over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nicotine For Dieting

I use nic in vape form my modbox has a puff counter so its easy to dose too, usually take a few tokes when I get hunger pains from mk, it is also an AChE-inhibitor some gh provocation test studies show it increases GH release by the nicotinic cholinergic and adrenergic mechanisms so I bet there's some synergy with GHRP's similarly to huperzine-a

Last edited:
I am dieting and are currently addicted to Starbucks coffee and nicotine lozenges. The good news is...it works. The fat is burning off. That plus a low dosage of test/tren/masteron :)

test/tren/masteron + Dnp/gh/nicotine/clen = shred

test/tren/masteron/caffeine/nicotine= hopefully me having a visible six-pack in a couple months.

test/tren/masteron/caffeine/nicotine/DNP/clen + the fact that I am 48 would probably result in me grabbing my chest and yelling "ITS THE BIG ONE ELIZABETH!!! IM COMING TO BE WITH YOU BABY!!!! Just like Fred Sanford on " Sanford and Son". (a.k.a. massive heart attack)

test/tren/masteron/caffeine/nicotine= hopefully me having a visible six-pack in a couple months.

test/tren/masteron/caffeine/nicotine/DNP/clen + the fact that I am 48 would probably result in me grabbing my chest and yelling "ITS THE BIG ONE ELIZABETH!!! IM COMING TO BE WITH YOU BABY!!!! Just like Fred Sanford on " Sanford and Son". (a.k.a. massive heart attack)

then scratch the caffeine, clen, and nicotine :headbang:

then scratch the caffeine, clen, and nicotine :headbang:

Nah.....DNP and clen are over doing it for my goals, but caffeine and nicotine I can deal with. I don't have one foot in the grave or anything just yet. I'm actually pretty damn healthy for an old guy. :cool:

It definitely Is! Nicotine gum may be the most underrated tool a person looking for productivity can use.

Bump this. Years ago I tried the gum, it made me feel horrible. Recently it actually makes me feel good and keeps me from chewing sugar free gum which has sugar alcohols which im sure aren't good for you. Regular gum, ill chew like 4 packs a day. If I use the nicotine gum, like 10-15 pieces it last longer and puts me in a good mood.

Bump this. Years ago I tried the gum, it made me feel horrible. Recently it actually makes me feel good and keeps me from chewing sugar free gum which has sugar alcohols which im sure aren't good for you. Regular gum, ill chew like 4 packs a day. If I use the nicotine gum, like 10-15 pieces it last longer and puts me in a good mood.

Bro don’t just replace one problem with another...a much worse one at that.

Nicotine will constrict your blood vessels and raise BP. Not sure how much your gum has in it. It also raises resting heart rate and too much can cause arrhythmias. I of course dont dare use any.

Hey anyone heard from little slice he hasn't posted in a while. Wonder if he is ok

nicotine is great for dieting. makes the whole challenge of 'not eating' very easy to deal with.

i would only recommend using it shorter term though, because as maldorf said, there are undesirable effects.

it also has lipolytic properties if i remember correctly.

I have used it in the last 3-4 weeks only when the diet is really bad, only half a piece of the lowest dose gum at a time, maybe 2-3x per day. I don't think it helps you get lean, I think it helps with the hunger when you are dieting realllyy hard.

Do not eat gum of any kind, get sweetener in pills without calories or carbohydrates, much cheaper and longer lasting and will calm your sweet tooth. Suck it like a candy.

I found these tobacco free Nicotine pouches at a gas station a while back. They call them ON! Nicotine pouches.
They come in 2mg, 4mg, 8mg. About $4.00 at Cumberland farms. Good stuff!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 4
Do not eat gum of any kind, get sweetener in pills without calories or carbohydrates, much cheaper and longer lasting and will calm your sweet tooth. Suck it like a candy.
Too much of certain artificial sweeteners can cause bad headaches. It happened to me once. I was using those liquid drops that you place in water. I can't remember what the sweetener was.

I found these tobacco free Nicotine pouches at a gas station a while back. They call them ON! Nicotine pouches.
They come in 2mg, 4mg, 8mg. About $4.00 at Cumberland farms. Good stuff!
8mg?? High-dosed products like that are gonna fuck up the mucous membrane of your mouth in no time. I have used 2mg Nicotine chewing gums, and after a couple of weeks you start to notice the effects even with those... Still much better than chewing tobacco though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131