over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Women Suck, some better than others

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
Good thing about gear.....the chicks can sense it, your vigor, they KNOW....and want. Shit....just hopped back on in July, been going pretty light with it, and I'll be damned if they aren't crawling out of the woodwork, girls I've known for a couple of years.......I just hadn't been on anything.

So.....I'll put it simply.....who do I go with?

The ex?

I made a lot of mistakes w/ her....A LOT....i was not ready for her when I found her and I was basically a straight up asshole for an entire year when I broke up w/ her. The whole time, she stood by me, is faithful and honest, and best as I can tell, she genuinly wants to pop out my babies. This would be a very safe choice for my future, she'd be a great mom and makes really good money and she's almost done w/ her degree(and already makes money....soon to increase). She does have a tendency to make me frustrated at times, and she's italian......the temper:eek:

OR.......

The other one?

Started messing w/ her in July......I didn't know she had a boyfriend at first......she did. so.....LIAR.......evidently. She broke up w/ him, yet still lives there, but is actively seeking to move w/ another good girlfriend of mine. She broke up w/ him for me....and is moving for me......she knows that she can't live here, I made that clear. Now.....the upside to her is the way she makes me feel. When we're together...I'm love drunk to shit....time doesn't exist, nothing exists except for her and I. The chemistry is undeniable...sparks, fireworks....whatever you call it......but the start hs obviously been rocky, full of lies and deceit, to her ex(sugar coated because it was all for me).....and if I give her a shot....The ex(above) will move on and be taken soon, she's got too much to offer to remain on the market for long. At the end of the day, this woman really does make me feel amazing, I just don't know how much stock to put into that.

Side note....the ex noted that the tool is bigger(on test) and was shocked at how I nailed her......big difference between a healthy gym habit and a healthy Jim(Beam) habit.......Yes....I hit the skids....but I made it back and am stronger for it. Hence the reason I'm even considering her....I was off my rocker when she was around the first time.

Anyway, I hate to post this here....but I've been dwelling for about 2 weeks now and I need to make a fucking decision. I'm sure someone here's gone through something similar....it's not that uncommon. What did you do and how did it work out?

im gonna go out on a limb here and say the other one is more attractive than the ex. If it were me from what you described i would go for the ex but then again thats just me id want a woman who would have those qualities over some girl that doesnt seem to know what she wants.. go for the ex. like you said the "other" liked to sugar coat thiings BADD sign!!

The ex sounds like the smart choice as long as your past indiscretions are not gonna be a life sentence.

As far as the other one, run Forrest run!!! Past behavior is the likely prediction of future behavior. A girl that lies and cheats on her bf to be with you will likely do the same to you. Sorry bro, you aint special. Chicks are like monkeys-they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another.

I also recommend this site for ongoing education on women-warning-not for the delusional nomarriage.com. Also blowmeuptom.com

Thanks guys, I think it seems pretty clear too, I just needed someone from the outside to tell me that. "the other girl" is gonna cry and shit....and I feel bad, especially since the ex came in to claim her own when "the other girl" and I were already seeing one another. Oh well, shit happens, I'll end this saga before it has a chance to affect my workouts.;)

Thanks guys, I think it seems pretty clear too, I just needed someone from the outside to tell me that. "the other girl" is gonna cry and shit....and I feel bad, especially since the ex came in to claim her own when "the other girl" and I were already seeing one another. Oh well, shit happens, I'll end this saga before it has a chance to affect my workouts.;)

WELL the "other" saw no problem in lying to you.....Sooooooo repay the favor continue to bang her while seeing if the ex is really what you want. Damn seems simple to me.

WELL the "other" saw no problem in lying to you.....Sooooooo repay the favor continue to bang her while seeing if the ex is really what you want. Damn seems simple to me.

Great minds think alike.

I'd pick option C: Neither.

Why do you have to make some sort of final decision between these two? The second chick sounds like a mess, and the ex sounds like you'd be settling for someone "safe".

Word of wisdom: If a girl lies about something major. Not a little white lie. But something big, cut her loose and never mess with her seriously again. I mean bang her out if u want but cut all emotional ties to her. A girl who lies about major shit like that cannot be trusted. It's easy, albeit maybe a little psychologically fucked up but I look at this way. Set personal rules on what is acceptable behavior for a woman ur interested. They disobey it. Walk away. Remember chances are if u are on here you are someone in good shape, dedicated in probably more than building muscle (dedication breeds more dedication) so u can have ur pick of chicks. I've noticed that if u walk away if the girl was worth shit she'll come running afte you hold the power and ALWAYS remember there are more hot chicks than even remotely ok looking dudes. We got the numbers and we age like wine. Women age like cheese kiddddddd. Sorry for my rant.

Money. Power. Respect.

Word of wisdom: If a girl lies about something major. Not a little white lie. But something big, cut her loose and never mess with her seriously again. I mean bang her out if u want but cut all emotional ties to her. A girl who lies about major shit like that cannot be trusted. It's easy, albeit maybe a little psychologically fucked up but I look at this way. Set personal rules on what is acceptable behavior for a woman ur interested. They disobey it. Walk away. Remember chances are if u are on here you are someone in good shape, dedicated in probably more than building muscle (dedication breeds more dedication) so u can have ur pick of chicks. I've noticed that if u walk away if the girl was worth shit she'll come running afte you hold the power and ALWAYS remember there are more hot chicks than even remotely ok looking dudes. We got the numbers and we age like wine. Women age like cheese kiddddddd. Sorry for my rant.

Money. Power. Respect.

that's actually some really good shit right there. thanks. Funny thing is that I've subscribed to that before....I just kind of lost track. THANK YOU for the rant, it was enlightening. So....I'll save my date money up and buy some prohormones.....or GH precursors.....

Word of wisdom: If a girl lies about something major. Not a little white lie. But something big, cut her loose and never mess with her seriously again. I mean bang her out if u want but cut all emotional ties to her. A girl who lies about major shit like that cannot be trusted. It's easy, albeit maybe a little psychologically fucked up but I look at this way.

I think big lies should be weighed no matter what the persons sex is. Its not just girls that cant be trusted in these cases, but guys too. And before this turns into another thread bitching about women, has the original poster told any of these chicks about his thought process? What do you think they would think?

Set personal rules on what is acceptable behavior for a woman ur interested. They disobey it. Walk away.

Sounds like cardio advice because if you approach relationships from that selfish angle, youre gonna be doing a lot of walking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131