over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Has anyone noticed that all the german's that they recovered from the ship in Spartacus Vengeance were all BEASTS!

But then again, they have markhus ruhl blood in them.

I DL'ed Season 3, watched the first 2 eposodes and so far so good. I dont like Spartacus' replacement either he's not a man's man's know what I mean. But I do like his girl, she's a smokeshow.

OMG! This season was EPIC! Where to begin... I think Lliam had very big shoes (sandals?) to fill but, in the end, did a great job.

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Onamaeus!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! My favorite friggin' character had to go and get himself offed. He died a glorious death, though.

Asher, OMG! This guy played such a great role! He had that weasel act down-pat! I did, however, think it was lame how he went out at the hands of replacement Navea. That was very "Lifetime TV."

Mirra, why didn't you duck?! You were too hot to go out that way! I'm gonna miss your sexy ass. I knew that when Spartacus broke up with her that her days were numbered.

Lucretia (Lucy Lawless-Lucy Flawless) You were a bad chick! Played the game til the very end. I applaud you and will miss your hot-ass MILF body.

Ilithya, you were hot and all but met a fitting death. You were good at scheming but Lucretia showed you who the true Alpha was.

OK, now that's outta the way, one thing (really the only thing) I didn't like was how Onameus and Gannicus were double-teaming the Egyptian and couldn't get him but then Spartacus fights him and easily tools him and has him belly-up for the kill within seconds. No one believes that Spartacus is a better fighter than either of those guys, let alone, both of them together. That's my one gripe.

Season 4's gonna bring us Crassus, Pompey and a young Julius Caesar! It's gonna be GOOOOD! I can't wait!

OMG! This season was EPIC! Where to begin... I think Lliam had very big shoes (sandals?) to fill but, in the end, did a great job.

SPOILERS BELOW!!!

Onamaeus!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! My favorite friggin' character had to go and get himself offed. He died a glorious death, though.

Asher, OMG! This guy played such a great role! He had that weasel act down-pat! I did, however, think it was lame how he went out at the hands of replacement Navea. That was very "Lifetime TV."

Mirra, why didn't you duck?! You were too hot to go out that way! I'm gonna miss your sexy ass. I knew that when Spartacus broke up with her that her days were numbered.

Lucretia (Lucy Lawless-Lucy Flawless) You were a bad chick! Played the game til the very end. I applaud you and will miss your hot-ass MILF body.

Ilithya, you were hot and all but met a fitting death. You were good at scheming but Lucretia showed you who the true Alpha was.

OK, now that's outta the way, one thing (really the only thing) I didn't like was how Onameus and Gannicus were double-teaming the Egyptian and couldn't get him but then Spartacus fights him and easily tools him and has him belly-up for the kill within seconds. No one believes that Spartacus is a better fighter than either of those guys, let alone, both of them together. That's my one gripe.

Season 4's gonna bring us Crassus, Pompey and a young Julius Caesar! It's gonna be GOOOOD! I can't wait!

Spoilers Below As Well...

it didnt show her dying, if i remember correctly. i mean she just gave birth and crawled all the way to the cliff, couldnt she have just passed out?

agreed with everything else though, awesome season, awesome ending, cant wait for the next one

Spoilers Below As Well...

it didnt show her dying, if i remember correctly. i mean she just gave birth and crawled all the way to the cliff, couldnt she have just passed out?

agreed with everything else though, awesome season, awesome ending, cant wait for the next one

PM sent. :)

spartacus isnt buff enough this season

man the new sparticus must have really been a skinny guy,i read that he gained 30 pounds for the part,yeah badass season,i like the original spartacus actor better but i got used to the new guy,cant wait for 2013.

The upcoming third season of Starz’s “Spartacus” will be its last, the network confirmed Monday.

The final run, which has been titled “Spartacus: War of the Damned,” will be comprised of 10 episodes that kick off in January.

“It was an extremely difficult and emotional decision for my partners and I,” series creator/executive producer Steven S. DeKnight said. “Yet, in the end, the story was best served by rolling all of the remaining action and drama of Spartacus’ journey into one stunningly epic season that will be extremely satisfying for everyone who’s been along for the ride.”

“Spartacus” stands tall as Starz’s first original scripted series. It became a hit when it debuted in January 2010, then survived the tragic loss of its original leading man, Andy Whitfield, who died of cancer last year at age 39. Liam McIntyre took over the title role in Season 2, “Spartacus: Vengeance,” which averaged 6 million viewers each week.

Are all three seasons (including Vengence) available on Blu Ray yet? I wanna buy em.

anyone been keeping up? almost over

Some of the quotes from Batiatus is brilliant and somewhat funny.

"At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass! The House of Batiatus―no the House of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus rises to the fucking heavens!"
―Batiatus

You consul to suck the cock that pisses on me!"
―Batiatus to Solonius

By Jupiters cock this is my favorite movie set of all time!!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws