over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never Understand these guys

Someone who is in his mid 40s I know is a heavy abuser and always looks for me to "approve" his abusive cycles. He just asked me if 700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast, and 1000 EQ was ENOUGH. He asked if he should use more! I said you should only be using half of those doses and drop the EQ. Then the next day, he says yea you were right, those are the right doses and I don't need to use more.

I'm like ummm, I didn't say that but keep doing you :banghead:

Someone who is in his mid 40s I know is a heavy abuser and always looks for me to "approve" his abusive cycles. He just asked me if 700 test, 700 tren, 700 mast, and 1000 EQ was ENOUGH. He asked if he should use more! I said you should only be using half of those doses and drop the EQ. Then the next day, he says yea you were right, those are the right doses and I don't need to use more.

I'm like ummm, I didn't say that but keep doing you :banghead:

That amount of EQ would give me serious anxiety issues

That amount of EQ would give me serious anxiety issues

I should also mention he knows literally nothing about nutrition and never gets bloodwork or checks his BP. He has no idea what he is doing and I am worried for him. He has a wife and two young daughters. He is just going to keep asking my advice and never take it though.

Have you said anything to him about BW? You can lead a horse to water, but....

Have you said anything to him about BW? You can lead a horse to water, but....

Yea I've tried. He keeps saying I'm right and thanks me for having all this knowledge but he never listens and repeats the same questions 100 times. I think he has selective amnesia because I never tell him what he wants to hear. He just dances around with his questioning, fishing for me to validate what he will do anyway.

He was having erection problems a few months ago and I asked about his estrogen levels since he stays on 700-1200mg test year round (this is his "off cycle" when he doesn't even train) and of course he wouldn't get BW so he bought some arimidex and INCREASED his test because he thought he needed more test than that to get erections lmao. Anyways, he claimed he fixed it because he was also on deca at the time and dropped that. Whatever.

Last edited:
Yea I've tried. He keeps saying I'm right and thanks me for having all this knowledge but he never listens and repeats the same questions 100 times. I think he has selective amnesia because I never tell him what he wants to hear. He just dances around with his questioning, fishing for me to validate what he will do anyway.

He was having erection problems a few months ago and I asked about his estrogen levels since he stays on 700-1200mg test year round (this is his "off cycle" when he doesn't even train) and of course he wouldn't get BW so he bought some arimidex and INCREASED his test because he thought he needed more test than that to get erections lmao. Anyways, he claimed he fixed it because he was also on deca at the time and dropped that. Whatever.

I've read a lot of stories about dumb guys doing stuff like this but I think this is the most impressive one I've read. Holy shit

As much as I hate to say this, he will eventually run into serious health issues. I've found it's the ones that run high amounts of everything know nothing about how the drugs work and don't understand basic diets. They eat like shit. I've seen this happen so many times with guys that take everything to compensate for shit eating habits.

Than you see them out and they are wired the fuck out of their minds from hitting the C hard.

As much as I hate to say this, he will eventually run into serious health issues. I've found it's the ones that run high amounts of everything know nothing about how the drugs work and don't understand basic diets. They eat like shit. I've seen this happen so many times with guys that take everything to compensate for shit eating habits.

Than you see them out and they are wired the fuck out of their minds from hitting the C hard.

Then there are the guys that take just as much but take a whole lot of supplements and eat healthy thinking that will make up for the hormone abuse. Sure it helps, but in some cases it is like pissing on a raging fire trying to put it out.

I always ak people like that why they are asking me questions since they don't obviously don't care what I have to say since it is just wasting both our times.

Wow, thats hard. lol

Then there are the guys that take just as much but take a whole lot of supplements and eat healthy thinking that will make up for the hormone abuse. Sure it helps, but in some cases it is like pissing on a raging fire trying to put it out.

That's very true. I bet we have a bunch of guys on PM who do that. Not to judge anyone, but if you get mad at me....maybe it's you...LOL

Last edited:
I used to have guys always ask me for cycle advice. I had no issue telling them what I thought. These days I won't even discuss with someone I don't know. I'd rather come on here to talk about it than with others.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131