advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T very disrespectful gym member what to do?

You disrespected him by calling him gross, didn't say please, told him what to do and then cursed at him when he wanted you to be polite. Now you want to kill him... I would walk away from someone like that too.

You need to take a good look in the mirror in order to answer the question what to do?

you are probably one of the guys who sweats on machines and doesn't clean it up

He is a young punk ass kid ....You are training for a show...why is this kid even on your mind? You wasnt even going to use the machine he was on...your buddy was...Your buddy should of been the one to say something to him. So he shot his mouth off at you....you shocked that a 18 year old punk who thinks he is God gift to the world and knows everything shot his mouth off?

Dont even stress it bro...it must of really bothered you if you are still thinking about it after you got home and even made a thread. This should of left your mind right after you told the manager. Your prep is far more important then some punk kid. You need to come home and relax...rest up and get yourself ready for your next work out not stress over some kid who prob hasnt thought about the situation since walking out of the gym.

perfect response. all of these guys come on here bitching all the time about people leaving weighs out that theyre not even going to use, people sweating on the machine or standing in front of the dumbell racks or whatever. how can you even be paying attention to that shit when youre training? i co own the gym i work out in and when im training i dont even see any of the stupid shit that might be going on around me. just go tell the manager or whoevers working about it and let go of it. theres people that work there whos job is clean the cardio equipment off anyway.

perfect response. all of these guys come on here bitching all the time about people leaving weighs out that theyre not even going to use, people sweating on the machine or standing in front of the dumbell racks or whatever. how can you even be paying attention to that shit when youre training? i co own the gym i work out in and when im training i dont even see any of the stupid shit that might be going on around me. just go tell the manager or whoevers working about it and let go of it. theres people that work there whos job is clean the cardio equipment off anyway.

NO disrespect meant, but it sounds like you could care less what happens in your gym as long as YOU ARE NOT INCONVENIENCED! But I'm sure the rest of members there that are paying good money for their memberships would like to work out without having to move a bunch of weights around and not laying down on sweat soaked machines. I think yours would be the last gym I would train at if that's your "co-owner" attitude towards your own gym.

Yes, there are people there who clean up the gym, but I'm sure they are not wiping down after after every single use of every single machine every single hour. That is where a little self respect comes in for the next gym member not wanting to use the sweat filled machine, the kid cleaning up didn't get a chance to get to yet. Again, no disrespect meant.

Tonight something happend that boggled my mind and now it is plagueing me to death and cant get it off my mind.

I was doin cardio on the stair stepper and a young kid 18 19 wutever was working hard sweating a ton all over the machine i mean bad. But whatever i wasnt paying attention. So he gets off and my friend comes over and is like shit who made this mess its gross i happend to see the kid and said hey can you clean your machine its kinda gross my exact words. He got bullshit he said wut did u say i repeated myself he said your a funny guy i said dude really thats gross cmon. He said can you say please i said are you fucking serious i said you made a mess now clean it he walks away. Im thinking hes gonna clean it i see him leave. I get off and i see him outside taking his back pack off all i did was tell the manager cause we have a good relationship. I was pretty pissed and taking tren dosent help he then ran to his car and left.

Niw this is on my mind im prepping for a show i would kill this kid and its eating at me like wut did i say wrong i jist keep thinking wut if he approaches me i really dont want anything out of this im alot older and i honestly get scared if i hit him id kill him no joke!

This is eating at me hard i dont know why just had to vent!

Sounds like he twisted you're ego a bit, as you did to him. At that point it became a stand off which no one will win. I bet if you talk to him and tell him you were sorry for any disrespect he would never do it again. Just my opinion.
Sage74

Brotha, if this is that much of a concern to you or is a situation that made you even think twice, you must be living a good, carefree life.

Their are assholes every where so don't let it bother you, this is why I try to train later, when the gym has cleared out a bit. The gym I used most of my life closed recently and I can't find one that's comparable.

The other thing to remember is a lot of people are just f'n dirty, and don't realize that they are disgusting slobs. I work with a guy like this, leaves shit laying all over, is almost 30 and lives with his parents who clean up after him still. The guy didn't realize that it was a problem until we made it clear, he was a little embarrassed and offended at first but he quickly realized it wasn't going to be tolerated. He's a good guy and would help anyone out but he was just use to leaving messes and someone cleaning them. But age is not the problem, there's people of all ages who can't take criticism and don't know how to respond to someone letting them know they did something wrong, especially in a gym, think of how many guys in the gym have self esteem issues, tough guy syndrome, etc. Sorry but there are just as many whack jobs in the gym as their are decent guys.

What's wrong with a little sweat?

I wrestled all throughout my childhood and I can't tell you how many puddles of sweat I've rolled through

Nothin wrong with leaving sweat behind....its not like it is blood

Also something even worse to think about.....have you ever swam in a swimming pool? If yes you have been covered in other peoples urine....

well urine is sterile I agree but that doesn't mean I will sit down on a toilet with piss all over it....

dude come on...there are hardly anymore gyms like metroflex in dallas where you would be beaten for wiping down a machine...the fact is leaving your sweat all over a machine is just inconsiderate. I guess I'm just gay I put my weights away and wipe off my sweat from benches and machines.

Tonight something happend that boggled my mind and now it is plagueing me to death and cant get it off my mind.

I was doin cardio on the stair stepper and a young kid 18 19 wutever was working hard sweating a ton all over the machine i mean bad. But whatever i wasnt paying attention. So he gets off and my friend comes over and is like shit who made this mess its gross i happend to see the kid and said hey can you clean your machine its kinda gross my exact words. He got bullshit he said wut did u say i repeated myself he said your a funny guy i said dude really thats gross cmon. He said can you say please i said are you fucking serious i said you made a mess now clean it he walks away. Im thinking hes gonna clean it i see him leave. I get off and i see him outside taking his back pack off all i did was tell the manager cause we have a good relationship. I was pretty pissed and taking tren dosent help he then ran to his car and left.

Niw this is on my mind im prepping for a show i would kill this kid and its eating at me like wut did i say wrong i jist keep thinking wut if he approaches me i really dont want anything out of this im alot older and i honestly get scared if i hit him id kill him no joke!

Seriously?

You need help... and yes you should have just say "please" also you mentioned he's 18 or 19 that does not put you above him. And yes you have a high EGo both of you actually... and it's both of your fault.

Last edited:
NO disrespect meant, but it sounds like you could care less what happens in your gym as long as YOU ARE NOT INCONVENIENCED! But I'm sure the rest of members there that are paying good money for their memberships would like to work out without having to move a bunch of weights around and not laying down on sweat soaked machines. I think yours would be the last gym I would train at if that's your "co-owner" attitude towards your own gym.

Yes, there are people there who clean up the gym, but I'm sure they are not wiping down after after every single use of every single machine every single hour. That is where a little self respect comes in for the next gym member not wanting to use the sweat filled machine, the kid cleaning up didn't get a chance to get to yet. Again, no disrespect meant.

actually we dont have weights thrown around everywhere, sweat soaked machines or assholes in my gym because that shits not tolerated there and it wasnt tolerated before i owned it. we will simply offer to refund your money and ask you to leave if you cant follow some basic rules. its not a matter of me being inconvenieced or not, its a matter that i dont see this type of shit and have the urge to come on a board and post about how i want to kick someones ass over it. but i have worked out in other gyms before where that type of stuff went on and i cant say that it ever bothered me to the point that i wanted to kill someone. when i see these type of threads about all the annoying type of things that go on in gyms, i see a bunch of guys who claim to be so much more "hardcore" than the average gym member but yet it seems theyre not hardcore enough to block out a simple distraction like someone sweating on a machine theyre not even using. like i said, go tell management and let them handle it and if they dont and youre still unhappy maybe you need to find another gym to train at.

Its been a couple days and I forgot about it. My post was kind of just to vent about what was on my mind at the moment.

I didnt know why it bothered me so much. Maybe I do have a big ego maybe I am an asshole, and disrespectful.

The whole point was I just happend to see the person who made the mess and I just quickly asked him to clean it up because in my mind its the proper thing to do. Him getting pissed about the whole thing is what upset me because he had no argument or reason to get mad.

He made a mess so I felt he was obligated to clean up after himself.

Its not like I go to the gym for free I pay to go there and use the equipment. Over and done with now so it is what it is.

The op sounds like quite the overreacting drama queen. Just plain silly and frankly sounds like he was rude and condescending to begin with and so the respinse shouldnt be suprising at all.

And the what to do part is just plain ridiculous.

you are probably one of the guys who sweats on machines and doesn't clean it up

of course i clean it. But if some knucklehead came up to me and said, " hey, are you going clean your shit up it's f'n gross you slob" I'd be offended, walk away and let him clean it up. BUT if he said "hey i want to use that, would you mind just wiping it down" I'd be like yeah sure buddy, no problem.

There is a right way and a wrong way to approach someone. IMO to TC went about it the wrong way.

Honestly,,just let it go. In the end its not worth your effort. You will run into people like this all the time in all walks of life. Pay them no mind.

Its been a couple days and I forgot about it. My post was kind of just to vent about what was on my mind at the moment.

I didnt know why it bothered me so much. Maybe I do have a big ego maybe I am an asshole, and disrespectful.

The whole point was I just happend to see the person who made the mess and I just quickly asked him to clean it up because in my mind its the proper thing to do. Him getting pissed about the whole thing is what upset me because he had no argument or reason to get mad.

He made a mess so I felt he was obligated to clean up after himself.

Its not like I go to the gym for free I pay to go there and use the equipment. Over and done with now so it is what it is.

I personally wouldnt let this slide ...Obviously his parents didnt teach him any respect ...So next time you see this bitch follow him into the locker room confront him ..Remind him there is noone here to help him and if he disrespects you again ..You might have to pull an eyeball out of his head and skull fuck him ..I hate disrespectful no gym ettique having douches

Ps im using tren as well

actually we dont have weights thrown around everywhere, sweat soaked machines or assholes in my gym because that shits not tolerated there and it wasnt tolerated before i owned it. we will simply offer to refund your money and ask you to leave if you cant follow some basic rules. its not a matter of me being inconvenieced or not, its a matter that i dont see this type of shit and have the urge to come on a board and post about how i want to kick someones ass over it. but i have worked out in other gyms before where that type of stuff went on and i cant say that it ever bothered me to the point that i wanted to kill someone. when i see these type of threads about all the annoying type of things that go on in gyms, i see a bunch of guys who claim to be so much more "hardcore" than the average gym member but yet it seems theyre not hardcore enough to block out a simple distraction like someone sweating on a machine theyre not even using. like i said, go tell management and let them handle it and if they dont and youre still unhappy maybe you need to find another gym to train at.

Understood............

How long was this guy away from the machine? Was there a chance he was coming back?

One time I went to get some paper towels and spray to clean my equip but there was none left so I started walking to the weights area to get one, some guy called out to me and told me to clean my "fucking" machine. Now I could have reacted a bunch of different ways but instead I ripped the paper towel thingamajigger off the wall and threw it at him and asked him "kind sir, please advise me where you would grab papertowels from to clean off your equipment as this one appears to be empty" he told management. What a fucking over-reactor.

What's wrong with a little sweat left on a piece of gym equipment some say?
Well how about MRSA!!?

I will never wipe my sweat off of a bench

Don't give me that mrsa shit either....just a scare tactic to get people to conform

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws