O/T My dad was attacked

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I am not one to usually display things that have happened in my personal life. But this has really annoyed me. I feel helpless and wish I could do something to change this but I can't. I hate some of the little rats you have where I live... they are all over. My dad is 61... only small about 5ft 5 and 150 pounds. Although he would defend himself against anyone. He still works really hard at that age... 50-60 hours a week as a taxi driver. Such a lovely person that doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to him. He has gone through enough already with health issues (chemotherapy etc).

He is fine this time but they got a way with his money box. It was a group of lads... don't know the full details. He has actually gone to work again to earn the money back. They bite his hand and what I have heard it is bad.

He was attacked last year too by a group of women of all people. They tried to run away from a big fare. Obviously he was abit caught up in what to do. One clawed his eye bad and he had to go to hospital. Others stamped on him. He couldn't see out of his eye for awhile.

Don't know why I wrote this I am just upset and annoyed. Some of the people on this planet shouldn't have been given the gift of life.

Last edited:
I'm reallly sorry to hear that. Jeesh, it must be a rough place to live if he's been attacked twice. I wish I could give you some advice but I'm lost for words:confused:

I am not one to usually display things that have happened in my personal life. But this has really annoyed me. I feel helpless and wish I could do something to change this but I can't. I hate some of the little rats you have where I live... they are all over. My dad is 61... only small about 5ft 5 and 150 pounds. Although he would defend himself against anyone. He still works really hard at that age... 50-60 hours a week as a taxi driver. Such a lovely person that doesn't deserve anything bad to happen to him.. he has gone through enough already with health issues etc. Beenw ith chemotherapy etc.

He is fine this time but they got a way with his money box. It was a group of lads... don't know the full details. He has actually gone to work again to earn the money back. They bite his hand and what I have heard it is bad.

He was attacked last year too by a group of women of all people. They tried to run away from a big fare. Obviously he was abit caught up in what to do. One clawed his eye bad and he had to go to hospital. Others stamped on him. He couldn't see out of his eye for awhile.

Don't know why I wrote this I am just upset and annoyed. Some of the people on this planet shouldn't have been given the gift of life.

That's terrible bro. There are some sick fucks out there.

Is the licensed carrying of a gun available where he lives? I assume not, but there really isn't much else I can say other than how fucked up some people are. I have to imagine you encounter some of the worlds finest drunks in that profession.

Did he actually pick them up from somewhere? If so, did they call for a cab? Maybe the number could be found. If not, maybe the location they were picked up at (I assume a bar), would be able to look at the video and match the time one of them closed their tab and get a name that way?

Your Dad sounds like a tough guy, but nevertheless, I wish him a speedy recovery.

I wish your Dad the best as that is aweful he has to work with the added worry of being attacked/robbed .The majority of us are dumbfounded by what drives some to work hard for an honost living while others choose to do these cowardly and dispicable acts?

I strongly believe in karma bro and these people or subhuman beings will get whats coming to them.

this just hurts my heart from reading it !!

godd if someone did that to my family, and I knew who it was, I would get the jail time but I would also teach them a HUGE lesson

Sorry for that bro ! it's sad and sick to hear

Sorry to hear about your pops Elvia. Perhaps he needs to carry some self-defense items

Hey man glad your dad is ok but sorry to hear this happened at all. Hope they can catch who done it but chances are slim. Maybe the next one they do this too they wont be so lucky to get away if I see something go down like this crap I would go out of my way to protect the victim if you know what I mean.

Thanks everyone.

I am the same rawman... if I knew who they were I really wouldn't have limits... my dad is everything to me.

Q it's not even bad where I live... ok in some ways it is. It's mainly the youth they have no respect for anything. My city is fine but local area can be bad at times. No major knife crime or anything like that so it's a safe place to live.

Yeah no weapons can be carried around here. I was thinking about getting him something but will have to think about that.

It must have happened in the early evening. Don't know the full details. But obviously it won't be able to be tracked to an address as even those rats wouldn't be so stupid. Last year the police were called etc but nothing really got done about it... no exact addresses etc so it's hard to find these people. The women were from a bar in the city centre. This time I don't know... I will find out.

Where I live a gun or knife would not be possible... plus he would never use one. It's a private cab (normal car) so I was thinking a tazer would be a good choice... they are illegal here though. I will look into it and ask him if he would be more comfortable carrying one. Knowing him it will probably just be put as one of those things and we move on. I just hope it doesn't happen again. Gonna look into the self defense stuff though. Hey even strong pepper spray would be enough to get them out of his car... but again not the best thing to be sprayed in a car.

I hear ya but then again better to have the OC spray just clipped on his belt in case of emergence. With all due respect spraying that in and around his cab is probably better than getting mugged again.

I hear ya but then again better to have the OC spray just clipped on his belt in case of emergence. With all due respect spraying that in and around his cab is probably better than getting mugged again.

True. I am gonna get some for him.

Brother, it really upsets me to hear that. I'm glad your dad is ok though. And I hope he doesn't loose faith in the good kids out there. Wish your dad well for me brother.

This is totally disgusting. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and hope that someone out there comes forward as a witness to this crime. I hate bullies and thief's...

sorry to hear that man, people are fucked, and it seems to be getting progressively worse as time goes on....ill say a prayer for your father tonight....

Just spoke with my dad. He is fine. Atleast this was not a full assault like last time. He actually smiled as he said they actually paid him which he couldn't get. It was 2 lads. The one in the back said he had lost his phone so looked under my dad's seat. My dad gave him a torch. He realized something may be wrong. He then got out and opened my dad's door so my dad grapped his money box (has it on the inside of his door). Then the other lad in the opposite seat at the front grapped the money box and my dad fought with him. He bite my dad's hand which is strange. The other one grapped his keys out of the ignition and they both ran and my dad followed them. He threw the keys in the air so my dad retrieved them.

Luckily he doesn't keep his notes in the box. Although he said he had a few 5 pound notes in it. Luckily it wasn't a huge amount but still about 80 quid ($125). Just annoying when things like this happen. It could have been much worst so atleast that is a positive.

Thank you for all the kind words... it means alot.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that - very sad. If we had a justice system with any real teeth to it, it might deter worthless pieces of garbage like them from doing that to your father and other innocent people. I have absolutely no sympathy for trash that prey on innocent people. But what goes around comes around, and they will eventually get theres. Important thing is your dad is ok. Lots of repsect here for your dad.

Hey bro, definitely glad to hear your dad is ok. Its a shame these days that most young kids have no respect for anyone or anything.

I second the pepper spray though, definitely a good idea.

Tell.him.to.get.bear.mace

This is horrible but glad to hear your dad's ok, which is the most important thing. It sucks but there's little you can do to find the f'ers and even out the score with something like this

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws