over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New NPC Rules

mike man

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Anyone read the new NPC rules for all the women competitors???? They state that all women competitions (even the women BBing) in all divisions must reduce their hardness by 20%!
Can you believe that?
What Wylde has been stating in his posts seems to really be coming around.
I hate to see so many (especially the women) take the risks they do when getting ready for a show, but telling them to reduce their hardness by 20% is getting carried away IMO.

Yep!

No one wanted to believe it but it is true. It will continue as well. the days of the freaks are gone. I have been told once Ronnie is unseated they are going to push a more mainstream physique. With the women they had this discussion after they allowed Iris Kyle to win the show atthis years Ms. Olympia! They called a meeting at nationals and Manion stated very clearly what they were going for and what he expected of his judges. I applaud that move as it might just get some interest back into womens bodybuilding as I have watched so many great female BBrs' either quit or switch over to figure because they didn't want to take the extreme amounts to be competetive. There are alot of younger female bodybuilders none of who i will openly mention on the boards that are using trenbolone,test,masteron,haloteston,E.Q.,GH, as well as numerous other very androgenic anabolics and it shows and has killed the sport, the females all complain about it and no prize money or endorsement deals or guest posings but they have done it to themself's. I am a very big fan of female bodybuilding but even I am saying enough is enough. Keep the feminity and bring a balanced package none of us want to see a female version of Ronnie or Marcus. Mike I'm glad to see you got the bulliten post as well buddy. wyldeone.

i would say its good thing,i never liked a manly look in the lady.i think its going to be better for this sport in the long run.its going to atrackt more ladys.
but this is what i think.

I think it's stupid...I would refuse to go to a bodybuilding show to see the more "arnold look." I want to see the biggest....freakest.....weirdest muscle ever! But if thats the case then my new favorvite bodybuilder will be Dexter JAckson because no one will beat him EVER.

Last edited:
well..................................

Jrflexer,
You better get used to Dexter then because the tight midsection and streamlined look is the look they are going to. I have said it 100 times on here before so just watch. Are you trying to tell me that Dexter isn't a freak of nature? how about Victor Martinez? A new pro on the scen by the name of Frank Mc Grath, I'm not a big fan of Darrem Charles but he is balanced and always nails on condition-wise! Why do you want to watch guys that are so freaky that they are risking their health to the point alot of them are having serious health issues in their early to mid 30's! They are also setting the standard for the amatuers as well. The drug usage used to be reasonable in the pro ranks and therefore it was on the amatuer level but now I see guys at local and state levels using 6-8iu of GH a day with Insulin,anti-e's,EPO,and 3 grams of shit a week. its stupid face the facts you either have the genetics to be a FREAK and be a top bodybuilder or you don't and to many of these guys that don't think the extreme drug usage is the cure-all! I know what Phil used to use and trust me gang it was a hell of a lot less than alot of you are doing right now! believe it! Maybe he will chime in here and explain how he got his freaky size. it wasn't the drugs gang it was hard-wrok,genetics, and perseverance! wyldeone.

It had to happen some time. There is only a certain amount of abuse the human body can take. I think bodybuilding has reached it's peak as far as how far people can push the limits. There comes a point where the risks outweigh the benefits and I think we've reached that point. Personally, I would love to see bodybuilders coming in looking more like they did in the 70's and 80's. Back then the physiques were like works of art. Now, they seem to be bloated, gross exaggerations of that. I think that the athletes need to be protected from themselves because some people will go to ANY extreme, no matter what the cost. I think the days of the mutants SHOULD come to an end and bodybuilding should go back to what it was a couple of decades ago. People dying decades early is a ridiculous trade off for extra muscle mass.

Mrs Strunk decided to give up on female Bbing due to the direction it was headed and what she had to do to be competitive. She said she didn't feel feminine anymore...especially in the off season. She's about 20 lbs lighter now than her old off season weight and she's much happier with herself. She's still a big girl at 5-04@148lbs and about 13% BF. She's now on a bench press comeback as she set a world record in 2001 in her weight class that still stands today. This year, she'll return to the World's to hopefully better it. She's only three pounds off the record right now.
Like Wylde has mentioned, there's so much that goes on in female Bbing on the National/Pro level that so many people have no clue of.

Love the FREAKS but...

I wouldn't complain if Dexter served as the new model of perfection. I'll take him over Ruhl anyday. There is nothing wrong with having size and symmetry and proportion. Take Vander for example: big but still has classic lines!

I do however like MD's idea of a FREAKAZOID award tho...for those who will never have the balanced physique but who are HUMONGOUS!!

Sad day indeed. Sounds like their are a lot of haters in the womens bodybuilding then. They should test the women and disqualify any female found to be using then. Like everyone said genetics which I think can be over come now days but how far is one willing to go. They all use some amount if they dont want to use what the next one is using then go to a lighter weight class but dont use the exuse that its the drugs thats why she is bigger and harder than me. Might be might not be but its their choice compete or not.

Same with the men bodybuilding lifting weights to put on as much muscle mass as possible. Ruhl Coleman etc are bad azz and cut and hard just because someone is smaller and may never be able to get that big why penalize the biggest guys just because someone else could never attain the size needed to be MR O> etc. They all use so the haters should put up or shut up in my opinion. MM :D

I like Dexter and yes he is a FREAK but he doesn't compare in size to Ronnie and RUUUHHHHHLLL. I just like the size freaks thats all. Could you imagine if dexter could put on another 10-15lbs of muscle and still keep his waist the way it looks. :eek: Now that be sweet. Even though he is a shorty. lol I ran into him at the NOC and I'm 5'10 he had to be like 5'8.

I love this new rule change. Id put my money on two people they want in that olympia seat, Richard Jones or Victor Martinez

I enjoy the huge freaks the most, men or women. I admire great symmetry and proportion as well. Its the "dry" razor sharpness the sport can do without. Its the duiretics that are the major "destroyers" of the body. Competitions are great, but I like the "off-season" look the best...huge & healthy!

Muraco said:
I enjoy the huge freaks the most, men or women. I admire great symmetry and proportion as well. Its the "dry" razor sharpness the sport can do without. Its the duiretics that are the major "destroyers" of the body. Competitions are great, but I like the "off-season" look the best...huge & healthy!

I agree, but theres nothing healthy about a Pros offseason :(

thats so unfair to women

once again 20% softer, is this bodybuilding or figure competition. Are mens going to be judged better if they come in 20% softer. I understand all the health implications and I know that swimsuit mags sell more then a female bodybuilding mag. But cmon, this is unfair to women that dont want to go that route. It would be so hillarious to see a flaming homosxual man who is very confident and outspoken about his sexuality be a bodybuilder and display very almost feminine package on stage, what would the judges sat then, how would they judge him on his body or his very obvious sexuality/femininity. Women are being judged to be women before a bodybuilder or an athlete. Are men judged to be a bodybuilder and a man unstage? No they are judged as a bodybuilder which is how this activity should be judged regardless of the health issues that are underlying. I like ot see the freaks too, though I do think Dex is has the prototype bbing figure I just dont think the activity of BBing is fair to women cause they are judged otherways then what men are.
gooey :eek:

oaky everyone is missing the point!

First this only pertains to the womens classes so there is no issue whatsoever with the men. Now for everyone that can't read between the lines when the judges are marking them down its because they are to HARD this is what they mean i.e. sqared jaw,beard,acne,bad skin complexion, unpleasing physique,not something other women want to emulate, not something the crowd is attracted to,ect.......... not because they are hard in the conditioning sense please go back and look at the last 2 years worth of national shows there were ALOT of women there with a hard look(as in masculine and very unhealthy and the worst part is they weren't hard in the pealed or conditioned sense) Please these women don't realize that a little more diet and discipline and less drugs will do them just fine and they will place where they want to. When the memo was sent out the "hard look" was a nice way for the NPC to tell them "listen we are tired of judging fucking guys with a boob job and make-up up on the bodybuilding stage" Womens bodybuilding really has little to no following these last 6-8 years because of this and I don't blaim the promoters for not giving more prize money or the supplement companies for not signing them. I am not the biggest fan of figure because it is boring to watch althoe i appreciate the good looks but really enjoy the fitness routines as they are exciting and show athletism! guess what plain and simple SEX SELLS and it appeals to the mainstream muscle heads and people that buy the mags. Perfect example: when either Rea or Pia post new pics on our board we all are very appreciative and there is not a member on there that wouldn't buy a magazine if they knew that Rea or Pia were in it. Take nothing away from either of them because they are both VERY VERY talented as well as very attractive. Now How many of you pic up a magazine like womens physique world or buy musclemedia just to see pics of oh lets say: Lauren Powers or Mah Ann Mendoza how about Iris Kyle and Yaxen Oriqueen hell even Lenda Murray. Very very few and if those magazine aren't selling advertisers aren't going to advertise in them and therefore the supplement companies aren't going to promote womens bodybuilding. Its there way to tell these women to wake up and quit taking the fucking extreme androgenic drugs and if these women choose to keep taking them and ruining themselves then the NPC,IFBB,judges,Magazines,Photographers,Promoters, and Supplement Co's will not give them coverage,Money,photo oppurtunties,or guest posing apperances. How many times i nthe last few years have you went to a show and seen a pro female bodybuilder guest pose? i would guess little to none instead tehy have male bodybuilders and a few fitness girls guest posing! So when these woemn come on all the boards and bitch about it they have no one to blame except themselves when there are softer(not in the conditioning sense but in the masculinity sense) at these shows the Judges are awarding them the wins accordingly Colette Nelson is nowhere near the biggest heavyweight but how many national shows has she won? she is marketable and still looks like a woman. Jennifer McVicar she won as a middleweight why? she looks like a woman with a healthy physique how about this year? same thing! okay I'm done with my rant hopefully it makes sense why they are now calling for these changes and the difference between conditioning hard and masculine hard is understood! wyldeone.

Wild I agree

wyldeone said:
First this only pertains to the womens classes so there is no issue whatsoever with the men. Now for everyone that can't read between the lines when the judges are marking them down its because they are to HARD this is what they mean i.e. sqared jaw,beard,acne,bad skin complexion, unpleasing physique,not something other women want to emulate, not something the crowd is attracted to,ect.......... not because they are hard in the conditioning sense please go back and look at the last 2 years worth of national shows there were ALOT of women there with a hard look(as in masculine and very unhealthy and the worst part is they weren't hard in the pealed or conditioned sense) Please these women don't realize that a little more diet and discipline and less drugs will do them just fine and they will place where they want to. When the memo was sent out the "hard look" was a nice way for the NPC to tell them "listen we are tired of judging fucking guys with a boob job and make-up up on the bodybuilding stage" Womens bodybuilding really has little to no following these last 6-8 years because of this and I don't blaim the promoters for not giving more prize money or the supplement companies for not signing them. I am not the biggest fan of figure because it is boring to watch althoe i appreciate the good looks but really enjoy the fitness routines as they are exciting and show athletism! guess what plain and simple SEX SELLS and it appeals to the mainstream muscle heads and people that buy the mags. Perfect example: when either Rea or Pia post new pics on our board we all are very appreciative and there is not a member on there that wouldn't buy a magazine if they knew that Rea or Pia were in it. Take nothing away from either of them because they are both VERY VERY talented as well as very attractive. Now How many of you pic up a magazine like womens physique world or buy musclemedia just to see pics of oh lets say: Lauren Powers or Mah Ann Mendoza how about Iris Kyle and Yaxen Oriqueen hell even Lenda Murray. Very very few and if those magazine aren't selling advertisers aren't going to advertise in them and therefore the supplement companies aren't going to promote womens bodybuilding. Its there way to tell these women to wake up and quit taking the fucking extreme androgenic drugs and if these women choose to keep taking them and ruining themselves then the NPC,IFBB,judges,Magazines,Photographers,Promoters, and Supplement Co's will not give them coverage,Money,photo oppurtunties,or guest posing apperances. How many times i nthe last few years have you went to a show and seen a pro female bodybuilder guest pose? i would guess little to none instead tehy have male bodybuilders and a few fitness girls guest posing! So when these woemn come on all the boards and bitch about it they have no one to blame except themselves when there are softer(not in the conditioning sense but in the masculinity sense) at these shows the Judges are awarding them the wins accordingly Colette Nelson is nowhere near the biggest heavyweight but how many national shows has she won? she is marketable and still looks like a woman. Jennifer McVicar she won as a middleweight why? she looks like a woman with a healthy physique how about this year? same thing! okay I'm done with my rant hopefully it makes sense why they are now calling for these changes and the difference between conditioning hard and masculine hard is understood! wyldeone.

i agree with u completely that was my underlying point, i know what sells thats obvious. And its clearly obvious if womens BBing wants to go more mainstream then its gonna have to give what the people want. Thats good marketing. The point I was trying to make about most people no about the andgrogenic side effects that happen to women when they use or abuse heavy androgenic steroids, IMO I see it as unfair how women get to be judged more ways then one. Numerous elite male BBers have androgenic and some neandrothal (spelling) looking facial features that were not there when they first joined the circuit, do they get judged more harshly. It would just be nice for the NPC to judge mens and womens BBing within the same ideals and same aspects. I agree seeing a women that looks like a man with a boob job is not the most sexually attractive thing but are we looking at her as a bodybuilder or as a women that is suppose to be a BBer and sexually attractive. I hope they can start holding both genders to the same standard to be fair.
gooey ;)

VanderV: "I agree, but theres nothing healthy about a Pros offseason"

Why not? Is he still using duiretics, clen, & T3, (plus other stuff) in the off-season, too? At least they are probably eating somewhat healthier and cycling lower doses of meds in the off-season.
Yes, I KNOW the topic was about the women and not the men. Still, the dry, shredded look is not very attractive, whether its the men or the women. I would rather look huge like a pro in the off-season than how they look onstage. I know the facts are they will continue to reward that type of look.

Muraco said:
VanderV: "I agree, but theres nothing healthy about a Pros offseason"

Why not? Is he still using duiretics, clen, & T3, (plus other stuff) in the off-season, too? At least they are probably eating somewhat healthier and cycling lower doses of meds in the off-season.
Yes, I KNOW the topic was about the women and not the men. Still, the dry, shredded look is not very attractive, whether its the men or the women. I would rather look huge like a pro in the off-season than how they look onstage. I know the facts are they will continue to reward that type of look.

what are u talking about im confused :confused: you said you would rather look like a pro in the offseason :confused: have u ever seen some of these guys? there so bloaded they can barely make it up a flight of stairs without being extremely winded and a heart rate through the roof , duiretics arent the worst of it man i can promise u that.

wyldeone said:

this point is very true

It might be important that the women, when they present the so called "softer" look, are still respected and appreciated for the discipline that they have put into getting into contest condition and not focusing on the difference in judging criteria between men and womens physique events.

I think we should all keep in mind that women in these contests are still "hard bodied freaks" when compared to your average girl at the shopping mall. I had a look at one of those Ms Hawaiin Tropicana contests where the women were winning thousands of dollars in prizes plus cars and feature spreads in top magazines......and not one of them had ANY muscle tone or abdominal development. This would be the same for the women in FHM or GQ.....so the women in Ms Figure/Fitness or Ms Bodybuilding even with a "softer" look is still freaky by todays standards.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws