doing 7-800mgs a week I fell into a crazy depression and my moods were all over the place. There's definitely something up with high doses of EQ.

Same here..

Moods all over the darn place. Happy one minute. Crying two minutes later over a damn TV comercial. Im usually like geez what the hells wrong with me???? Later.

i'm starting this week of 1200mg a week...we'll see what happens..hope i dont' get depressed..thats' the last thing I did..my ex helped me do that

but if the veins bust out it's worth it..i already got two new ones on my forearms..hehe :)

DANg im sorry to hear its fn with ya , ive never had this problem i just keep it at 400 aweek and that seems to be just fine no mental problems either lol.

idk bro
im about to run a eq only cycle at 1g so i obviously dont think 1200 is out of the realm
frk

if you have problems with EQ, but like what the drug does for ya, try 1-test cyp instead. MG for MG it is stronger than eq and 600-800mgs provide great str gains and vacularity.

i've been as high as 1400mg/wk with no problems...

talk about volume of injections...

it was 50mg/ml too.....

but i am a moron and have no reason for dosing that high except cuz i could...

@ 600mg a week last year i didnt' have problems..but after reading these posts i thought i would encounter some at 1200mg...we'll see what happens..Couple days passed and i feel pumped already

I've gone up to 2g weekly. but every time I've done EQ I'm on a plethora of other junk so it's hard to tell, but I think super high dose EQ gives me heart palpitations. could be the total of like 20ml of seseme oil though...

squatter

geez , you folks need to track down some 400mg/ml eq

I see!!!

I've always used EQ as like the "3rd" element of a stack, so I have never needed to run more than 600 mg / week.

I had no idea people were using EQ as a "base".

At about 200lbs (give or take a dime), I've never experienced any sides at 600 mg / week. Only the upside!

HMMM.........

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD OF THAT AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT OFF AND ON FOR NEARLY 15 YEARS.

HERE IS A SMART ASS REMARK: I GET POWER FROM THE SUN, WHEN IT SHINES ON ME I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TONS OF ENERGY. I CAN DO PUSHUPS FOR HOURS, SWIM, AND WALK FOREVER WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. I ALSO TALK TO BIRDS. THE LITTLE SPARROWS, THEY UNDERSTAND ME. ONE TIME I SAW A SMALL GROUP OF THEM ON THE LAWN, THEN I SAW A CAT. I PROJECTED MY THOUGHTS TO THE LITTLE SPARROWS AND SAID, "FLY AWAY LITTLE BIRDIES."

THEY DID! WHOOSH!!!!!!!! THAT PROVES THEY UNDERSTOOD ME. I BELIEVE THE SUN GIVES ME THIS POWER AS WELL. :D :D :D

It's weird that you mention that, Jethro. The sun gives me powers as well. When I arrived here from my native planet, I found that the sun gave me limitless power. I am indestructable. A 100 megaton nuclear bomb dropped directly on my head is nothing more than a nuisance that tears up my clothes. I can fly at the speed of light and run faster than sound. I can spin in a circle and create tornadoes, or fly around the planet repetedly to reverse time. I shoot lasers from my eyes. I can blow icey breath and freeze over an ocean if I choose. I also have kick ass telekinesis. And my strength is limitless. Moving planets doesn't even make me break a sweat. I do have one weakness...one that can kill me. I definitely won't be telling anyone what that is though.

Living this way is hard though. I have to assume two identities to confuse those who would harm me and to protect those whom I love.

FRIGGIN ILLEGAL ALIENS! COME HERE AND MESS IT UP FOR THE REST OF US!!!

BigBoyJ said:
It's weird that you mention that, Jethro. The sun gives me powers as well. When I arrived here from my native planet, I found that the sun gave me limitless power. I am indestructable. A 100 megaton nuclear bomb dropped directly on my head is nothing more than a nuisance that tears up my clothes. I can fly at the speed of light and run faster than sound. I can spin in a circle and create tornadoes, or fly around the planet repetedly to reverse time. I shoot lasers from my eyes. I can blow icey breath and freeze over an ocean if I choose. I also have kick ass telekinesis. And my strength is limitless. Moving planets doesn't even make me break a sweat. I do have one weakness...one that can kill me. I definitely won't be telling anyone what that is though.

Living this way is hard though. I have to assume two identities to confuse those who would harm me and to protect those whom I love.

I AM FROM THIS COUNTRY, BBJ! SEE... YOU SHOW UP HERE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR RESOURCES AND STEAL FROM ALL OF US FELLOWS WHO ONLY TAKE A MILD AMOUNT OF THE SUNS RAYS! YOU HAVE UPSTAGED ME YOU VILE BASTARD! FOR THAT I WILL REVEAL YOUR WEAKNESS (THE BIRDS TOLD ME...THEY ARE INDIGENOUS TO THIS LAND!) YOUR WEAKNESS IS THE DREAD (ANXIETY CAUSING EQUIPOISE) QUICK EVERYONE INJECT BBJ WITH ALL THEIR EQUIPOISE! :)

You guys are crazy....

Ill find your weakness. Then ill destroy you, you dirty bastard. I swear it if it takes me all my life. Bastards I say, bastards...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131