NO LONGER SPONSORED :(

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
well after 3 years with ON/ABB they decided to not renew my contract :( I kinda seen it coming after they dropped Chris250 and Bob saying they wanted to go in a different direction and seeing some of the newer athletes that have been signed i had a good feeling my time was coming. I had a great time with ON/ABB and love their products, it just sucks no having the backing going in to shows, as it makes everything a lil less stressfull. O well I guess it on to the next chapter in Brads life. Im still hitting the stage with a vengeance this year just don't know now if i will be able to pull off both shows and may have to bow out of jr nationals. I will see how much extra cash i can spend toward these shows now and that will dictate what shows i will or will not be able to do now. Ok im done sobbing...LOL ;)

That stinks Brad. I understand that companies have to make moves but it is just to bad that it happened during your prep. I guess this just gives you even more reason to kill it at the USA's come July so another company picks you up and gives you a nice monthly check.

Hang tuff Brad!! You are the man! You will kill the Nationals. Do you do personal training at your gym or contest prep? Always good ways to make extra cash.

well after 3 years with ON/ABB they decided to not renew my contract :( I kinda seen it coming after they dropped Chris250 and Bob saying they wanted to go in a different direction and seeing some of the newer athletes that have been signed i had a good feeling my time was coming. I had a great time with ON/ABB and love their products, it just sucks no having the backing going in to shows, as it makes everything a lil less stressfull. O well I guess it on to the next chapter in Brads life. Im still hitting the stage with a vengeance this year just don't know now if i will be able to pull off both shows and may have to bow out of jr nationals. I will see how much extra cash i can spend toward these shows now and that will dictate what shows i will or will not be able to do now. Ok im done sobbing...LOL ;)

I think I am in the same boat this 2010 Dec with MT... Their are many companies out their, have you contemplated leaving for some one else?

Something better will come up!! Hang in there...

When you win the Nationals Brad, you will have a long
list of sponsers knocking at your door and you will get
to be the one doing the pickin'.

x2...kick some ass, and you will be the one turning some sponsors down.

thanks everyone, just sucks that it had to happen NOW! but its not the end of the world, i have been blessed to be with ON/ABB for as long as i have, hell to be sponsored alone is great let alone with a major company. I will continue to grind hard, and good things usually happen to those standing in the winners circle ;) :D LOL can u say MOTIVATION! ;)

my new sig. says it all!

Last edited:
I think I am in the same boat this 2010 Dec with MT... Their are many companies out their, have you contemplated leaving for some one else?
Dave i hope MT keeps you around as you are a very bright young man. A lot of companies are just either downsizing or seeking a different direction with their marketing, hell i think ON is trying to downsize to 50 athletes only.

Sorry

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Just stay focused and better things will come. I'm curious how does sponsorship work? Do they pay you a salary? Or just cover supplements from the company?

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Just stay focused and better things will come. I'm curious how does sponsorship work? Do they pay you a salary? Or just cover supplements from the company?
there are different types, some pay a small salary, some just give free supplements, some give free supplements and provide travel and hotel expenses for the shows you do. its all depends on the company.

I don't understand how a company can get rid of a guy on the verge of turning pro........boggles my mind.

I was thinking the same thing. To me they probably had a good thing going with you. Your price is going to go up if you win nationals!

Brad, you speak of them going in a different direction. Can you tell us what the new athletes they are signing are like? What makes them different from you and what do you think they are looking for now?

Confused...

I am with Phil on this, all the potential in the world having somebody of your caliber under them...thier loss and somebody elses future gain. Have they not seen your side effect thread, direct over to that! That is motivation, potential, and a ton of quality muscle mass, and not to mention you are great dude to be representing this sport!

Keep grinding it out bro, like you always do!

Wow that sucks! You will have your pic of other sponsors, don't you worry. We have faith in you and have no doubt you are going to go on and do bigger and better things. Keep your head up! Make them feel bad they let you go too soon. Regardless, partnerships and sponsors come and go, there will be more.

Could be one of the best things to ever happen to you. Make them regret this decision in big way. ;)

Brad, you know damn well your gonna get picked up at nationals. You are fixin to be a "new guy". keep doin your thing and let em fight for you! no worries bro.

Last edited:
They suck, they jobbed chris250 too.

Thier loss. You are a rising star Brad and I can't wait to come see you and support you for the USA.

I was thinking the same thing. To me they probably had a good thing going with you. Your price is going to go up if you win nationals!

Brad, you speak of them going in a different direction. Can you tell us what the new athletes they are signing are like? What makes them different from you and what do you think they are looking for now?
I really don't want to get to much into this maldorf, their new "look" and my location being in kentucky was not in my favor as being kept along as they streamline their athletes. Tricky Jackson didn't have sponsors knocking down his door either till he really started kicking some ass, its kinds of sucks being in the country but i wouldn't trade it for nothing.

shelby do know if PAZ resigned with them or not?

thanks everyone for your encouraging post, its appreciated! You guys are the best...NO DOUBT!

Brad, really sorry to hear of the sponsor pulling out. However I always looked at things happening for a reason and you are one of the hottest up and coming soon to be a pro, so your doors will be wide open and a much more lucrative deal will be waiting for you.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear