over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who's going where on Vacation this year

gridlock

Kilo Klub Member
Seeing as the Docs have signed me off work again for stress (but i'm still working) I figure I need to have a holiday to relax for a week.

I've been looking at Spain or something real cheap like that cos its close (europe)

Just wondering where every one else was looking to go this year?

its not cheap but from the stories i've heard costa rica is going to be my next vaca when i get the chance...

taking a cruise in a few weeks. gonna go to jamaica, cayman islands and cozumel. 7 nights. be i put on a few pounds lol. :D -JS

Heading to Italy in early September...a friend owns a house in Livigno and offered it to me for a week. Never been to Europe, I can't wait.

Im finally going back home to Croatia after 15 years. Staying for 2 weeks.:D
I wonder after 15 years how much it changed.

If my outdoor crop comes out like it should me and the wife will be heading up to Whistler BC in November.. Im praying like hell....

going to puerto rico to visit my dad village and some family in september. also my vacation is going to be somewhat work related. we have a probation office there which i have a meeting there:mad:

I just returned from eighteen days in Italy. My gf family lives in Rome and the surrounding Lazio Region. We go twice a year and always have a blast. I noticed on Eurofly.com they have a $399 airfare from New York to Rome. Unbelievable.

One caution on Europe in general for Americans traveling is the dollar has been pounded. I think it was around 1.26 a few months ago and when I was there was somewhere around 1.38. Can make it rather pricey. Even though I "know" the conversion in my head I am still shocked when I take her family out and have a 580 Euro tab and my Amex comes in at 900.:)

I use most of my travel in Italy now, but I feel South America is probably next on my agenda as a better value and a new experience. I am also looking in the future to South Africa and Australia as dream destinations.

its not cheap but from the stories i've heard costa rica is going to be my next vaca when i get the chance...

Went there for spring break this year - most expensive part is the airfare. May through Oct. is the rainy season down there. You want to go Nov - April.

Our next is to Key West last week of July.

Heard plane tickets are going down a little in 6 days.

Anyway going to Seattle Washington for a day, Glacier national park for 5 days, then 5-8 days in Yellowstone national park. In late August. Quick break from studies with my girl, then back to the grind - excited.

Well, I'm going on my honeymoon at the end on next month if that counts. Spending one week in Spain, one week in Portugal, and one week in Egypt. I'm stoked, should be amazing!!

Going to Samoa to go surfing for 2 weeks!!!!! It can't come soon enough.

No vacation this year:

- New home
- New job
- School year round
- Saving for home repairs

I have like.....$50 at the end of the month to myself after everything.

No vacation either man...
But im going to Vegas on sat. :)

No vacation for me this year since the economy's so shitty. I'm working and going to school to make ends meet. I usually like to take a vacation with my family every year but that's not going to happen this year. Hopefully I will next year. Have fun on your trip bro.

I just got back from Destin , FL for a week weather was awsome , Tried to train a little while I was their , the Golds off of 98 SUCKS ASS what a pit I can't believe they allow them to put Gold's name on that hole.

Anyway , I diden't get drawn for an Arizona archery elk hunt this year so I may end up goin on another short trip back to FL so i can take my daughter this time.

No real vacation this year...But next year when FitSarah and I get married it will be in the Bahama's or Jamaica ...

Otherwise this year, Las Vegas (Mr.O) and Fl.Lauderdale (Nats)

Vacation

Just came back from Cancun.. and boat trip Island hopping all over the caribean sea... :D

Jamaica with my wife of 30 years it will be like a second honeymoon, need break from the stress of life.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws