over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh god, not another tren thread.

That may be true but at least it helps people reading and taking advice to have an idea of whats going on. Some people say tren ace did nothing for them (could have been a specific lab or sponsor that had bad hear) where as other say it will transform their physique (cause they had legit gear)

* Just thinking about what helps us all

I agree and I wish we could speak more freely without worry of being accused of working for completion or something.
I think another problem is if a source is selectively sending out crap to some and the good stuff to others. I'm sure that would create a lot of difference in opinions on the source.
Me I take my loss and move on to the next.

sorry about that bro, you got ripped off. that sux, i know how it feels, :banghead:its happend to me too. find a good sponsor and stick with them

Thanks for all the responses. Yes the sponsor is here on PM and multiple sites as well. Additionally either there is either a large consensus of people experiencing a placebo effect from this particular tren or I'm just unlucky enough to get three vials of garbage.

I'd love to say who it is but I'm sure the consequences of that would be worse than anyone I'd be saving.

Thanks for all the responses. Yes the sponsor is here on PM and multiple sites as well. Additionally either there is either a large consensus of people experiencing a placebo effect from this particular tren or I'm just unlucky enough to get three vials of garbage.

I'd love to say who it is but I'm sure the consequences of that would be worse than anyone I'd be saving.

With all of the Tren threads why would you wait 8 weeks for it to end to ask whats going on?? did you email the sponsor or anything? Have u emailed or PM'd a mod?

Last edited:
I am not out for blood. I just needed a confirmation that the stuff was garbage. I mean obviously I had a pretty strong feeling, but I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

Lmao @ being afraid of repercussions :rolleyes:.. Just tell us who it was so we don't end up buying bunk shit FFS

1000% bunk. From my experience, real Tren (Finaplix) can be felt at as low as 30-50mg/day. The strength gain and muscle hardness can be seen within less than a week, not to mention the slight insomnia and the generation of excess body heat at night.

Look at his recent threads in his profile you'be able to figure it out...

I've used ace from selios, spartan labs, and mlg, all with low test. I get insomnia but no night sweats, although just warm up sets have me a greasy nasty sweaty mess. I never get the "amazing" strength gains or super duper shredded, but certainly notice improvements.

Cruising on tren e I notice all the same, but never been over 100/week. Ace I do 400-500.

So I honestly think I just respond better to E, but have yet to blast with it as I've yet to do a long cutting cycle, which is what I use it for.

I will say first time I ran ace I was disappointed after all the hype!!

Get a new sponsor, I'm on 400mg week tren e from nova pharmaceuticals on 2nd week starting to lean out like a mofo can't sleep crazy fucking sweats best tren used hands down. He just started sponsoring here.

For sure you were using goat piss. Eight weeks is a long time to being see no results. We learn from our mistakes so it's good your posting and moving on. Thanks for starting up the thread. Good luck on your next blast.:lightbulb:

Still have 2 more weeks before switching to Mast and I cant wait to run Tren again..... Just the look you get is awesome.....and fact is, i'm not even trying....my diet is good but not great. i don't go out of my way to eat shit but i haven't deprived myself of anything either......doing hardly any cardio at all. Once or twice a week max......next time i'll really put forth the effort to see what this wonderful compound yields....i ran it this time just to see how i'd react.....now that i know i'll adjust accordingly next time around....legit Tren is amazing

Tren is Awesome! I don't get all the precautionary tales personally. I get some insomnia, night sweats and I perspire like crazy during workouts. With that said, what's the problem? For the results you get this is well worth it.

You sir have been duped... :banghead:

Tren is Awesome! I don't get all the precautionary tales personally. I get some insomnia, night sweats and I perspire like crazy during workouts. With that said, what's the problem? For the results you get this is well worth it.

Same. My patience has hit a new low, but I'm typically very patient so now I'm more like a normal guy lol. Sweating, a touch of insomnia, and some acne. I had some puffy nips but prami + prolactrone killed those off.

Same. My patience has hit a new low

Patience?? whats that? LOL...I find myself wanting to punch many people in the face.....LOL....:headbang:

I thought that was just cause you're just an angry Steeler's fan ;)

Ha!!... Oh no you didn't!!!.... FUCKER!!!.... LMFAO!.....Nice liquidation sale you guys got going....

Ha!!... Oh no you didn't!!!.... FUCKER!!!.... LMFAO!.....Nice liquidation sale you guys got going....

LMFAO!!! Ahhh man, couldn't let that one go man ;)

Thanks man, get yourself some, you won't be disappointed ;)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws