over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nebivolol vs Sartan

M@NU

Registered
Hi guys,
i am currently on 16mg Candesartan daily for blood pressure management.
ive heard good things about nebivolol and wanted to ask for some experiences from people who take it.
- are the downsides comparable to other beta blockers? ED etc.? ive heard this is not the case but just to be sure.
- how is general feeling on nebivolol?
- are there performance benefits? ive read vasodilation should be improved - so better pump?
thanks alot!

Hi guys,
i am currently on 16mg Candesartan daily for blood pressure management.
ive heard good things about nebivolol and wanted to ask for some experiences from people who take it.
- are the downsides comparable to other beta blockers? ED etc.? ive heard this is not the case but just to be sure.
- how is general feeling on nebivolol?
- are there performance benefits? ive read vasodilation should be improved - so better pump?
thanks alot!

Nope, one of the major benefits of Nebivolol is that it does not cause ED or impaired cardiovascular endurance like most other beta blockers do. When I used to take it, I didn't feel much different other than having slightly less anxiety. I can't say I've noticed a large difference as far as pumps in the gym go, but that's just me.

All in all, I think it's one of the best options at our disposal for blood pressure and heart rate reduction. If those two issues became a concern of mine again, I wouldn't hesitate to use it again. In fact, sometimes I'll take a tab if I am feeling extra anxious one day from an increased heart rate.

how much mg did you take nothuman?
i am thinking about switching to nebivolol, around 1,25mg or 2,5mg daily.
my dad is already on it, i probably make a test run to see how i feel on 1,25mg, measure bp/hr and if its still not below 130systolic (systolic is my prob, even on my sartan it is still 130-135) ill increase to 2,5mg
what do you think about it=

my dad is already on it, i probably make a test run to see how i feel on 1,25mg, measure bp/hr and if its still not below 130systolic (systolic is my prob, even on my sartan it is still 130-135) ill increase to 2,5mg

5mg usually but went up to 10mg before. 5mg is a good dose for effectiveness without any sides. I guess you could skate by on 2.5mg

Don't switch. ARBs are superior. ARB+BB combination therapy is well-established and should get you in a good spot. I suggest you start with 2.5mg Nebivolol on top of the 16mg Candesartan, or as prescribed by your doc. Make sure your diastolic does not dip too low, though.

Hi Jeff,
okay, thanks for your input. I value both your inputs highly since you both have incredible knowledge..
my diastolic is always between 69 and 74, i will be careful that it will not drop below 65. My "wish bp" would be 120-125/65-70..
Ill try to add 2,5mg nebivolol to my candesartan from today on and will judge in 3 days by measurement

Don't switch. ARBs are superior. ARB+BB combination therapy is well-established and should get you in a good spot. I suggest you start with 2.5mg Nebivolol on top of the 16mg Candesartan, or as prescribed by your doc. Make sure your diastolic does not dip too low, though.

Diastolic getting too low is why I stopped

i would say below 60 is considered critical and below 55 you can get sides i think

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws