over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Is anybody else having this problem

Vander,

we have all been talking through PM's and we are all really concerned about your well being. if you need some support please contact me, ill give you my cell and you can call me anytime. what you are doing isnt good for yourself, you just need a friend. its ok BUDDY we all need a shouler to lean on some time in our lives.. :D haha

later,

GJ

MR.BICEPS said:
Maybe you just need some stress relief after dieting so hard and coming in what was probably a dissapointing 2nd place to a guy with a lesser physique than you. All that coupled with the holidays coming up is enough to make anyone want to drink a cold one..

My advise would be to take 2 weeks off from training. Sounds like your burnt out...
1st of all im no where near dissapointed in my placing,,,,,, 2nd i never get burned out ,I just love drinking around the holidays thats all i guess and to be honest im sure i always will, no better feeling then chugging a nice beer or coctail around this time of year , I guess its time to rejoice and this is my way ;) .

Got Juice said:
Vander,

we have all been talking through PM's and we are all really concerned about your well being. if you need some support please contact me, ill give you my cell and you can call me anytime. what you are doing isnt good for yourself, you just need a friend. its ok BUDDY we all need a shouler to lean on some time in our lives.. :D haha

later,

GJ
Or a shoulder to puke on ahahahahaha

Drink up and Merry Xmass :D :D :D

Vander_V said:
Or a shoulder to puke on ahahahahaha

Drink up and Merry Xmass :D :D :D

LOL, drink one for me bigfella!
Inlaws are at our house this year for xmas so Id say Ill have to down a few of something on that day as well.

bump

rAJJIN said:
LOL, drink one for me bigfella!
Inlaws are at our house this year for xmas so Id say Ill have to down a few of something on that day as well.

bump on that one !! LOL

'tis the season

I have to agree with Mr. Biceps here. I think its time to put your alcoholism problem out in the open. You have been drinking way too much latly and bein a big bush by slackin off on your workouts. We know your elbow injury isnt that bad, its probably just a hangover your feelin the effects from so you write it off as an elbow injury. Be true to yourself, take a step back and evaluate, and realize whats really wrong. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I wish you luck in the future man and hope alcohol and drugs dont ruin your life. Maybe a rehab is in order??????? :confused:

MUUUHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!! u cant stop me no one can stop me , it just taste so good once it hits the lips HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! hell im even gonna put some whisky in my water bottle and bring it to the gym so when i train i can take a few gulps so i get a better workout , i love whisky but as of lately vodka is making a move up on my whisky soon ill be straight shooting vodka like protein shakes woooooo weeeeeee gotta love the Russian vods , but for now its been whisky and alot , it seems as if when im drunk off my ass i train even harder weird huh im gonna keep doing this and make great gains peace and mERRY Xmas drink up to all :)

Vander_V said:
MUUUHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!! u cant stop me no one can stop me , it just taste so good once it hits the lips HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! hell im even gonna put some whisky in my water bottle and bring it to the gym so when i train i can take a few gulps so i get a better workout , i love whisky but as of lately vodka is making a move up on my whisky soon ill be straight shooting vodka like protein shakes woooooo weeeeeee gotta love the Russian vods , but for now its been whisky and alot , it seems as if when im drunk off my ass i train even harder weird huh im gonna keep doing this and make great gains peace and mERRY Xmas drink up to all :)

good one,i just had a beer,i later i'll have wisky i like it too,but lately i was having bakardy fucking no cals,how stupid is that,i love beer a good drink,and vander i do that every hollyday,i think for us guys who lifting all year like mad man we just hit that part time of the year where we just need to get fucked up a few time,get smoke or what ever.vander you go boy,and we all train the harder next day,just because we drinked yesterday,so we need to cach up,at least i do think this way. lets have a drink bro :)

jerrywear said:
good one,i just had a beer,i later i'll have wisky i like it too,but lately i was having bakardy fucking no cals,how stupid is that,i love beer a good drink,and vander i do that every hollyday,i think for us guys who lifting all year like mad man we just hit that part time of the year where we just need to get fucked up a few time,get smoke or what ever.vander you go boy,and we all train the harder next day,just because we drinked yesterday,so we need to cach up,at least i do think this way. lets have a drink bro :)

Yes once in a while its ok Jerry but hes had an ongoing problem with alcohol for a while you have to realize. He thinks its funny but one day it wont be. He will look back on all the drugs and alcohol and complications from it and regret it. We are tryin to talk sense into him n save him. Even his friend and training partner Rea is worried about him, we have to do something

a wise man once said " If you dont drink alcohol, when you wake up in the morning , thats the best your gonna feel all day..."

Jarconis said:
a wise man once said " If you dont drink alcohol, when you wake up in the morning , thats the best your gonna feel all day..."

why dont u tell that to the millions of families of people who have been killed by drunk drivers who abuse alcohol?

TooPowerful4u said:
Yes once in a while its ok Jerry but hes had an ongoing problem with alcohol for a while you have to realize. He thinks its funny but one day it wont be. He will look back on all the drugs and alcohol and complications from it and regret it. We are tryin to talk sense into him n save him. Even his friend and training partner Rea is worried about him, we have to do something

he doesnt drink that much does he?i hope not.i didnt knew about it.sorry i feel bad now about what i sayed.i definetly takeing that back.i cant believe that he drinks that much.fuck not good whats so ever.

Jarconis said:
Jarconis i agree 100%

TooPowerful4u said:

BBA AND XCEL i do not know this TP4U he acts like hes my friend BUT he only knows me on the computer ??? for him to say this is flamming and bashing as we all know the rules im sure you will take the appropriate actions , He also keeps PMn me its as if hes stalking in a way and Im quite tired of him acting as if he knows me or something he pms me so much complaining why he cant grow and i had to put him on the BLOCKED list but then he makes up shit like this .

TP4U plz get off my ass if you want me to send u a dirty pair of my underwear to sniff let me know until then get off my ass bro geeez this is a BB site not some love connection Oh and my Girlfriend is also pissed at these acusations MODS do your best thanks .

Vander_V said:
BBA AND XCEL i do not know this TP4U he acts like hes my friend BUT he only knows me on the computer ??? for him to say this is flamming and bashing as we all know the rules im sure you will take the appropriate actions , He also keeps PMn me its as if hes stalking in a way and Im quite tired of him acting as if he knows me or something he pms me so much complaining why he cant grow and i had to put him on the BLOCKED list but then he makes up shit like this .

TP4U plz get off my ass if you want me to send u a dirty pair of my underwear to sniff let me know until then get off my ass bro geeez this is a BB site not some love connection Oh and my Girlfriend is also pissed at these acusations MODS do your best thanks .

Its just like a drunk to lash out against his friends when hes drunk cuase he doesnt THINK he has a problem but eveyrone else already knows he does. For all we know he coulda been drunk writing that. He thinks his alcoholism is a joke and hides it best he can. He plans to get me banned now as a joke beucase hes angry i put his alcoholism out in the open. Bro dont hate me for tryin to help you. I didnt mean to bring ur personal problems to surface but you did first so i figured this was a chance to help you.

ADD: mods if you check his account, i am NOT on his blocked list nor have i PMd him for like 5 months and you will see he is bs'n (prolly just drunk n dilusional)

TP4U, get your shit under control bro. Good God, and get off your damn milk crate already.

Vander i am sorry bro i fucking had no clue that he is not your friend,he sounded like he is.

tpfu dude i dont know what the f.... is your problem,but you have no f.... wrights to say something like this to anybody and defitetly not one the bord.dude if i didnt know better i could think what ever about sombedy,and thanks God that Vander has guts to come back and say something back to you to fu.. off.

And i hope you going to stop talking sit.

Vander sorry bero one more time.

what the fuck?

im at a loss to. i thought TP4U and vander were buddies for some reason. i guess all the shit you guys say back and forth, i thought was only joking.

vander, im pretty sure you knew i was just busting your balls when i said you could call me. obbiously you dont have a drinking problem or you probably wouldnt look like you do, or be able to run a successful business, and accomplish things in yoru life like doing a show etc.

if tahts the case then damn TP4U get off his shit, what are you his care taker? im sure he will be alrgith hes a pretty damn BIG BOY!! :D

peace,

GJ

Vander_V said:

I can see it now.. "VANDER'S VODKA" with 50 grams of protein per shot...Might put the tuna shakes right out of business... :D

Vander_V said:
1st of all im no where near dissapointed in my placing,,,,,, 2nd i never get burned out ,I just love drinking around the holidays thats all i guess and to be honest im sure i always will, no better feeling then chugging a nice beer or coctail around this time of year , I guess its time to rejoice and this is my way ;) .

I like to have a few myself during the holiday season just to get the edge off at times.
I never get behind the wheel drunk. Thats the only thing thats not good about drinking during the holidays. Be smart.

I'd hate to see REA have to kick your butt for raising hell on the public highways. She'd probably put a hurting on you if you get out of line .. lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws