over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not Peak Week but Beach Week!

animal eater

Registered
Ok, this is the thread to unravel all the wisdom of looking and FEELING great for your week at the beach. I don't compete but always try to peak once a year which coincides with a family beach holiday. What tips and tricks can you share with other members of keeping that body looking damn good during your week off. Needless to say, you have to go into this week already lean and muscular. For me over the last couple of years I have integrated some intermittent fasting essentially missing breakfast which helps keep bloat down and gives me an extra chance to say fairly dry and tight. What are your thoughts?

MUST be lean already and helps if u are carb depleted so after first day of eating dirty food and having a few drinks you will be FULL and veined up but may not spill over for 2-3 days depending.... thats kinda what i have done in the past. LOW CARB for few days before the vacay. My wife likes to take some kind of diuretics prior to vacay and during to keep water retention down from the dirty foods and alcohol....
-F2S

MUST be lean already and helps if u are carb depleted so after first day of eating dirty food and having a few drinks you will be FULL and veined up but may not spill over for 2-3 days depending.... thats kinda what i have done in the past. LOW CARB for few days before the vacay. My wife likes to take some kind of diuretics prior to vacay and during to keep water retention down from the dirty foods and alcohol....
-F2S
Not far off what I was thinking. I think food wise I will keep carbs slightly more moderate till dinner. I'm not a big drinker but favor something like Rum and soda water over beers for bloat. Once upon a time it was weed over booze LOL. No bloat there....unless you eat the buffet.

Not far off what I was thinking. I think food wise I will keep carbs slightly more moderate till dinner. I'm not a big drinker but favor something like Rum and soda water over beers for bloat. Once upon a time it was weed over booze LOL. No bloat there....unless you eat the buffet.

lol, yes i take vodka over beer to have less bloat. AND thc vape is a given for me :)
-F2S

Vodka here too. Lol. Ive cut carbs for 7 -10 days ( less then 100 grams around work out only ) med fat, high protein. IM 16 hrs per day. 10mg daily TRT with maybe primo added in or Mast. I would shoot for a specific day to peak just to have a target to work with. Drop water before etc. Basic shit but if youre already lean its not to hard to look decent.

Yep, carb deplete. By the third day, you should've lost most of your water and burned through most of your glycogen. Enjoy yourself but if you wanna stay looking your best, try to stick more with lower fat and higher carb. Treat it like a refeed and you'll look great from the glycogen compensation. Make sure you get sodium in there, too. The intermittent fasting those few days on top of low carb may also kill your willingness to overeat.

lol, yes i take vodka over beer to have less bloat. AND thc vape is a given for me :)
-F2S
I hope your thc vape doesn't have vitamin E acetate in it. That is what is messing up peoples lungs. Do a Google search it you haven't heard about it.

I hope your thc vape doesn't have vitamin E acetate in it. That is what is messing up peoples lungs. Do a Google search it you haven't heard about it.
Never really understood this vape thing. It cant be good inhaling some flavored chemical in your lungs.. They have already banned flavored vapes in a few US states already.. NY is the most recent, suppose to take affect in the next 6 months. Im sure more states will follow..

fack i wondered what was hurting everyones lungs! my wife got onto me and said i need to look into that. i will! thx bro
-F2S

Yep, carb deplete. By the third day, you should've lost most of your water and burned through most of your glycogen. Enjoy yourself but if you wanna stay looking your best, try to stick more with lower fat and higher carb. Treat it like a refeed and you'll look great from the glycogen compensation. Make sure you get sodium in there, too. The intermittent fasting those few days on top of low carb may also kill your willingness to overeat.
I love that about fasting. I could do that and keto all the time but I'd lose too much weight and forever be flat as a tack.

Well, if you are smart and dont binge at every meal, do some morning cardio (your at the beach anyways - go take a relaxing stroll and enjoy the scenery, empty your head, pray a little if you are a Spiritual person), drink plenty of water, then you should be fine.

Really simple. Just diet hard before you go. Stay in a deficit and as you get closer go really low carbs. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day as well. A few depletion workouts to finish and get in great condition. Then for your holiday just have fun and don't worry about anything. If you got lean enough through diet beforehand eating some junk and enjoying yourself should make you look much better and fill you out loads.

It's only really extreme habits that can make you look bad very fast such as drinking massive amounts of alcohol everyday. Now 1 night of heavy drinking and a drunken fast food meal before bed and you will probably wake up looking your leanest and driest of the year (if you are lean enough to begin with). But after 3-4 days of doing that you can look like a different person :eek::D You don't need any tricks you just need to be consistent with your diet beforehand.

Well, if you are smart and dont binge at every meal, do some morning cardio (your at the beach anyways - go take a relaxing stroll and enjoy the scenery, empty your head, pray a little if you are a Spiritual person), drink plenty of water, then you should be fine.
Happily all part of my normal routines especially when at the beach. Cheers mate.

Really simple. Just diet hard before you go. Stay in a deficit and as you get closer go really low carbs. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day as well. A few depletion workouts to finish and get in great condition. Then for your holiday just have fun and don't worry about anything. If you got lean enough through diet beforehand eating some junk and enjoying yourself should make you look much better and fill you out loads.

It's only really extreme habits that can make you look bad very fast such as drinking massive amounts of alcohol everyday. Now 1 night of heavy drinking and a drunken fast food meal before bed and you will probably wake up looking your leanest and driest of the year (if you are lean enough to begin with). But after 3-4 days of doing that you can look like a different person :eek::D You don't need any tricks you just need to be consistent with your diet beforehand.
Sound advice and happily I am not a big drinker. A few here and there if any at all. In a deficit at present with lower carbs this week. I will add more carbs come Friday and reach the beach on Saturday lunch time. Cheers Elvia.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131