over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T So I Just Got Prescribed ZOLOFT....

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
need feedback/info aside from what ive read and been told

i am not taking any drugs it might interact with besides st johns wort

Not sure about Zoloft but im on lexapro and love it. Helped a ton. No sides. First 2weeks took longer to cum than normal but body got used to it. I think extacy will not work if your on any ssri.

DAM WHAT WILL I DO WITH ALL MY GREEN PLAYBOYS ,BLUE DIAMONDS AND LOUIE VUITONS! LOL

I HAD A SCRIPT FOR XANAX AND ATIVAN AND ATENOLOLOL BEFORE, I DIDNT LIKE ANY OF THEM, XANAX WAS ADDICTING

MY wife is on Zoloft rate now. Works good for her, took the edge off, no more getting revved up over dumb stuff. Just watch your dose, as when I lived in Oz they were saying that, Zolfot was causing people to top them selves. They never did publish the findings in there complete detail. But just a heads up. In case you start thinking of off the wall shite

I take 150 mg's a day... works great for my anger and anxiety...my advice to you is stay on it... I tried to not take it and had a meltdown and physically got sick when I started taking it again... its good though may make you tired at first but you'll be fine...

I take it on a regular basis... have to for panic attacks. I have to up it though when I'm on tren then lower it back down when I'm done.

Hope it works for you. I never had luck with any SSRI's or other classes of anti-depressents, they all made me feel zombied out within a day or two and the only thing my dick was good for was peeing with. Like you said, I loved xanax to use for my panic attacks but it did become quite addicting and eventually just quit cold turkey one day and felt better since. Once I got off, I had more panic attacks than I did before I ever started taking the stuff, but that only lasted a week or two.

They work great! Give it a go, the Doc wouldn't give them if it werent for good reason. Just don't let it negatively impact you and it wont.....

prozacs really helped me out through the hard times. i feel it has dulled some of my emotions, but in retrospect thats good.

depends

It all depends on which neurotransmitter is out of whack.
serontonin is affected by Zoloft.

monitor and give Doc feedback!!!

Hey bro, The key is, you have to stay on it, and take it for a while. They tend to work over time, as opposed to zany's, which chill you out quickly (and are very addictive). The first couple weeks can be tough, as your seratonin levels adjust, but stick with it bro, it will work! Been down the axiety road a time or two bro, if you have any questions, or want to talk about it, feel free to pm me:)

I dont know about zoloft , but Im taking 600 MG of Seroquell Each day before sleeping and it has kill my sex drive, its gone...

Docs tell me i need that medication but personllay i just think my thyroid is out of whack.

i was just prescribed zoloft... are the sexual sides bad?

Are any of you unable to sleep while on it?

YES

i was just prescribed zoloft... are the sexual sides bad?

I am thinking about going to my doc and getting this but wonder about sleep ^^ and sexual sides, Muay Thai you been on it long?

My experience

I was on Zoloft for a few years. Great stuff, but it definitely took much longer to "finish" during sex. Too long.

But generally everyone responds differently to the SSRI medicines.

Congratulations for taking this first step towards feeling better. :)

Is the St John's wort contraindicated with a SSRI. I don't remember, but using both products together may be a HUGE no-no. Please look into that ASAP.

Last edited:
Zoloft is one of the worst when it comes to sexual side effects, possibly only beaten by paroxetine (Paxil around here) in that department. Escitalopram (lexapro) should theoretically be the best SSRI at minimizing sexual side effects. However, all SSRI's cause them to some degree. Cumming will take longer and you'll lose some sensitivity in your penis.

If you're on it for depression, the only AD that doesn't negatively impact your sex life is bupropion (wellbutrin). Do not go on it if you have anxiety issues though cause it will make them worse!

Thank Moen

Zoloft is one of the worst when it comes to sexual side effects, possibly only beaten by paroxetine (Paxil around here) in that department. Escitalopram (lexapro) should theoretically be the best SSRI at minimizing sexual side effects. However, all SSRI's cause them to some degree. Cumming will take longer and you'll lose some sensitivity in your penis.

If you're on it for depression, the only AD that doesn't negatively impact your sex life is bupropion (wellbutrin). Do not go on it if you have anxiety issues though cause it will make them worse!

You know girls love it when I take longer to finish, although I already take pretty long so maybe it would be too much, I actually like taking longer though, it lets me enjoy the ride longer before it's over. :D :D

Luvox (fluvoxamine) is another SSRI with extremely low incidents of sexual dysfunction, even showing lower incidences of dysfunction than Lexapro. Other non-SSRI antidepressants that have no sexual side effects are Remeron (mirtazapine) and any tricyclic antidepressants (like Anafranil [clomipramine] or Tofranil [imipramine]).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131