over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off topic: bouncing jobs/ strip club

Ha Ha ......finally a subject I might know a thing or two about .....lol ....just a little . I have been the GM of multiple clubs in Vegas , LA , and Sac . [ I have also had owner ship at times as well ] ....Before I was even of age, I ran bars and nightclubs [ which would be too much risk and liability these days , but in my day people saw potential in me and threw me into the mix right away ] . Very few guys have been around this industry as long as I have, and almost none have done as well as I have [ that is not really an accomplishment , but it shows that I have managed the business well ,and not let it cross over into my personal life ]. I have tons I can share ....and I am glad to help you with any questions you may have or advice you are seeking . You got some good advice already .....pahleven's uncle is definitely legit, and an old school guy like me .....the advice he gave was very solid especially in the beginning when first starting out . Every club and their management will have different styles .....you are working for them . Find out their needs and make them happy . As far the girls .....At first , definitely do not get involved with dancers for a long while ....Be cool ...not all hard ...be there to take care of them ....make them feel safe . But remember , most dancers are hurt people . And hurt people hurt people [ there some really cool ones as well too ]. So getting involved with them can be rough, especially if your heart gets involved . The old strip club adage is fuck none, or fuck them all ......I have tried both approaches in my career and never had really any probs [ mainly because I was always the boss ] . I just felt like a dirt bag when I was fucking them all ....don't get involved with any dancers your first year in the business . It will take you at least that long to gain trust, a reputation ,and the experience needed to pick smart choices to involve yourself with . I run the top nude club in northern California . most of my guys are big huge guys and all date dancers .[ like 350 - 400 lbs ....ex football players ...or power lifters ..as drunks or ghetto folks seem to fear size most of the time......so the huge fellas make my life easier ] Some clubs don't allow it , as long as it doesn't effect work I don't mind .

Working in the business is not for everyone .......for me it is just reality tv.....I laugh at all the things I see and hear . Just when I think I have seen it all , something new happens and I just shake my head .....But make your money and go home .....If you live the life style , party , and chase the girls you will not like the results .......If you go there to make some money ...serve others ...and have some fun . I think you will enjoy your gig while putting some cash in your pockets .

Hope all you guys are awesome ......much love fellas .....any other questions please feel free to ask .........

Thethinker is right .....as usual [ smart kid and prior member of the month ] the 80s and 90s were crazy as far fights and they we handled things .....I 'd be in prison for things I did every night growing up [ not proud of that ] ....but as the law suits became the norm ....video cameras got better and now with cell phones and social media there is very little violence in working in clubs ....clubs can't have it or take the risk . And now you can be charged and personally sewed as well ........It is a totally different time .....and frankly it is better . As a kid I would have butterflies on my way into work ....knowing I was younger than everyone and not a huge guy that I was going to be fighting every night or I was going to be challenged by my own staff ......There I times it was nice to be able to choke out complete assholes and drag them away as they peed their pants .....now you just have to be smart and use a different way to handle situations ....

My ex danced at Scarlett's :)~ place is good times, but too easy to get caught up in the scene IMO....not where I bounce though. I'm central FL

Scarlett's is a crazy. The place has over 100 strippers walking around the floor at once. If you are alone for even 5 seconds, one will come up to you and try to take your money somehow lol.

Scarlett's is a crazy. The place has over 100 strippers walking around the floor at once. If you are alone for even 5 seconds, one will come up to you and try to take your money somehow lol.

Lol, there are wild clubs here... then you got Rachel's in west palm beach which is also a 5 star steakhouse and they will eat w you lmao... 11 downtown thats 1 of 3 clubs in country w 24h license, just nuts... we gotta link up sooon hahaha

Last edited:
Lol, there are wild clubs here... then you got Rachel's in west palm beach which is also a 5 star steakhouse and they will eat w you lmao... 11 downtown thats 1 of 3 clubs in country w 24h license, just nuts... we gotta link up sooon

Similar to nyc. Don’t let them eat with me :)

no they were

turned em down cuz i wasn't allowed to wear assless chaps as part of the uniform

weird right?

Little Slice pic in his youth before becoming the face of DOGE COIN.

Attachments

• 77DB3F0D-C589-4F34-A876-115E140C8376.jpeg
    77DB3F0D-C589-4F34-A876-115E140C8376.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 96

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads