over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

neck excercises for size and girth ?

As my whole body has grown from lifting the one place that is rediculously small is my neck..it is a good 3 inches from looking like a part of my body,any good things i can do to get it up to snuff ? DON"T SAY SYNTHEROL GUYS I GOT ENOUGH SHIT FOR ONE DAY ON THAT ONE....LOL

I've got a decent-sized neck - at least proportionally for my body.

I never do anything directly for it anymore. The closest I get is doing rack deads or shrugs. I seem to keep my neck "tight" when doing exercises like squats, bent-over rows, etc.

When I used to do specific neck exercises, I never noticed anything different (size) other than the pain-in-the neck - LOL :)

my neck is small for a 220 lbs guy...my arms are 18 my calves are almost 19 and my neck is 15 1/2....my neck gets tight and hard looking when i shrug or press but nver any bigger or thicker..looks kinda weird when i ak in a shirt it gives the illusion that i am smaller then i am...but at 220lbs 5 ft 6 10% i think i am kinda big ..but with a 15 in neck...LMAO..maybe there is a neck pump from the penis pump company..?

I've always had a thick neck & since I started doing weights I've actually lost my neck now lol it's just a thick peice of muscle & I'm always getting comments like "shit dude you've got no neck" so I've been fortunate (sp?) to grow well.
I know alot of the top rugby players here do specific neck exersizes. Some have access to pourpose built machines & others use a pourpose built harness that fits the head and you can then hang weights on it & do neck raises from all angles.

Pittbull

I wrestled for close to 10 years and played rugby for 4 of those years. I can tell you a couple really good ones and you don't need any fancy machines or anything. First is the wrestlers bridge. I'm sure you have seen it done. We use to do it both ways, on your forehead and then on your backside raising up. We would hold it for a maybe 30 secs then switch. Next, while your sitting in a chair, take a towel and place it over your head so that it's draping down like a hood. Grap both ends on either side and try to touch your chin to your chest while pulling down on the towel. The key is to fight the resistance from the towel. The same goes for the reverse way on the back up. Do it for 20 reps....I mean you can do this stuff when your watching TV...which is what I used to do. It will help....I don't do anything for my neck and its still about 19 inches @ 5'9 around 230 right now.

4 way neck machine

4 way neck machines are great, but hard to find in some gyms...

neck harnesses are great. easy to transport. can also hook them to a weight stack...

get on a incline bench. put towl overhead. place wieght plate on towel and flex....

put thumb, finger on end of jaw and while resisting, twist head side to side.

get punched in the head many times....

i think there is some limited carryover with trap exercises...

bigbaldbulldog said:
As my whole body has grown from lifting the one place that is rediculously small is my neck..it is a good 3 inches from looking like a part of my body,any good things i can do to get it up to snuff ? DON"T SAY SYNTHEROL GUYS I GOT ENOUGH SHIT FOR ONE DAY ON THAT ONE....LOL

heh heh heh Synterol in the neck :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity