over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Members Thread - post here

I'm from the US, and a former gym rat that gave it up completely around 20 years ago. I'll be 60 next month, and just happy to still be above ground!

Been on self administered TRT+, T4, and telmisartan since getting my blood work back from Private MD Labs in May.

Expanding my BB forums. Started out on UGBB > thinksteroids MESO-RX > and now Pro Muscle Forums. A whole lot has changed since the 1990's, and still in the process of reeducating myself!

Just joined after a few weeks of reading. I'm highly impressed with the level of information here, and actual talk with an understanding of chemistry. This has been lacking in quite a few other forums I've been browsing. Glad to be here. Grateful for the combined experience available. 🤘
Welcome

I'm from the US, and a former gym rat that gave it up completely around 20 years ago. I'll be 60 next month, and just happy to still be above ground!

Been on self administered TRT+, T4, and telmisartan since getting my blood work back from Private MD Labs in May.

Expanding my BB forums. Started out on UGBB > thinksteroids MESO-RX > and now Pro Muscle Forums. A whole lot has changed since the 1990's, and still in the process of reeducating myself!
Welcome to the forum!

Hello everyone, new guy here. Am looking to gather all the information i can before i start my first cycle. After searching online for endless hours/days it seems many of the more trusted sources trace back here.
Anyways, I am looking forward to contributing what I know (mainly related to HGH) and perhaps I will ask a silly question here and there although I'll do my best not to.

Cheers

New here. Been training since 1978 (age 12) now a geezer at age 56.
Natty forever 'til Jumped on TRT at age 50, and have since done a couple "TRT+" mini cycles.
(Test 250, Deca 250, Var 50 mg a day). Bloods 4x a year (to keep an eye on everything) and have done all the heart-tests.
Calcium, Stress-Echo, Nuclear-Stress, etc. All good... (Might be able to tell my favorite band (since '79) by my name and avvy).
Hell yeah!
Careful bro, looks like you’re flirting’ with disaster 😂

Thanks for having me. Reintroduction I guess. Crazy I’ve been a member of this board since 2003. Back then was a member of a few others ghostgym, vipbb, offshore, AB, among others. Well life got in the way, got married had kids. Priorities changed. Never stopped working out but wasn’t my main focus. That was until I started TRT back in January of this year at 46. Well guess what? It sucked me right back in. Man have things changed though. Spent a week or so just reading trying to catch up on all I missed. Glad some things haven’t changed like this forum or my screen name. Thanks again. Looking forward to the ride.

Been around different forums for years hoping to learn an benefit from diet training and ped use before I get too old. Going to head on trt when I'm finished.

What’s up!? I already see some familiar names here. I have been around on another forum for quite awhile. Got back from deployment and it seems that forum is shut down or something. Many recommendations to come check it out here. Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to learning from all of the great experience on here!

-Jet

My last screen name was Immortal. I was on here since 2013 until about 2018. Tried to sign in the other day. No account. Kind of irritating the way all the sources think I’m new when I’m not but it is what it is.

Can someone DM me and let me know what happened to Mass Builder Pharm?

Not really new, I am a old time lurker from a decade and more ago that just caught up with life and problems.

I came and go for brief periods as I started training but something would come up gd ALWAYS!

I 'll try to stay with it this time, getting older and weak sucks...

Hi,

Long-time lurker but finally made an account. Other forum I was using is apparently down. I compete in powerlifting, best meet # are 523/319/651 and best gym is 565/340/700 at 198

Hey guys, been wanting to join this board for the longest time, as one of my favorite sponsors moved here, and upon joining and looking around I think this will be my new home. I plan to be semi-active (I used to be a lurker only but with age I've become more involved, and I have more to share and it's nice to have a place where I can share my knowledge and experience)...and would love to be an active member of this community. I've inserted my bio from my profile below to give a background.

Registered dietitian, former collegiate powerlifter, amateur bodybuilding experience (1 large competitive local show in 2018, 1st place in open class, 3rd overall, now actively consulting clients for nutrition, hormones, and silent partner of a top pro BB coach as a "physiology educator", for his clients.

Graduated Magna Cum Laude and obtained a masters degree in nutritional biochemistry as well as a specialization in hormone physiology, and nutrition research specific to bodybuilding and fitness.

Decade of experience studying anabolic compounds, and currently design and coach clients for shows or general body composition goals, advocate safe use of anabolics and actively perform testing on individuals via bloodwork and anabolic products with lab testing (both quick, qualitative, and advanced, purity testing via MS/LC and a variety of other methods.

Long time member of a few other boards, mostly a lurker but with age I've been more involved in participating in forums as well as now having an established network of sources, (one of my top ones being on this board), and a veteran in the world of anabolics and nutrition, and vetting sources, testing quality and prioritizing OPSEC
for making orders from domestic and international sources. I don't intend to shill anyone, I will provide honest feedback on any future business I may do with sponsors on here. I perform my own research on my clients for informal case studies and will use these anecdotes and my knowledge to help members (and sponsors), of this board.

Plan to make PM my main forum for anabolics. Willing to donate/provide support to the forum any type of way I can!

Hello, new member, 48, in the UK. Seemingly unable to post in other threads yet so does anyone have experience running Anavar with GH? Oh and also on 1ml test e weekly.

New member here. Long time forums guy. I saw some posts about this forum over on outlaw where I’ve been a member since 2004. I thought I’d stop in and check it out.

Yes I’m the same Bozz from bodybuilding.com and other forums

PM,

Little introduction about myself. I have been a member on this forum for quite some time but never active due to a busy busy schedule. I served 12 years as a Navy Corpsman, rah to any Devil Dogs in here. Currently pursuing advanced skillsets in the medical field. I have tried just about every source in here but have my favorites. It truly is a pleasure to be here as this forum has some of the best sponsors across all boards IMO. I look forward to becoming more active and giving any guidance I can or spreading knowledge.

-Panda Out-

Forgot to ever make one of these. Young dude just trying to get huge. Learned a lot with my first post here already.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics