YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Cycle Advice for Competitive Woman BBer Please!

wukillabee

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know a lot about aas for men but never looked into it for women, never needed to! I have a friend of a friend type of deal and shes a competitive bber dike (no offense please but shes even calls herself one!). Ill get her stats asap from you but my friend says shes very strong and lean (shes a competitor so obviously) but wants to start using aas finally. Her goals are to harden up and gain lbm at the same time and strength of course.

I did some googling and some searching here but can hardly find anything on cycles for women. Of course her stats will depict the type of cycle and what not but regardless its her first ever cycle but of course she wants to go balls to the wall with it (the kind of attitude she has). She is well aware of the most likely side effects she will get as well as long term and it doesn't bother her one bit she says soooo....

Only compounds i could think of being safe for her would be npp, deca, var, winny, proviron, tbol, nolva, arimidex/aromasin and thats probably it? Of course not all together in one cycle, just saying out of any and all aas out there these compounds would be best suited. If anyone can please link me to articles/stickies/any info on cycles for women and knowledge as well i would also love to learn. I know they dont need pct of course.

Also wondering would a serm like nolva harden her up at all or an ai like arimidex/aromasin? Of course this type of hardening would be more water weight lose (killing estro) but im sure she would need that going into her next comp.

Without knowing her stats i was thinking of something like this first go around (but will get a hold of her stats asap and post up as soon as i do!):
weeks 1-6 tbol 10mg ed
weeks 1-8 npp 50mg/week (shot 25mg/twice a week/mon/thur)

Hows that sound? Just a thought of course but of course we all (including myself) need more info on her. Appreciate any and all help as always everyone!

Update:
I talked to her and shes 5'9" and 150lbs solid. Shes pretty much built like a man and proud of it. More like a powerlifter type but very lean already, solid six pac and veins all over her arms.

I know a lot about aas for men but never looked into it for women, never needed to! I have a friend of a friend type of deal and shes a competitive bber dike (no offense please but shes even calls herself one!). Ill get her stats asap from you but my friend says shes very strong and lean (shes a competitor so obviously) but wants to start using aas finally. Her goals are to harden up and gain lbm at the same time and strength of course.

I did some googling and some searching here but can hardly find anything on cycles for women. Of course her stats will depict the type of cycle and what not but regardless its her first ever cycle but of course she wants to go balls to the wall with it (the kind of attitude she has). She is well aware of the most likely side effects she will get as well as long term and it doesn't bother her one bit she says soooo....

Only compounds i could think of being safe for her would be npp, deca, var, winny, proviron, tbol, nolva, arimidex/aromasin and thats probably it? Of course not all together in one cycle, just saying out of any and all aas out there these compounds would be best suited. If anyone can please link me to articles/stickies/any info on cycles for women and knowledge as well i would also love to learn. I know they dont need pct of course.

Also wondering would a serm like nolva harden her up at all or an ai like arimidex/aromasin? Of course this type of hardening would be more water weight lose (killing estro) but im sure she would need that going into her next comp.

Without knowing her stats i was thinking of something like this first go around (but will get a hold of her stats asap and post up as soon as i do!):
weeks 1-6 tbol 10mg ed
weeks 1-8 npp 50mg/week (shot 25mg/twice a week/mon/thur)

Hows that sound? Just a thought of course but of course we all (including myself) need more info on her. Appreciate any and all help as always everyone!

is her name sadie by any chance????:cool:

well theres alot of factors here

she wants to be safe???...yes???
she dont want a penis???...no???.....maybe she does:D

if so, stay away from tbol, deca, proviron

now if shes balls out (no pun):eek:

then fuck it....ive seen chicks take EVERYTHING that a man does

I would say the ONLY option for her is 5-10mg var daily. Anything else for her first cycle is irresponsible imo.

You want to use an AI to "harden her up"? She isn't carrying excessive water weight from estradiol, she is likely carrying some bodyfat. An AI might help her lose some of the "estradiol fat" during a hard diet, but then it will bounce right back when she goes off. She won't be gaining any muscle from the var if she is restricting her calories and losing bodyfat. I wouldn't mess with an AI or SERM at this point. Female hormones are messy, they change throughout the month drastricly, AIs have mainly been studied in postmenopausal women, there is very little info on their effects in premenopausal women (there are at least a couple studies I've seen though).

IF she is fully aware of all the side effects, and ok with them, I'd have her do a bulking cycle of 5mg var split into 2 daily doses (2.5mg each), then build up to 10mg daily (5mg 2x daily). Gain as much muslce as possible, go off, and then diet to the desired level of bodyfat, or vice versa.

OK the truth is if she wants what I think she does and does not give a rats ass about her womanhood then there is test!! Not what I would recommend to any woman but since you say she wants to throw caution to the wind then test and deca will add some mass to her frams. Winstrol and var, I mean just think cycle for am male and it is no different except she is preparred to be fucked up for life. Is she Lesbian by any chance? I ask not out of morbid curiosity but it will explain a few things as to her way of thinking.

Once again I do not recommend test for women unless they want or intend to do what she is doing.

To answer some of ur questions everyone, yes she knows the sides that most likely she will develop and stick with her forever and is not afraid, yes she is a lesbian bull dike whatever u want to call it type of woMAN, she is a powerlifter type but has a ripped physique as well, very strong!
Shes pretty much like us, shes gotten as far as she feels she can naturally and is fully ready to take it to the next level. Im gonna get her on Geneza Var at 10mg/day split twice a day for 50 days since 50 come in a pack. This i feel will give her what shes looking for and a great idea of the effects of aas.
Then i guess just take it from there? Why would deca be a bad choice? I thought deca and primo are the two safest injectables for women (well least sides, none are safe for women!)? From what ive found online it seems women can do primo enth at 100mg/week and deca at 100mg/week. Not together of course but just saying one or the other this way.
As far as test goes, i would probably give her that as last resort after shes done primo, deca, winny, var, and still wants to be a man! But say we do get that far, what test ester? Maybe test prop at 25mg eod for 6-8 weeks or tne at 25mg on workout days before workout (probably 200mg/week though, kind of high i think?!?)? I dont know what kind of test dose to give her but even if i did, she would have at least 4-5 cycles under her belt by then before id give it to her.
Appreciate everyones feedback, thank you.

The only reason you would not use decas is because it is a strong androgen and a nono for women. But in this case it would be a good choice for building mass. Since she is not concerned with masculinizing effects then go ahead with some test and deca. Start off low and build from there. If she truely wants freak status on stage then I am afraid she is going to have to use a lot of test. In some cases more than we do. Remember, she does not have huge amounts of test in her body like most of us do so it will take some extraordinary amounts to get her levels high enough to illicit a muscle gain response. As for her sexuality "Bull dyke" is somewhat demeaning and I would never refer to her as that. I show a great deal of respect for men and women with regard to sexual preferences. I have plenty of friends from both sides. Primoboloan is one of the safer weaker drugs for women. But she wants hardcore from the sound of things so go hardcore. Training and nutrition will be exactly the same as for a man, so will her drug regimen.

The only reason you would not use decas is because it is a strong androgen and a nono for women. But in this case it would be a good choice for building mass. Since she is not concerned with masculinizing effects then go ahead with some test and deca. Start off low and build from there. If she truely wants freak status on stage then I am afraid she is going to have to use a lot of test. In some cases more than we do. Remember, she does not have huge amounts of test in her body like most of us do so it will take some extraordinary amounts to get her levels high enough to illicit a muscle gain response. As for her sexuality "Bull dyke" is somewhat demeaning and I would never refer to her as that. I show a great deal of respect for men and women with regard to sexual preferences. I have plenty of friends from both sides. Primoboloan is one of the safer weaker drugs for women. But she wants hardcore from the sound of things so go hardcore. Training and nutrition will be exactly the same as for a man, so will her drug regimen.

Thank you for that. I have great respect too but she even refers herself to that, main reason why i said it since i guess it wasn't clear in my first post. I think i got it pretty figured out now but would appreciate any other input. Thank you

go to rx muscle

go to rx muscle they have a women chem section

there is alot of women that can help you there

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner