over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: Any Shroomers Here?

Is one of the tests seeing what color the spores are? A long time ago my mentoring teacher in Biology knew them well and showed me the morels in the forest. Cool looking mushroom. He was saying that they are expensive to buy too.

Very. And it's a blast to find them in the wild. Besides, one of my favorite things to do is just hike, explore the woods flipping over logs and rocks and shit, anyway. Might as well pick some shrooms lol

Some years I’m into it, some not so much.
I went to northern Michigan one year for them. That’s like the Mecca for morels.
We timed it good and brought back coolers full.

Yea they grow like wildfire on my family little farm property here in metro detroit.....

Did
You're welcome to PM or email Big A and talk to him about his rules. He'll tell you what FrancisK said...might be that nice, might not.
Didnt argue the rule. Is there a list of what is considered a rec drug? Just wondering

All mushrooms will be legal soon. The stigma is going away. In the mean time, we have plenty of other forums where we can discuss "special" ones.

There's a gray area in the rule in some cases, like when people discuss cannabis as an appetite stimulant or a way to combat insomnia on tren. Those subjects are relevent to bodybuilding even though the plant can be used recreationally.

All mushrooms will be legal soon. The stigma is going away. In the mean time, we have plenty of other forums where we can discuss "special" ones.

There's a gray area in the rule in some cases, like when people discuss cannabis as an appetite stimulant or a way to combat insomnia on tren. Those subjects are relevent to bodybuilding even though the plant can be used recreationally.

Actually the discussion cannabis isn't allowed either.

i live in a state where we can’t even buy beer on sundays, soooo you keep your liberal generalizations limited to your area. Shrooms will never be ok here lol

Bio is keeping the forum safe and I’m sure he has seen the studies on “rec drugs” having great therapeutic responses.

but let’s get back on track...where do I find portabella shrooms in the wild? Them motherfuckers are delicious but are like $3.00 a piece lol

and I don’t mean to come off abrasive, I have written 2 grad papers on hallucinogenic drugs for ptsd, end of life depression, and opiates withdrawal treatment

dammm came in here thinking this was gona be about the magic ones...big let down.

Spring is morel time but have to drive awhile to get where they are. I can get all the oyster mushroom I want. Still have chanterelles in the freezer form last fall. Occasionally get cauliflower, lobster as well as others. The amount of shrooms that can kill you is pretty small. When it says poisonous it usually refers to upset stomach or diarrhea.

Spring is morel time but have to drive awhile to get where they are. I can get all the oyster mushroom I want. Still have chanterelles in the freezer form last fall. Occasionally get cauliflower, lobster as well as others. The amount of shrooms that can kill you is pretty small. When it says poisonous it usually refers to upset stomach or diarrhea.

Yep, mostly all white Amanitas

I tried Amanita muscaria in my youth but didn't get anything out of it.

I visited some friends in FLA in the 90's for about a month. They showed me that if you kick over a cow pie, sometimes there will be mushrooms underneath. That's all I'm sayin' on the subject cuz I don't want to get hit on the knuckles with a wooden ruler by Bio.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bio
I'm Southeast US, so I'm chomping at the bit to hike a little and forage a bit here, soon. Here, you're mostly talking chanterelles, wine caps, morels here and there, etc. I'm a foodie, I love my mushrooms

Anyone else hunt? What are your favorites?
Shrooms are legal in certain parts of cali here. Hey youre talking about normal mushrooms NEVERMIND

There are a few companies that offer boxes for edible mushrooms. They're inoculated substrates which will fruit on your countertop. Search a couple hash tags on Instagram and you'll never stop getting the ads. I've seen them at Home Depot too in the garden section.

If you're interested in the biology, Paul Staments is a good resource. He's been on Rogan a few times with easily accessible information. He has plenty of YouTube videos too. He has a website that sells them in supplemental form.

I anecdotally found a corticeps mushroom supplement to be performance-enhancing for overall general work capacity.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws