advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off TRT: 10 months later and PCT but still low T, help me figure out my next step

FuriousAngus

Registered
The title summarizes my journey. I've been on TRT for many years (was on steroids and then decided to simply switch to TRT), no issues, but I just felt like coming off for personal reasons. Here's the timeline of what happened:

First 2 months: test came back at 71. I actually felt fine.

Ran Nolvadex at 20mg for two months (was terrified of clomid): test hit 500 but libido is MUCH worse than 71 natural.

Tested after about a month: results came back at around 265. I'm feeling tired again and no libido.

Ran Clomid at 25mg/day for 3 months: Test almost at 600.

1 month after Clomid: test at 260

Question: where to go from here? I honestly don't know what to do, part of me just wants to hop on TRT and say screw all of this. My body keeps accumulating fat in places where I never had it before..I'm weak, I don't recover as well...even digestion is bad, and I pretty much forgot women exist.

Is there a logical next step from here? Should I wait another month and retest? Any input is highly appreciated guys. Some have suggested I run HCG for 6 weeks and then re-try Clomid, and others have suggested I simpy just run Clomid for longer and hope for the best. Help me pick the best route from here.. I'm not as well verse in the literature as many of the people on this board.

Whats LH, FSH, Free Test, Estrogen?

How long have you been off all SERMs, AIs and TRT or anything AAS?

How long have you been off all SERMs, AIs and TRT or anything AAS?
I have been off Clomid (which I ran for 3 months straight at 25mg/day) for 1 month now. Last lab on Clomid was close to 600, labs from yesterday were at 260 30 days after Clomid. I have been off TRT for 10 months. I never used AI because my E2 was always great on TRT.

Be interesting to see what estrogen is when you TT is 600?

Do you taper off Clomid or stop dead?

I stopped Clomid the day I completed 3 months, cold turkey. Unfortunately, I don't have any E2 readings from when I was on Clomid. Using Nolvadex for two months also got me to 460 (in 8 weeks, it actually worked MUCH quicker than Clomid when I tested it 4 weeks in), but never tested E2 on that either.

I think your natty test is just 260. I also think that your average middle aged guy is living at that level. You just didn’t realize how good trt made you feel until you came off. It may take a while for you to feel normal at your natural levels again. That’s my opinion anyway!

I think your natty test is just 260. I also think that your average middle aged guy is living at that level. You just didn’t realize how good trt made you feel until you came off. It may take a while for you to feel normal at your natural levels again. That’s my opinion anyway!
I doubt it. I was pretty built as a natty and never accumulated fat in strange places (even pre-lifting) like I do now.. My younger brother recovered from the same issue and he's now at 700 again, about 6 years after he quit. He doesn't have much blood work done during so we don't know when exactly he recovered. He's 30.

Not sure what a "personal reason" is for coming off that you don't want to share but my advice is if you're 35 go back on.
I chose not to talk about my reasons because I don't want the discussion to be about that. TRT is always an option, but I want to come off/recover if it's still possible.

I
I doubt it. I was pretty built as a natty and never accumulated fat in strange places (even pre-lifting) like I do now.. My younger brother recovered from the same issue and he's now at 700 again, about 6 years after he quit. He doesn't have much blood work done during so we don't know when exactly he recovered. He's 30.
I am curious to see what you can get your natural levels back to after a year or two. Also, testing your natural levels is not exactly the same as when you’re on trt. Even the time of day that you’re getting blood drawn can have an effect. Remember your natural levels have daily peaks and troughs!

I

I am curious to see what you can get your natural levels back to after a year or two. Also, testing your natural levels is not exactly the same as when you’re on trt. Even the time of day that you’re getting blood drawn can have an effect. Remember your natural levels have daily peaks and troughs!
You're most certainly right! I actually experienced this over the past few months myself and seen it in my brother as well.

If you have been on for years, then you may take years to return to normal. I would advise seeing an endo. You are young and should pursue a path that does not involve hormones of any kind.

I am off everything and it took about 2 years to feel normal again - it was worth it.

The title summarizes my journey. I've been on TRT for many years (was on steroids and then decided to simply switch to TRT), no issues, but I just felt like coming off for personal reasons. Here's the timeline of what happened:

First 2 months: test came back at 71. I actually felt fine.

Ran Nolvadex at 20mg for two months (was terrified of clomid): test hit 500 but libido is MUCH worse than 71 natural.

Tested after about a month: results came back at around 265. I'm feeling tired again and no libido.

Ran Clomid at 25mg/day for 3 months: Test almost at 600.

1 month after Clomid: test at 260

Question: where to go from here? I honestly don't know what to do, part of me just wants to hop on TRT and say screw all of this. My body keeps accumulating fat in places where I never had it before..I'm weak, I don't recover as well...even digestion is bad, and I pretty much forgot women exist.

Is there a logical next step from here? Should I wait another month and retest? Any input is highly appreciated guys. Some have suggested I run HCG for 6 weeks and then re-try Clomid, and others have suggested I simpy just run Clomid for longer and hope for the best. Help me pick the best route from here.. I'm not as well verse in the literature as many of the people on this board.
How many mg of test per week did you run during your TRT?

Take any deca during your TRT run ?

When I started gear(test only) in my mind 20s I could always recover
The day I took deca is when I could no longer recover. I remember that time, as I was always waking with painful wood. With addition of deca the morning wood all the sudden stopped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131