advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New ulcerative Colitis diagnosis any recommendations?

Carnivore diet seems to work for most to eliminate UC and most autoimmune disorders actually.

One of my best friends has dealt with it for years and competed in bodybuilding and powerlifting. He swears hgh has done more than prednisone, Remicade, or Humira. He had to stop hgh because his guy was in China and had some of the worst flare ups ever. 7 days after staring Serostim he could eat whatever he wanted and zero issues.

I second what a couple of other people have stated in this tread.

BPC-157

It could potentially change your life for the better given your situation by actually healing your gut instead of being just a band-aid as most Dr. prescribed medications tend to be.

The peptide source is very important, as quite a few people have claimed no effects from peps such as BPC-157 & TB-500 but that is probably due to sources and the quality of product used.
Second is the dose. The tested dose equates to about 1mg/day for 100kg individual. Some like to split that into 500mcg twice a day and some take it in a bolus 1mg dose.

If you purchase from a reputable source and know the product is 100%, you should feel a difference by the third or fourth week dosing at 1mg daily everyday.

There is a good amount of information out there that a simple google search will pull up.

**broken link removed**

PS. If you do decide to go this route, would be great if you came back and posted in a month or so on your experience - good or bad - as there is also another BPC-157 thread going with come questions on gut health as well.

Regards,
AE

Besides the obvious which is diet, look into a supplement called Megaspore and the peptides BPC157 (the healing one) and LL-37 for gut health. I think LL-37 has a lot of potential for gut health. It's apparently really good for SIBO.

Also research the supplement monolaurin. Brand name Lauricidin.

Many people have had great success with it for gut issues and UC specifically.

AE

If you considering trying the MMB 750, I will send you 1 bottle free to try it for 30 days.
I have GERD and my mom has diverticulitis. It has been many moons since we spoke so hello! L reuteri works well for us, also TUDCA seemed to help. DGL, Intermittent fasting, Digestive enzymes with meals, fermented foods, I have been following your advice since I was a young man on here (2008) I was 20. I am 32 now and just tried BPC157 for a tricep tendon/teres minor tear. MRI said I would need 8-10 weeks I healed in about 3. The strange thing is , it helped me with some GI issues. Foods with acetic acid in them seem to help? I am DEFINITELY going to have my mom try this. she is in her mid 60. One can infer MMB 750 will work well for us both? I also have sodium bicarbonate tablets in hopes of a quick alkalinization.

I second what a couple of other people have stated in this tread.

BPC-157

It could potentially change your life for the better given your situation by actually healing your gut instead of being just a band-aid as most Dr. prescribed medications tend to be.

The peptide source is very important, as quite a few people have claimed no effects from peps such as BPC-157 & TB-500 but that is probably due to sources and the quality of product used.
Second is the dose. The tested dose equates to about 1mg/day for 100kg individual. Some like to split that into 500mcg twice a day and some take it in a bolus 1mg dose.

If you purchase from a reputable source and know the product is 100%, you should feel a difference by the third or fourth week dosing at 1mg daily everyday.

There is a good amount of information out there that a simple google search will pull up.

**broken link removed**

PS. If you do decide to go this route, would be great if you came back and posted in a month or so on your experience - good or bad - as there is also another BPC-157 thread going with come questions on gut health as well.

Regards,
AE
I would love to try this but as you said, I am worried about the source. I haven't been in the peptide realm in a very long time. Do you know any sponsors that you would recommend? Idk if this is against the rules or not because it's not gear lol

If you considering to try the MMB 750 , I will send you 1 bottle free to try it for 30 days.
I'm would like to try it but I'm not sure if I would know which is helping because I am currently using the meds the dr. Recommended.

He has me on mesalamine right now.

Also research the supplement monolaurin. Brand name Lauricidin.

Many people have had great success with it for gut issues and UC specifically.

AE
I just picked up a tub of this and thank you for the recommendation bro. There are a ton of reviews of people using this for UC and other auto immune issues.

I have GERD and my mom has diverticulitis. It has been many moons since we spoke so hello! L reuteri works well for us, also TUDCA seemed to help. DGL, Intermittent fasting, Digestive enzymes with meals, fermented foods, I have been following your advice since I was a young man on here (2008) I was 20. I am 32 now and just tried BPC157 for a tricep tendon/teres minor tear. MRI said I would need 8-10 weeks I healed in about 3. The strange thing is , it helped me with some GI issues. Foods with acetic acid in them seem to help? I am DEFINITELY going to have my mom try this. she is in her mid 60. One can infer MMB 750 will work well for us both? I also have sodium bicarbonate tablets in hopes of a quick alkalinization.
What brand of BPC 157 did you use?

If you considering to try the MMB 750 , I will send you 1 bottle free to try it for 30 days.
I’m interested in trying that product Emeric. You discussed it w me a few years ago over the phone and for some reason i never gave it a try. My gut has just recently really went to hell a few years after having my Gaul bladder removed.

Also just passed my board exam today! I'm officially an RN now. Maybe the UC will get better from being less stressed.

Congrats man! You must feel on top of the world. Enjoy the moment.

I’m interested in trying that product Emeric. You discussed it w me a few years ago over the phone and for some reason i never gave it a try. My gut has just recently really went to hell a few years after having my Gaul bladder removed.
OK, first bottle free.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner