350mg/week max?

If you were to run
1200mg Test
600mg EQ
400mg Mast
350mg Tren
With 6 IU Pharma GH
With orals

You damn well bet that could be a pro cycle. If you don't believe that I feel bad for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've know folks that turned pro on much less. And know amateurs that use way more... like he says it's all what you need

If you were to run
1200mg Test
600mg EQ
400mg Mast
350mg Tren
With 6 IU Pharma GH
With orals

You damn well bet that could be a pro cycle. If you don't believe that I feel bad for you...

I agree....an offseason cycle....

double that for a show

My personal thoughts on dosage talk...And remember this is just my opinion. There are several reasons to lie about dosages. For one, it makes you not look like a drug fiend. And for two, it brings a worse light to bodybuilding. One that brings the kids in with dreams of hulk like proportions. Any kind of extreme attention will make gear harder to get in the long run. If kids start dropping from it more, the authorities will crack down more.
Also, you have everything to lose by discussing extreme dosages.
Who wants to sponsor a "drug fiend" and who wants such a person gaining fame in their competitions? The truth needs to stay underground and low key. Otherwise the sport will die, and the authorities will make sure of that. Does this mean everyone is lying about their dosages? No...but they have no reason to be honest with anyone, epecially with so much to lose. HONESTY ISN'T GONNA PAY A BODYBUILDERS BILLS.

He mentioned in another video that he does not like to talk dosages because people are so irresponsible with the information...So... :confused:

His clothing line is kinda cool, however the shirts are thin and the sizing skinny....Which is odd for a short muscular fella.

He says in the video that these are not the weekly dosages he takes. He mentions how he would run a 20 week cycle, and its different when money is on the line.

That leads me to believe he's just giving general numbers and ratios as an example, not his doses. Even when he jots down a dose he says he'd actually take that dose every 5 days because "he's more advanced" and does things differently from how he's explaining them.

He also mentions throughout the video this is for someone experimenting with these compounds by saying things like "so then you'll know what it's like to take test with deca or eq + tren", etc. He already knows what that's like, so he does not need to run "experimental" doses.

He says in the video that these are not the weekly dosages he takes. He mentions how he would run a 20 week cycle, and its different when money is on the line.

That leads me to believe he's just giving general numbers and ratios as an example, not his doses. Even when he jots down a dose he says he'd actually take that dose every 5 days because "he's more advanced" and does things differently from how he's explaining them.

He also mentions throughout the video this is for someone experimenting with these compounds by saying things like "so then you'll know what it's like to take test with deca or eq + tren", etc. He already knows what that's like, so he does not need to run "experimental" doses.

Exactly

The Tren seemed a little low no?
350mg/week max?

That's PLENTY!

Tren's cosmetic effects are maxed out by that point. Larger dosages aren't going to make you any harder, denser, or drier. You may grow a bit more with larger dosages due to greater AR activation, but there are BETTER ways to grow than high-dose tren use--with less risk. High-dose tren is absolutely NOT required in order to maximize muscle mass, so why do it if there are other alternatives which are both more effective and safer?

I think 350 mg of tren per week is a big dose...and more than adequate to reap all of its non-AR induced benefits. Like I said, if someone wants additional growth stimulation, they can do it in other ways.

Back in the 90's 350 mg/week was considered a big dose of tren...and a LOT of guys, even many pros, remained in the 150-250 mg/week range. Back when Parabolan was circulating it was very common for guys to take only 2 amps per week, which is only 152 mg (each amp was 76 mg)...and 3 amps was considered pushing it. Anyone who took 4 or more was considered a bit reckless...and it was certainly less common than the 2-3 amp range.

That's PLENTY!

Tren's cosmetic effects are maxed out by that point. Larger dosages aren't going to make you any harder, denser, or drier. You may grow a bit more with larger dosages due to greater AR activation, but there are BETTER ways to grow than high-dose tren use--with less risk. High-dose tren is absolutely NOT required in order to maximize muscle mass, so why do it if there are other alternatives which are both more effective and safer?

I think 350 mg of tren per week is a big dose...and more than adequate to reap all of its non-AR induced benefits. Like I said, if someone wants additional growth stimulation, they can do it in other ways.

Back in the 90's 350 mg/week was considered a big dose of tren...and a LOT of guys, even many pros, remained in the 150-250 mg/week range. Back when Parabolan was circulating it was very common for guys to take only 2 amps per week, which is only 152 mg (each amp was 76 mg)...and 3 amps was considered pushing it. Anyone who took 4 or more was considered a bit reckless...and it was certainly less common than the 2-3 amp range.

I've always said the same thing..hearing guys take 750 mgs of tren etc is ridiculous.. Like you said I feel that 350 is extreme., it's powerful stuff.. I talked to a couple old Nabba pros last year and they admitted they loved parabolan and used it back in the later 80s and early 90.. It was very sought after.. But even they said three amps a week was more than enough even though they knew guys taking more., but they couldn't wrap their head around the current high dose use of TREN today

That's PLENTY!

List these better ways to grown please. Just for.a reference for anyone. I won't go high with tren ever again. I've had better gains from higher npp though, but that's probably because I could actually sleep and feel better.

I can't take a guy seriously that goes from a pretty boy to lumber jack, just to gain the attention he wasn't getting.

I'm only slightly serious lol.

He also mentions in old videos that he is stay at home dad and wife makes all the money. To me he's just wearing a costume.

Mehhh, I believe the test dosage, everything else no way. You don't have kidney issues like he said he was having with that minimum amount of gear.

I think it's a good video for the majority of the people who are going to take gear. It's basic, he doesn't talk about high doses and he doesn't say anything about insulin or GH.

I met Seth at the 202 Europa he won in 2010 and I got a chance to talk with him at metroflex where he was doing a shoot with Cedric for muscletech. He's just like he is in his vids, pretty funny guy and down to earth

Weren't those issues thought to be more around the extreme precontest protocols his "guru" had him on? I know he took heat off blaming said guru but based on who he was working with and their extreme pre contest rituals not to mention Seth sucking down to the 202's that would make sense.

We may never well know though.

I watched about 3-5mins of one of his vids once...he was so"F-this, F-that, women are whores"douchey...I didn't keep watching

Hmm he seems to really respect his wife in my opinion. Sure he cusses a lot but doesn't disrespect women I don't believe.

He also mentions in old videos that he is stay at home dad and wife makes all the money. To me he's just wearing a costume.

He got his B.S. in Industrial Safety I believe, so he has worked a regular job as a safety guy in the past. He's a "stay at home dad" aka he's a bodybuilder who works out a couple hours a day, and stays at home, eats, runs his business, and plays with his kids. He's obviously joking about the wife making all the money, his business has actually taken off quite nicely. It caters to a wide range of guys. And I've seen his stuff on several occasions on guys who don't even lift. They probably just work in the oil field and like the look, similar to hooey oil gear.

It's not that he's wearing a costume or whatever, he just doesn't do the blue collar work anymore, because obviously he is now a business man and bodybuilder.

Last edited:
I liked the video, first time I ever heard if the guy honestly, like his shirt...And the notebook I've been doing for 20 years,so he didn't bring that into the game lol...But had solid points on just a how to and I agree with the how to not dosing though...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

List these better ways to grown please. Just for.a reference for anyone. I won't go high with tren ever again. I've had better gains from higher npp though, but that's probably because I could actually sleep and feel better.

Yes I would like to know these other ways especially pre-contest please. For me there is a HUGE difference between 350mg tren and 700mg tren in the way I look, but 700 is only used for a few weeks

Yes I would like to know these other ways especially pre-contest please. For me there is a HUGE difference between 350mg tren and 700mg tren in the way I look, but 700 is only used for a few weeks

I'll have to agree with this. 350mg is usually all most people need (give or take some). I've done both doses, and 700mg destroys 350mg from my experience. I'm not gonna say twice the dosage makes me twice as better looking, but it was considerable for me. That said, sides increase, which is why I just stay with lower dosing, especially now that I am older. I get night sweats and insomnia at both doses, so this doesn't change for me, but what does change is nipple sensitivity.

I'm not advocating either dosage, just sharing my experience with both that I've used.

Weren't those issues thought to be more around the extreme precontest protocols his "guru" had him on? I know he took heat off blaming said guru but based on who he was working with and their extreme pre contest rituals not to mention Seth sucking down to the 202's that would make sense.

We may never well know though.

Exactly well never know for sure but I guess it would make sense the drying out part fucking with his kidneys, playing with your water and all.

My thing is the way I've heard him describe it before is he made it sound like his protocols were doing the damage and then the diuretic and drying out amplified whatever was happening to him internally.

In one of his vids he's talking about getting ready for the Tampa pro I believe and he talks about going into the show he was doing the same protocol he had before but tweaking it and upping his dosages (from what I remember) I'm sure he was doing orals out the ass whatever prescription meds he was fucking with as well. Just my take on it. The reason I believe he dose more in terms of anabolics than he's stating here. I'm sure he's just being very general and grey on the subject. Which is basically what this video is. Nothing advanced about it just all very basic shit

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws