over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC Nationals 09 Battle of the Light Heavyweights Preview Video

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Many are saying this will be the most competitive light heavyweight class in the history of bodybuilding.

**broken link removed**

WOW!:eek:

There all studs if you ask me:eek: Would not want to be a judge at that event!!! If Ray is in shape, he'll be tough to beat! IMO

Last edited:
...and that's only a small selection of the top guys... :eek::D

Don't forget...

Mark Perry
Mike Y
Matt Lowden

Don't forget...

Mark Perry
Mike Y
Matt Lowden

+ Brad Davis, Monty Mabry, Jeff Schwartzer, Manny Torres (not sure if those last 2 are competing), Dave Bair, etc....

Shelby, what do you think of El Guindy's physique? I think the dude is extremely asthetic. I know he got knocked on for his delts but everything else seems to be proportioned and he comes in hard as nails.

What do you think his chances are? What do you think he needs to work on?

Shelby, what do you think of El Guindy's physique? I think the dude is extremely asthetic. I know he got knocked on for his delts but everything else seems to be proportioned and he comes in hard as nails.

What do you think his chances are? What do you think he needs to work on?

I think he's awesome. His delts overpower his physique a bit, but he still has good flow and his conditioning is excellent.

He's a class act too... I've spoken with him via email a few times and he is all class.

340 women and 195 men registered for Nationals this weekend!!! Going to be a HUGE show...Im looking forward to it..got 3 girls competing (2 figure, 1 bikini)..who else is going to be there besides me???

+ Brad Davis, Monty Mabry, Jeff Schwartzer, Manny Torres (not sure if those last 2 are competing), Dave Bair, etc....

thanks shelb but i dont know if i stand a chance in this lineup. but you should be throwing yourself in the mix.

Here's a video of Tamer at 6 days out:

**broken link removed**

Tamer El Guindy looks great! I would really enjoy to just speak with him one day. He is a great person from what I have seen and heard about him.

Indeed....Dave, Brad, and yourself all in the same class is pretty awesome. All quality guys that have been listed so far. Just making the top 15 in that class is a big accomplishment in my opinion.

Manny Torres is competing but he is a heavyweight this year. I know someone personaly that has seen him and I guess he looks retarded. He is big, round, and grainy from what I've heard and somewhere around 212-215. When I saw him this summer he was 245-250 and hard. At his height that should look pretty freaky.

Indeed....Dave, Brad, and yourself all in the same class is pretty awesome. All quality guys that have been listed so far. Just making the top 15 in that class is a big accomplishment in my opinion.

Manny Torres is competing but he is a heavyweight this year. I know someone personaly that has seen him and I guess he looks retarded. He is big, round, and grainy from what I've heard and somewhere around 212-215. When I saw him this summer he was 245-250 and hard. At his height that should look pretty freaky.

Holy shit.. that's going to be nuts to see! I've been a fan of his for years.
It's going to cool to compete at one of the best NPC Nationals in history :)

Mike Termini (runner-up LHW at this year's Jr Nats) at 3 weeks out:

**broken link removed**

what's the weight range or cut off weight for the light heavies in the npc??
198lbs?

Don't forget...

Mark Perry
Mike Y
Matt Lowden
i don't know matt lowden but def. mark perry and mike yablon! If mark shows up like he did 2007 north americans :eek: look out.

light heavy's is going to be off the chain, im just happy to be in the best shape of my life, If i keep improving till show time then i have already won in my eyes regardless of placing cause i beat Brad!

i don't know matt lowden but def. mark perry and mike yablon! If mark shows up like he did 2007 north americans :eek: look out.

light heavy's is going to be off the chain, im just happy to be in the best shape of my life, If i keep improving till show time then i have already won in my eyes regardless of placing cause i beat Brad!

Well said :)

Matt Lowden took 3rd in the LHWs at this year's USAs:

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly