over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPP - Tren Like Result?

I'm currently using about 125mg of Test, and 200mg of NPP per week and the results are apparent.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Hi Bro, which Ester of test are u running with the npp? Do we have to front load of long test Ester is used??

Tren is king, you can cut and bulk with it

There is Tren…… then there is everything else... in a class by itself IMO... I like NPP but even at 600mg a week (my spot) it doesn't even come close to what Tren can do..... just my experience

There is Tren…… then there is everything else... in a class by itself IMO... I like NPP but even at 600mg a week (my spot) it doesn't even come close to what Tren can do..... just my experience

Agree for sure! The thing I like about NPP is at like 600+ EW I seem to get the awesome part of Deca without the bad parts (Deca dick, massive water, etc) Tren changed my life, but I think you need to change it up fairly often with other compounds. I feel safer that way, know I won't kill someone because I'm one of those people that turn into a huge asshole :eek:

The magic ingredient is food brother. There's just no substitute.

NPP fucked with my prostate. so i dont run it anymore. Tren E. was my go to for a long time, but did raised my lipids. been off tren for a year. My solution, Tren Hex...if u can find it. A sponsor here says he has legit Para. i’m gonna roll the dice and see if it is the real deal. Nothing and i mean nothing compares to Tren.

NPP fucked with my prostate. so i dont run it anymore. Tren E. was my go to for a long time, but did raised my lipids. been off tren for a year. My solution, Tren Hex...if u can find it. A sponsor here says he has legit Para. i’m gonna roll the dice and see if it is the real deal. Nothing and i mean nothing compares to Tren.

So you are saying tren hex is easier on lipids than tren E? If so, is there some info out there to back this up?

Hi Bro, which Ester of test are u running with the npp? Do we have to front load of long test Ester is used??
I'm on TRT....so I don't have to worry about front loading. But typically if I'm upping my test above my trt dose, I just add in Test P or TPP as you can find it already blended with the NPP.

Go through a couple bottles....maybe 8-10 weeks, then back to my TRT dose which I continue to pin regardless.

Honestly in my opinion, it doesn't take much. Just doubling my test dose to 200mg a week while adding 200mg a week of NPP is plenty to elicit a change for me with noticble results.

Last year I went crazy (for me) and added some primo e in on top (200mg) and that's probably the most I have ever taken. Next year, I may try doing the same thing when I start dieting for summer, but try a small amount of Masteron in place of the primo!

As you can see, I like to live dangerously! [emoji16]

solid thread, as usual lmao :rolleyes:

(Obviouslyb I'm kinda kidding)
But I'm also huge and cant eat much usually.

bro none of these steroids are magic.. tren is good, test is good, deca is good, npp is good... eq sucks

monster labs makes a high dose npp/masteron product which is pretty dope.

but again, it's not magic...

the only magic thing in this game is DNP lol :eek:

Of course it's magic...there's a reason we're huge and its not diet. The same diet needs to sprinkled with npp raws

Last edited:
This is true. The first and only time I ran tren....it was at tren a at 200mg a week. I wanted to try a faster ester in case my body didn't tolerate it so that I could clear my system quickly.

But in the 6-8 weeks I was on....it completely changed the way I looked. I'm naturally a vascular person, but this was a whole different level. Looking back on it, makes me think about the stories I had read about some magical gh called kigs.

Even on such a low dose, everyone around me noticed it within a month or so. Also strength was godlike.....first time I ever benched 4 plates while weighing slightly less than 200lbs.

But when I had labs, my doc freaked out on me. It definitely was a wake up call and something that I decided at that point wasn't worth it to me.

I don't compete and am not anything special, so I saw no need to try it again even though it clearly made the biggest difference in my physique of anything I had done before....or done since.

If you can't eat enough to bulk
"as much as you're supposed to"
while on tren, don't use tren for bulking.
Use npp and other shit to bulk. When that's done, jump on some tren to finish off with whatever you can eat.

wk 1-8 Test Prop 100mg 3x week
wk 1-8 NPP 100mg 3x week
wk 1-8 Masteron P 100mg 3x week OR 200mg Primo 3x week.

This is next up.

So you are saying tren hex is easier on lipids than tren E? If so, is there some info out there to back this up?
no im no saying that at all. all i was saying was my lipids get higher on tren. possibly with para being a much longer half life then tren ace and a bit longer then tren e im hoping for more stable and lower lipid levels. its a thought and one im going to be checking on when running para.

I'm very prone to gyno and a low dose of masteron keeps the nipples down when i run a 19-nor. Tren is God's nectar and NPP, no matter how high you dose it, will ever measure up. Having said that, my shoulders never felt more full than when i ran npp and primo. I have skinny fat syndrome if i come off too long and it is a struggle for me to keep my muscle bellies full. NPP definitely did that though.

Everyone reacts differently to AAS -I like nandralones and always have... Deca put just as much mass on me as test ever did, just didn't like the sides as I got older.

I tried NPP for the first time in my life a few years back and never will go back to deca.

Tren is the devil to me, and NPP gives great results.

Unless doing a show I would leave tren out.

I like NPP cuz 600mg I stay drier than high test. Also, anything over 300mg tren makes me feel on edge 24/7

So I save tren for extreme calorie deficits.

300mg tren Ace week +375mg dnp daily, I can go from fat ass to bad ass in 14 days.

solid thread, as usual lmao :rolleyes:

bro none of these steroids are magic.. tren is good, test is good, deca is good, npp is good... eq sucks

monster labs makes a high dose npp/masteron product which is pretty dope.

but again, it's not magic...

the only magic thing in this game is DNP lol :eek:

dnp is magic!!

I'm running npp for the first time. So far so good. Feel full as f***. The only side I've noticed is that I'm moody as hell. I don't want to put up with anyone's bullsh*t.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131