over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Scariest Creepiest Movies?

exorcist1

Registered
I was just wondering what were the scariest movies you guys have seen? Ive seen all the classics like The Exorcist, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Grudge, etc., etc..... just wondering what other good independant, asian, or hard to find movies from the 60's, 70's, 80's are out there that will scare the shit out of me and my girlfriend... just finished watching Burnt Offerings, Session 9, Audition, and The Orphanage this weekend.... thanks.

REC

Look for a Spanish film called "Rec", there is a US version called Quarantine, but stick with the Spanish one.

A TV film crew follows the Madrid Fire Service on a call to an apartment block......

That's all I'm saying.

The orphanage was freaky. Spanish subtitles which sucked at first but by far one of the creepiest movies i've ever seen. I think it came out in 06 or 07.
Also the newer horrofest one's are ok. "reincarnation" was super freaky. In Japanese subtitles. Also "borderland" was creepy. Same with "tooth and nail"

I was just wondering what were the scariest movies you guys have seen? Ive seen all the classics like The Exorcist, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Grudge, etc., etc..... just wondering what other good independant, asian, or hard to find movies from the 60's, 70's, 80's are out there that will scare the shit out of me and my girlfriend... just finished watching Burnt Offerings, Session 9, Audition, and The Orphanage this weekend.... thanks.

black christmas is a great classic....a good new one is 30 days of night...and children of the corn 3 is pretty twisted

Mermaid in a Manhole

Plot:
An artist finds and rescues a mermaid in a sewer. He takes her home with him and she develops sores all over her body that begin to postulate and bleed. He uses what oozes from her sores to paint her portrait. When he can no longer handle it any more he breaks down and dismembers her body.

Ive watched a lot of films in my short life, and off the top of my head some good horror ones are:

The Hellraiser series (theres about 8 or 9 or them)
Nightmare on Elm St. series (again, 8 or 9 of these)
Final Destination series
Rec
Creepshow (just the first one, the rest are crap)
Salem's Lot
Cat's Eye (not strictly very scary, but the wee troll was a bit scary)
Candyman
Poltergeist series
Videodrome (more weird than scary)
Naked Lunch (very weird....)
Pumpkinhead
Leprechaun :) (the scariest thing is Jennifer Anniston's nose)
Jeepers Creepers
Dark Water

Today I watched Catacombs (the one with Pink in it). It was cack. Don't watch it.

Bambi.

Yea I have to say the first Nighmare on Elm street. That was a cool flick and then Jeepers Creepers, that was another good one!

Look for a Spanish film called "Rec", there is a US version called Quarantine, but stick with the Spanish one.

A TV film crew follows the Madrid Fire Service on a call to an apartment block......

That's all I'm saying.

I saw the trailer for Quarantine.. Didnt know is was a remake.. thanks for the heads up.... gonna try to watch it this weekend...

here is the trailer for the Spanish version..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnbWCjmOkA

here is the audience reaction.. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1F5izRgxE

looks awesome.....!

What the f@#$!?

Mermaid in a Manhole

Plot:
An artist finds and rescues a mermaid in a sewer. He takes her home with him and she develops sores all over her body that begin to postulate and bleed. He uses what oozes from her sores to paint her portrait. When he can no longer handle it any more he breaks down and dismembers her body.

Dude! I'm already creeped out!:eek:

Mermaid in a Manhole was terrible. It was the fakest shit ive ever seen. They literally used colored paints for blood and puss. Looks like a little kid made the movie. The lady even bleed blue and puprle and yellow at times. I thought that series of jap gore stuff was gonna be cool and I bought 2 on ebay and was sadly dissapointed.

Check out a movie called Cannibal Holocaust. It left me speechless. It's filled w/ gore, what appears to be the real slaughtering of a huge tortoise that they rip to shreds and actually eat, disturbing rape scenes, mass mutilation, etc. Like nothing I had ever seen before, and I am a horror/shock genre fan.

Ravenous was one of the only movies I have ever walked out of in the theater. It was pretty unsettling.

Event Horizon

Sunshine

Check out a movie called Cannibal Holocaust. It left me speechless. It's filled w/ gore, what appears to be the real slaughtering of a huge tortoise that they rip to shreds and actually eat, disturbing rape scenes, mass mutilation, etc. Like nothing I had ever seen before, and I am a horror/shock genre fan.

They killed actual animals in this film. I Spit On Your Grave is great if you like this kind of movie. Also, a sequel is set to be released in 2009 by the director.

the evil dead with them flesh possessing demons in the woods:st:r-wars ...also the sex and the city movie its pretty scary!...Alex

cc
the evil dead with them flesh possessing demons in the woods:st:r-wars ...also the sex and the city movie its pretty scary!...Alex

Evil Dead was my pick too, Bruce campbell was great in this one

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner