over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasty pec tear video

comedycentral

Registered
Oh fuck me man, that made me nauseous!!! Ugh just aweful.

Yep, sucks. I HEARD mine tear before I felt it. Fuckin pec hurts thinking about it!

I saw this earlier. It’s so fucked.
Wonder if it was preventable. Shit just gave out.

I would assume so, but is it more likely to happen on a heavy set where you're going for a max or are just able to get 2-3 reps versus a still heavy but more modest set with 6-8 reps?

I saw this earlier. The way the pec just slides out of place, and the speed in which it does, is so unsettling.

I seen this video early this morning and it was a toral dejavu. The exact same thing happened to me late Dec 2018. I torn both my pec and bicep exactly the same way to a T. Only difference is I was flat benching and doing 335 nice and very controlled. Went down for my fourth two and snap just like that guys did. It took almost a year till I got my strength back to normal in it. And then jus my kick New Year’s Eve 2020 I snapped my tricep and tricep tendon all on same side as the pec/bi tear. So had surgery mid jan this year and still recovering but I can say strength is comin back and my good side is stronger that it’s ever been cuZ most of what I do is “iso” work now

Reminded me of that show Pro’s vs. Joe’s!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Tore my pec in March 2004 benching 405...i actually strained it the week before on the 10th rep with 315...funny thing was 405 felt like a feather when I unracked it...

It's fun but heavy weight is not the only method to stimulate hypertrophy. Too bad many do not always understand it.

2 exercises I’m too scared to do: flat bench and single me preacher curl.

Seems ever video online of a pec tear is flat bench, and every bicep pop is single arm preacher

He could hardly lower that much weight eccentrically at the top strongest point. Then with his elbows flaring, someone should have racked the bar and sent him home. He was stat struck

Its was preventable if he would have left his EGO at the door!

Sure, but sometimes when you're around your boys (one being one of the strongest pound for pound) or it's 4am and your by yourself that itch sets in... Let's see what the fuck I got today. The biggest, strongest guys on the planet have that 'itch' everyday. No shit it was preventable and I'm sure he is well aware and maybe even regrets it but I sure as shit didn't get into this to lift 'safe' wgts. To each there own.

He wasn't ready for 5 wheels, but I don't fault him for trying. That 'nooo' when he rolled off the bench was the sound of a guy knowing he knew exactly what he did. He's young, here's to a full recovery.... And hitting a even bigger incline down the road 🤟

And now he's begging for gofundme money to fix his pec tear.

Guy can afford tons of gear and food,and also to fly out to dubai to make these dumbass videos,but needs money to repair his stupidity.
No this I agree with... The GoFundMe bs for this kind of stuff makes me a bit sick to the stomach.

Seen this on everyone of my IG peoples story. Wait till you're spotting some.one and see it in person, or better yet have it done to you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131