over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Compton pics

I'm a huge fan of the new "mass Monster" look. But to me Justin doesn't look healthy in this pic. Not even close. I see blood pressure issues, water issues and a cardio system that's working way to hard to keep up. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a fan of Justin's and hope nothing but the best for his career and health.
Just sayin..........

CG

Not only blood pressure and cardiovascular issues but you gotta wonder where his RBC is. I bet he gets a pump just scratching his nose. Not hating on Justin at all I'm a huge fan just gotta wonder how far can you push the envelope before something bad happens

Anyone else getting more and more sick of this look? I'm not trying to bash him at all. He obviously has a good work ethic and discipline, but that look has a lot of things wrong with it imo. Its not aesthetically pleasing to begin with, he's probably doing a number on his health, he most likely can't do simple every day tasks as easily as others like simply walking up a flight of stairs. It looks like someone took a bicycle pump and over inflated him.

I could go on and on. The best look is that golden age look. This new mass monster look is pure drug abuse.

Damn! :eek: He's bigger every time I see a new pic of him.

Hey **EDIT** it's not "this look" yall are **EDIT** the dude is 26, and wise beyond his age, I know for a fact he won't let his waist blow out, and "this look" that your all talking about, yea it's called bulking. Have you ever done it? If you did I guarantee you looked worse, so quit hatin. Oh I just would rather this or that, well that's you bro. Your not trying to be mr. Olympia, justin is, so he is doing what it takes for him to have a shot at the throne. The guy is fucking doing it, he is on his shit and doing it can yall see. If yall looked like that an were in his shoes to have a possible chance to be the greatest bodybuilder in the world would you just settle for less and oh no man I wanna just look like this an idc to get any better, if you have the capability to get bigger, thicker and freakier you would do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else getting more and more sick of this look? I'm not trying to bash him at all. He obviously has a good work ethic and discipline, but that look has a lot of things wrong with it imo. Its not aesthetically pleasing to begin with, he's probably doing a number on his health, he most likely can't do simple every day tasks as easily as others like simply walking up a flight of stairs. It looks like someone took a bicycle pump and over inflated him.

I could go on and on. The best look is that golden age look. This new mass monster look is pure drug abuse.

I prefer the golden era look best by far! Bodybuilding should be an art form of beauty. The golden era captured that look to a tee.

I think the size game Is the only game he can play... he doesn't have the lines or aesthetic of ced, Rhoden, Phil, dex ... he has to beat them in size and conditioning, just like ramy

x2

A bit like Jay done after Ronnie. He simply out muscled many other top guys who had better aesthetics. This is what he needs to do to win big shows. Although if all goes to plan he would still have Ramy to beat on size and conditioning so good luck with that! It's crazy he is only 26 though. Some guys I can see lasting even with their crazy protocols. But something tells me he is gonna burn out over the next few years.

x2

A bit like Jay done after Ronnie. He simply out muscled many other top guys who had better aesthetics. This is what he needs to do to win big shows. Although if all goes to plan he would still have Ramy to beat on size and conditioning so good luck with that! It's crazy he is only 26 though. Some guys I can see lasting even with their crazy protocols. But something tells me he is gonna burn out over the next few years.

I love the mass monster look but I agree I wouldn't be surprised if he burned himself out, just like trey brewer did

I love the mass monster look but I agree I wouldn't be surprised if he burned himself out, just like trey brewer did

Is Compton an O'reagan pupil? His guys seem to get huge and get pro cards and then burn out. Wether he is or isn't he is definitley massive.

Take this with a grain of salt, but he said he got stuck at the airport and had to eat a ton of airport food.

That much sodium and crap would make any of us hold water.

I wonder what his blood pressure is?
I don't think I've seen a bodybuilder holding that much water in the lower body.
I understand that he is trying to be the biggest freak in the world to win the Olympia so more power to him. I just wonder how the heart can handle all the stress of that bloat.

I think some of you guys are crazy... is he puffy? Yeah definitely, but take a closer look... dude still has some feathering in his quads and pecs.

As soon as he drops his test and gets his estro down, cuts some carbs he is gonna be SHARP. Seriously, take another look...

Compton is a very smart college educated guy. I would be willing to bet he gets bloods done 10x as much as most the people on this forum and has a good handle on what he is doing. Matt Jensen is also a good friend of his who is a huge health conscious coach and is most likely helping keep health issues in check. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think some of you guys are crazy... is he puffy? Yeah definitely, but take a closer look... dude still has some feathering in his quads and pecs.

As soon as he drops his test and gets his estro down, cuts some carbs he is gonna be SHARP. Seriously, take another look...

I didn't make my comments due to this pic solely. He looks great just full of water. Quite obvious to see he could look like a different person in a few weeks and it would be easy to drop the water etc.

Compton is a very smart college educated guy. I would be willing to bet he gets bloods done 10x as much as most the people on this forum and has a good handle on what he is doing. Matt Jensen is also a good friend of his who is a huge health conscious coach and is most likely helping keep health issues in check. Just my 2 cents

It's great people are health conscious and try to counteract the bad they do with nutritious food, healthy supplements and cardiovascular training. My diet is full of healthy foods and great supplements. In fact I am big ion supplements and have researched them extensively and even managed a supplement shop. Whilst they help and can improved blood values guys need to stop thinking any of these bodybuilders are healthy in anyway. He may be trying to counteract the damage. But being 300 pounds of muscle and loads of water is gonna do more damage than no amount of supplements can help with.

Do you genuinely think he looks in anyway healthy in that pic? Beta so it takes one meal in an airport to get like that... no he is obviously eating big and dosing big... doing what it takes to be the best in the world.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

WOW

Actually those are production stills from Back to the Future 7 where Biff Tannen goes back in time and alters his own Myostatin gene.

I didn't make my comments due to this pic solely. He looks great just full of water. Quite obvious to see he could look like a different person in a few weeks and it would be easy to drop the water etc.

It's great people are health conscious and try to counteract the bad they do with nutritious food, healthy supplements and cardiovascular training. My diet is full of healthy foods and great supplements. In fact I am big ion supplements and have researched them extensively and even managed a supplement shop. Whilst they help and can improved blood values guys need to stop thinking any of these bodybuilders are healthy in anyway. He may be trying to counteract the damage. But being 300 pounds of muscle and loads of water is gonna do more damage than no amount of supplements can help with.

Do you genuinely think he looks in anyway healthy in that pic? Beta so it takes one meal in an airport to get like that... no he is obviously eating big and dosing big... doing what it takes to be the best in the world.
Do I think he is healthy in the general term. HELL NO you would have to be a moron to think that is healthy. Do I think he is trying to be as healthy as possible while pushing the limits to look like that. Yes I do. That is the difference. Minimizing damage can go a long ways but yes I agree there is still damage taking place.

Good timing on this post...
Was working out at my gym Sat when a couple well built guys came in that were obvious tourists.
We struck up a conservation and come to find out they were from KY and worked out at Compton's home gym. One said his gf was best friends with Compton's ex.

Anyway... They both agreed on one thing. Said JC is a complete jerk to them when he is home now. lol

Good timing on this post...
Was working out at my gym Sat when a couple well built guys came in that were obvious tourists.
We struck up a conservation and come to find out they were from KY and worked out at Compton's home gym. One said his gf was best friends with Compton's ex.

Anyway... They both agreed on one thing. Said JC is a complete jerk to them when he is home now. lol

Most guys aren't exactly happy to see their ex girlfriends friends.

Every single person who I've talked to who has met him or knows him well says he is one of the better guys in the industry.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131