mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New ulcerative Colitis diagnosis any recommendations?

I looked on his website and I don't believe he carries it.

That's a bummer. I did not know he did not carry it. I've tried a few of his other products and have always been really pleased.

Didnt have the time to read through all the responses but can only give you my experience. Diagnosed with UC over 10 years ago. This disease is very manageable with the right drugs. Your GI doctor will know whats to do to treat this. NEVER had an issue with any oils or orals or diet. Eat clean like you are supposed to and take the prescribed drugs as directed. In my experience this has at most just been a minor inconvenience. And don't listen to all the fear mongers. Get it under control with a good GI doctor and do your thing.

I looked on his website and I don't believe he carries it.

MA has BPC-157 on the research peptides website. It is available.

I just picked up a tub of this and thank you for the recommendation bro. There are a ton of reviews of people using this for UC and other auto immune issues.

You're welcome may man. Kindly touch base in a few weeks and let us know how things are working.

I would love to try this but as you said, I am worried about the source. I haven't been in the peptide realm in a very long time. Do you know any sponsors that you would recommend? Idk if this is against the rules or not because it's not gear lol

PM sent

MA has BPC-157 on the research peptides website. It is available.

You're welcome may man. Kindly touch base in a few weeks and let us know how things are working.

PM sent

I just checked and you're right. Mike has BPC-157 available on hos peptides site. I believe you can get 20% off with the code arnold20.

Didnt have the time to read through all the responses but can only give you my experience. Diagnosed with UC over 10 years ago. This disease is very manageable with the right drugs. Your GI doctor will know whats to do to treat this. NEVER had an issue with any oils or orals or diet. Eat clean like you are supposed to and take the prescribed drugs as directed. In my experience this has at most just been a minor inconvenience. And don't listen to all the fear mongers. Get it under control with a good GI doctor and do your thing.
This makes me feel better. I've been on a forum with a bunch of people with UC and it scared the shit out me. Made me sick everytime I read through it tbh.

do you guys recommend drinking the BPC rather than sub q for the colon?

do you guys recommend drinking the BPC rather than sub q for the colon?

I would suggest experimenting both ways. Have no personal experience with oral admin so can't comment.

Maybe 30 days oral administration and then 30 days SQ?

If you considering to try the MMB 750 , I will send you 1 bottle free to try it for 30 days.

Emeric my man. Do you take the MMB 750 as part of your daily supplement routine or just during times of stomach issues?

Also, considering this is a prebiotic, is there a certain probiotic you combo with this or are aware of that is solid and actually contains what the label claims?

Thanks in advance,
AE

Emeric my man. Do you take the MMB 750 as part of your daily supplement routine or just during times of stomach issues?

Also, considering this is a prebiotic, is there a certain probiotic you combo with this or are aware of that is solid and actually contains what the label claims?

Thanks in advance,
AE
All the time, it helps to decrease in glyphosate and C -reactive protein.

Collagen peptides, 30 grams morning and before bed. Glutamine 30 grams morning and before bed...

Collagen peptides, 30 grams morning and before bed. Glutamine 30 grams morning and before bed...
Do you have UC? I've been doing 20gs glutamine 10 post workout and 10 before bed but will up it and have been looking into collagen. Thanks for the reply

I've had UC since I was 9 years old I'll be 32 soon. I feel like bodybuilding helped me if anything.

All the time, it helps to decrease in glyphosate and C -reactive protein.

If you have any more bottles to spare I would be truly grateful. I have UC and I’ve been in a severe flare up since Oct 2018. Conventional meds have failed me
and I’m looking for any help I can get. I’m currently on entyvio but’s it not working well. Ive already failed humira. I recently started glutathione injections and homemade high dose liposomal Vit C therapy. I’m a more severe case I was bed ridden for over a year and lost over 90 pounds at one point when this severe flare up first started. Thanks

If you have any more bottles to spare I would be truly grateful. I have UC and I’ve been in a severe flare up since Oct 2018. Conventional meds have failed me
and I’m looking for any help I can get. I’m currently on entyvio but’s it not working well. Ive already failed humira. I recently started glutathione injections and homemade high dose liposomal Vit C therapy. I’m a more severe case I was bed ridden for over a year and lost over 90 pounds at one point when this severe flare up first started. Thanks
I feel for you man I was like that for 5 years. Don't give up the fight brother hopefully someone on here has suggestions that can help you too

PM your address.

This is comforting

I am sorry for your ailment and I want to express my concerns.
I do not have UC however for gastric issues I am rated at 65% dissability by the VA. I deal with gerd and diverticulitis. What has helped me most is drinking applecider vinegar with honey twice a day, eating plenty of Sauerkraut and taking probiotics. I actually no longer take medication for my gastric issues which come with their own set of health concerns.
Another thing that helps for myself is cutting out any quickly cooked meats especially ground meat. The connective tissue in meat are hard for the body to break down so while substituting for wild fish is commonly known I eat a lot of rotisserie chicken and slow cooked tri-tip steak, as slow cooking allows the connective tissue to be broken down prior to consumption.
I hope that my personal experience can offer some assistance.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ash4222
NapsGear