over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: best shoes if your on your feet 9-10 hours

I totally understand ur pain and know 110% how you feel. But let me tell you what worked for me best. Go to your shoe store of choice when you have time and try on as many sneakers as you have to until you find what works best for “YOU”. Reason I say this is cause you’ve seen everyone has there own opinion. I’ve was born with multiple foot issues that have literally plagued me for life and the only way to fix them is called “the all American surgery” which is pretty much breaking every bone in my foot and rebuilding it in a way. I am completely flat footed. Absolutely no arch whatsoever and also over-pronated. 2 years ago I even got a blood clot in my calf from poor blood flow between my feet and legs. So my foot issues are beyond painful and I’ve been battling them forever. Most recent sneakers I’ve really liked are “brooks” “new balance” and “Reebok”. I try and stay away from boots as much as possible. I have to wear them for work. But that is the only time I have them on.

Yeah, used to be the military would reject guys from the draft if they had flat feet, not good marching in boots. I wonder if it is still that way in the armed forces?

Sorry to hear about your feet. If it really is that painful maybe the surgery might be the way to go. Wont health insurance pay for it? I hope you can get fixed up.

Here’s the problem worth the surgery. Your bound to a wheel chair at least 6 months. Then you literally have to learn to walk again the second 6 months. I can’t afford to do that being alone bill wise and having 2 kids. Really really shitty situation. I work at a hospital too. And I swear on everything I love every doctor or PA that has seen my feet swear they’ve never seen feet as bad as mine. Between my feet and my ankles and legs the veins are insane. Completely crazy to look at.

Google that machine. All those insoles are the exact same, no matter what number it says. Dude was gonna try to counterfit them and found out.

That’s not correct. I bought two different numbers and they were very different in size. They both worked and I still used the one that was different but I promise you it is noticeably different.

I would agree the ergonomics are the same. The overall shape but the sizes are different compared with foot size.

Last edited:
rockports i wear world tours. had a job where i was working and walking miles a day, 10 hours a day.
never, ever had a problem the heel cup fits my heel perfectly, i have semi-high arches and they were the most comfy vis a vis cushion and support. my dogs never complained a bit,

rockports i wear world tours. had a job where i was working and walking miles a day, 10 hours a day.
never, ever had a problem the heel cup fits my heel perfectly, i have semi-high arches and they were the most comfy vis a vis cushion and support. my dogs never complained a bit,

That is the brand I used to wear teaching and by mid day I was getting really sore feet. Mostly the heel for me. After awhile I think I had fasciitis on my heel. I had to go to my New Balance tennis shoes. I wanted to look nicer for work but couldn't take the pain.

I do think though that for dress shoes those are the best I ever owned for comfort.

I had bad pain in both feet, but really bad in my left foot, which made me limp to lessen the pain. After getting x-ray, doctor said I have a super high arch and recommended superfeet insoles. Worked for me and I don’t wear a pair of shoes withou them.

https://www.superfeet.com/en-us/

Compression socks did more to help my feet than the countless insoles and different shoes I tried

RedWings Were Great...I actually shopped shoes at 3 stores that Day.
When I used to really Kick Ass working I would go threw 3 pairs of boots a Year.
One pair of Redwings Would last just as long and be more comfortable..

They Sold out to China yrs back and last I could not find a pair that Fit my size 12 XXwide...Guess Chinamen cant make shoes for Larger People!

They still have a few styles made in America. It's all I wear.

Compression socks did more to help my feet than the countless insoles and different shoes I tried

Compression just helps with circulation and recovery in my opinion. Insoles are great for heavier people and road pounding. The typical insole that come with shoes are generic and cheap that wear out quick thus not providing ideal shock support. Feet will hurt and injury will occur.

Compression socks is what the hospital gave me when I got my surface blood clot in my calf. Like it was mentioned there meant to help with circulation. Very cheap but help somewhat but jus with circulation like mentioned above

Walking on tile floor, constantly moving. My nike torch wear my arches out, my Nike frees make my back hurt.

Seriously thinking about going and getting special made shoe inserts or something. Anybody else on their feet all day and deal with achy pain?

I was a football coach for most of my life and was on my feet some pretty long hours. I learned that spending some money on shoes is a damn good idea. So many of us had fallen arches plantar faciitis and every other issue you could think of with the feet. Shoes are very individual. Nike killed my feet. I finally went to Brooks. The make running shoes to fit different foot issues so I finally found one that was not so bad. But I had to pay $135 for a pair and had to get news shoes every season. Shoes inserts never worked for me. I promise that by the end of a 12 hour day my feet still hurt, just no more plantar faciitis.

I did find out after going to 3 different foot doctors that I believe these guys are nothing but insurance scammers. I will never go back to one of them again.

go to a shoe store and have them check your arch/insole etc etc. they'll pick out good ones for you assuming it's not a shit store. I'd also look at getting inserts as well.

Anything with boost technology . I work for the big 3 , on my feet 12 hours straight . Ultra boost or nmd for me.

I was a football coach for most of my life and was on my feet some pretty long hours. I learned that spending some money on shoes is a damn good idea. So many of us had fallen arches plantar faciitis and every other issue you could think of with the feet. Shoes are very individual. Nike killed my feet. I finally went to Brooks. The make running shoes to fit different foot issues so I finally found one that was not so bad. But I had to pay $135 for a pair and had to get news shoes every season. Shoes inserts never worked for me. I promise that by the end of a 12 hour day my feet still hurt, just no more plantar faciitis.

I did find out after going to 3 different foot doctors that I believe these guys are nothing but insurance scammers. I will never go back to none of them again.

We are an Addidas sponsor school (football) fortunately they are comfortable. All the bartenders I know wear ECCO.

Ak

Last edited:
We are an Addidas sponsor school (football) fortunately they are comfortable. All the bartenders I know wear ECCO.

Ak

We were Addias sponsored my last year of coaching (retired 1.5yrs). I still have a very new pair I wear once in a while, the look nice but my feet don't feel so good in them. We usually got 2-3 pair of new shoes each year for free so I still have shoes I have never worn.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws