over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T legal advice

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
this is serious and i very much appreciate any advice i can get. my state (NY) has made it mandatory for health care workers (me) to get the swine flu vaccine when it comes out. it's my opinion that this has been rushed through with very little testing for safety both long term and short. i will be contacting the ACLU, unions, and the new york professional nurses association. i'm told if you refuse the vaccine you will be terminated. if anyone has any other ideas on who to contact about this i really appreciate the guidance. wish me luck bro's because i for one will stand my ground and probably lose my job of 21 years.

tom

Wow, Tom I'm sorry that your being forced. I also agree that forcing people this soon isn't wise. I wish you the best of luck.

AND THE BATTLE BEGINS....
Find your self a very good attorney and fight this thing.
I would move before anything was forced on me...

You'd willingly lose your job just to prove your point? I think you should really think that over long and hard.. In the big scheme of things, you standing your ground isn't gonna matter - only to you if you lose your job.. I can't see how that'd be worth it..

this is serious and i very much appreciate any advice i can get. my state (NY) has made it mandatory for health care workers (me) to get the swine flu vaccine when it comes out. it's my opinion that this has been rushed through with very little testing for safety both long term and short. i will be contacting the ACLU, unions, and the new york professional nurses association. i'm told if you refuse the vaccine you will be terminated. if anyone has any other ideas on who to contact about this i really appreciate the guidance. wish me luck bro's because i for one will stand my ground and probably lose my job of 21 years.

tom

I understand It's a human-rights issue. It's like any medication or vaccination. You cannot impose it on workers, and you cannot impose it on a community, but the other side of the argument is the general consensus is that if you vaccinate health-care workers, you improve morbidity and mortality to the patients. The number one vector to transmitting it to patients would be health-care workers who go from patient to patient

Infected Health Care Workers (HCWs) are well positioned to pass on the flu virus to non-infected patients. How often this happens is anyone's guess, but it most certainly does happen.

sorry to hear that tom...

i fear the same circumstance for myself in the near future...its a tough one.

Tom,

Sorry to hear about that bro..good luck with your fight..I really hope you keep us updated in this thread or another..best of luck..so I dont have any advice to offer you.
Best of luck!

and to the people who cant understand why one would stand up for their personal rights and liberties even if it means that you could possibly lose your job, you obviously dont realize where this path that we are currently on leads, and seriously lack perspective and a sense of history.

Last edited:
ricky....

You'd willingly lose your job just to prove your point? I think you should really think that over long and hard.. In the big scheme of things, you standing your ground isn't gonna matter - only to you if you lose your job.. I can't see how that'd be worth it..

you are of course welcome to comment but you're missing my point. i'm not trying to prove anything. in fact the h1n1 vaccine is not a substance i want forced upon me. it contains things like squalene, gp120, and presevatives. these substances have been linked to gulf war syndrome, lou gerhigs disease, lupus, arthritis, and a number of auto-immune disorders. i don't want to turn this into a debate or political discussion. i appreciate and welcome everyone's support. ultimately though rather than make this an issue, it's legal advice i seek most of all.

Whatever you find out, please let us know. I am probably going to be facing the exact situation very soon. Right now the vaccine is free to us, but not required.....so far....

that's bullshit, fight the good battle and let us know how it goes down! I refuse any and all vaccines. If the time comes that i have children I doubt I would vaccinate them either. maybe for pollio and that's it

thanks

You should claim religious exemption. Thats what I'd try....

thank you but they're not allowing religious or philisophical exemptions. this is unprecedented and because it's been deemed a pandemic by the w.h.o. thier emergency measures and powers are almost limitless.

Good luck to you, brother. This is so deep. The NWO is here.

Tom

You and I talked about this on the phone, and we are in agreement. I have nothing to add other then to fight this tooth and nail. Lets see if the ACLU is really on the right side.

I am in agreement with ssdark1, anyone who does not understand this issue does not have a clue as to where this path leads. It is fraught with land mines.

I am not suprised a certain individual chimed in here, a member of the sheep and would sell his soul to this government. Ricky, I am referring to you. I have read most of your posts pertaining to issues such as this and you just seem to parrot the "government would never hurt you" line. I fear for you as an individual, and truly hope you open your eyes to the reality we are all about to witness.

"When the people fear the governement there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty"

All signs point to our worse nightmare...a huge, massive governement that seeks control over all. They have no fear when the masses are asleep. But so much is happening so fast right now, it is blatant and in our face. I sense a shift, and the sleeping giant which is us, the people, may finally awake. The time is near...

You know what old friend......

You and I talked about this on the phone, and we are in agreement. I have nothing to add other then to fight this tooth and nail. Lets see if the ACLU is really on the right side.

I am in agreement with ssdark1, anyone who does not understand this issue does not have a clue as to where this path leads. It is fraught with land mines.

I am not suprised a certain individual chimed in here, a member of the sheep and would sell his soul to this government. Ricky, I am referring to you. I have read most of your posts pertaining to issues such as this and you just seem to parrot the "government would never hurt you" line. I fear for you as an individual, and truly hope you open your eyes to the reality we are all about to witness.

"When the people fear the governement there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty"

All signs point to our worse nightmare...a huge, massive governement that seeks control over all. They have no fear when the masses are asleep. But so much is happening so fast right now, it is blatant and in our face. I sense a shift, and the sleeping giant which is us, the people, may finally awake. The time is near...

even if you hadn't responded to this thread there is no way in hell that i would doubt one thing.......i know you got my back. in fact all the brothers on this board support one another like no other board on the net. i truly appreciate every one of you guys. tomorrow i make some calls...i will post an update.

I am not sure how you could legally get around this. I do have a friend that is an attorney. He was in the first war in Iraq and refused to take the pills they gave them over there. I am not sure how he got around it. I think he might have been sneaky and had them in his mouth but didnt swallow. I will call him up this week and ask his advice on this. He should have some sort of answer for me. I know he would agree with you. I will post on this thread what he has to say. To me this sounds similar to what they do in schools, that you cant have your kids attend unless they are vaccinated. It must be legal since its been going on now for decades.
I personally would probably take the shot, considering the chance of a bad reaction or side effect will probalby be rare, but just taking that risk is scary. i would prefer to not take the vaccine right away, but wait to observe the effects on others first.

thanks

I am not sure how you could legally get around this. I do have a friend that is an attorney. He was in the first war in Iraq and refused to take the pills they gave them over there. I am not sure how he got around it. I think he might have been sneaky and had them in his mouth but didnt swallow. I will call him up this week and ask his advice on this. He should have some sort of answer for me. I know he would agree with you. I will post on this thread what he has to say. To me this sounds similar to what they do in schools, that you cant have your kids attend unless they are vaccinated. It must be legal since its been going on now for decades.
I personally would probably take the shot, considering the chance of a bad reaction or side effect will probalby be rare, but just taking that risk is scary. i would prefer to not take the vaccine right away, but wait to observe the effects on others first.

thanks for your help maldorf. the difference between school kids and my own situation is that at least they are allowed religious or philisophical exemptions. we are not even given that option.

thanks for your help maldorf. the difference between school kids and my own situation is that at least they are allowed religious or philisophical exemptions. we are not even given that option.

I wasnt even aware that families could get around that when attending schools. I thought it was undisputable.
With something unproven like the H1N1 vaccine I do find it crazy that they are forcing you to take it. I wonder if they are willing to pay for your disabilities if something were to go wrong due to the vaccine. I bet not! I am sure they have you sign some kind of legal waver before you take the shot, and that your continued employment is dependant upon signing that waver! Have you seen a waver? I would ask your employer about that one.

Americans are extremely doubtful of their government. This is one thing i've learned thru my time here and all i can reply to that is: rightfully so. At first i couldn't understand all the hate towards universal healthcare where in Canada, France, and the UK it is the best thing since water. Then i saw Ron Paul constantly saying the government does a poor job running things, and this isn't true everywhere, only in America is this true %100 of the time FAA, MDV, FDA, ETC all suck. So i don't blame you TOM. Find a way not to take tha.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear