advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thorne Multivitamin Elite AM-PM Formula
Super Food Greens Powder
Baby Aspirin
Carditone

Diet consists Monday through Saturday of chicken, jasmine rice, 96% lean ground beef, pasteurized liquid egg whites, whey protein, bananas, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mango and grapes.

Sunday’s are my cheat days and I eat whatever I want and it varies depending on my cravings at the time.

That's a very good multivitamin and greens powder so they probably ensure you don't have nutrient deficiencies alongside your nutrient dense diet. It seems like covid effects the people with nutrient deficiencies and because you're taking care of that, it might have prevented you from getting it from her. Aspirin might have played a role too.

This whole pandemic should have been dealt with by telling everyone to take a great multivitamin, melatonin, and some other things like NAC, sulforaphane, astragalus, etc.

haha my dead man switch went off and created this thread, along with this reply to the first post explaining it....

I appreciate the levity Nazi but just curious to see what happened with others, I could have sworn I saw posts of others that had it....

Just having some fun with you. Glad you are better. I’m sure you will be fine, use common sense and just get healthy. You will get some solid responses.

**EDIT**

The CDC guidelines are different than you wrote actually @FrancisK for when you're not contagious actually. They are 10 days after onset of symptoms where two conditions have been met:
1) no fever within 72 hours
2) symptoms have been improving

Some will have long term organ damage from Covid so they will experience respiratory damage and have difficulty breathing after recovery. This doesn't mean they are still contagious just because they have lingering symptoms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stories like this used to be common place on the news.
The Christian post is far from a decent, unbiased or reliable source. Not sure what the other site was.

Also here’s an article that explains things pretty well.

Check this out guys

" - - PERSPECTIVE - -
Let's talk about numbers. Do you know anyone who has died from Covid? Do you know anyone who survived but has long term organ damage or other life-changing complications from the virus? If you do not know anyone in either of these categories, it says something about your demographic. It says you are probably not Indigenous or in community with many Indigenous people. It says you do not live in a metropolitan area hit hard by any of the viral surges since spring. It says you likely live in a predominantly white area. It also says you do not work in a factory in those areas, definitely not in a meat-packing plant and not as agricultural guest worker. You are a U. S. citizen, so you do not live in fear of deportation. You are not incarcerated. Maybe you don't even know anyone who is. You do not work in a rest home, or in a hospital. You are in a fairly narrow swath of the population, but because you mostly interact with people like yourself, you get most of your pandemic-related information from mediated sources rather than from direct experience. Some of these voices assure you they have reason to speak with authority about "what's really going on" despite the fact that they also lack direct experience. So when they say the numbers are inflated, you believe them. When they emphasize the low death rate, you agree, this virus is not such a big deal.
Enough time has passed to assess the claims about the numbers. Now nationally, and state by state, we see that the overall death rate for all causes for the year is much higher than normal, in fact, it is much higher than the recorded covid deaths. Why? Because the numbers were in fact underreported for months as many corporate-run hospitals attempted to keep the money of elective surgeries coming in. A lot of people have died and will continue to die. The matter of WHO will die directly reflects the brutal reality of who gets access to health care in this racist, classist country. This number will continue to show which groups have lived with the ongoing immune-suppressing stress of oppression. This is undeniable.
The fact that you can see how the ruling class is using the pandemic to their advantage does not change this reality. The fact that Covid is speeding up the transition to a tech-based economy does not change this reality. You can talk about these facets of the pandemic without denying the very real deaths and long term morbidities caused by this virus. If your opinions about the pandemic impact on society do not include the very real impact on populations more vulnerable than yours, then you are missing a crucial part of the story. Expand your sources, acknowledge the dead, admit your errors, support those communities who have been made vulnerable to this virus, question those who perpetuate narratives that do not include this reality. And above all, add compassion and context to your critique."

-Janet Kent

Added bold to help you get the gist of the message. @BALDNAZI please read bro and think. Just set your ego aside for a moment and read somebody else's perspective and think a minute. You're a smart dude and I know you have a good heart, I've seen you directly help many brothers on this site, many times.
Dude, every chance you get no matter what the subject you turn it into race and politics. We get it you’re a race baiting agitator. Whitey bad, rich people bad, white fragility is your bible. Cops are all evil and racist. Systemic blah blah blah. You’re literally a meme. Your only views are talking points and you can’t see past your own narrative. I know toddlers who understand nuance and critical thinking more than you do.

I know several people personally that have had it. Worst case felt like shit for over a week, for another two weeks felt tired but less and less during that time...FWIW that person had it three months ago and still hasn't gotten back their taste or smell. She's 50 yoa..She doesn't exercise.
Another person had a high fever and aches for three days and once the fever broke felt 100% a couple of days after that. She's 55 yoa. She exercises regularly.
Another felt like he had a cold for two days, slight congestion, that's it. He exercises regularly.
My son, who's 19, had it and had a fever for one day, tired for that same day, and two days later was going crazy because he felt 100%. He works out every day.
In my limited observations it seems the better shape you're in prior, the quicker you return to normal.

Yeah, lets close the gyms since COVID is way harder on un healthy people, what about that science? Not one case has been linked go a gym here in Wa. The people going to the gyms are not scared to get it. If anything, I hope this crap gives a lot of un healthy people a big fukn wake up call to how they are living their life.
That would be what they call a "silver lining" and I would also welcome that change to our culture. Ever since I can remember America has been one of the unhealthiest countries in the western world.
Dude, every chance you get no matter what the subject you turn it into race and politics. We get it you’re a race baiting agitator. Whitey bad, rich people bad, white fragility is your bible. Cops are all evil and racist. Systemic blah blah blah. You’re literally a meme. Your only views are talking points and you can’t see past your own narrative. I know toddlers who understand nuance and critical thinking more than you do.
this post says way more about you than me, brother. You just can't resist directing your anger at SOMEBODY so you choose somebody using a different conceptual framework than you, because you find support for that behavior within your circle. Have a good one.

I know several people personally that have had it. Worst case felt like shit for over a week, for another two weeks felt tired but less and less during that time...FWIW that person had it three months ago and still hasn't gotten back their taste or smell. She's 50 yoa..She doesn't exercise.
Another person had a high fever and aches for three days and once the fever broke felt 100% a couple of days after that. She's 55 yoa. She exercises regularly.
Another felt like he had a cold for two days, slight congestion, that's it. He exercises regularly.
My son, who's 19, had it and had a fever for one day, tired for that same day, and two days later was going crazy because he felt 100%. He works out every day.
In my limited observations it seems the better shape you're in prior, the quicker you return to normal.

It's allllll about metabolic and immune health. It's funny how the exact thing that will benefit people the most from contracting the virus or how they deal with it has been totally ignored. If Fauci had any understanding of this, he would have put this front and center during all the task force briefings. He did no such thing and people viewed him as some sort of god and he fumbled a huge opportunity. I don't think he intentionally misled anyone, I just think he lacks knowledge of this since he only studies infectious diseases. There is no reason to assume he would know any more about immune health than any of us.

If you have deficiency in D, zinc, selenium, etc. you will not do as well with covid. It's really that simple.

The fact that masks and social distancing is talked about so much and not Vitamin D, zinc, etc. is a complete failure of public health awareness

That's a very good multivitamin and greens powder so they probably ensure you don't have nutrient deficiencies alongside your nutrient dense diet. It seems like covid effects the people with nutrient deficiencies and because you're taking care of that, it might have prevented you from getting it from her. Aspirin might have played a role too.

This whole pandemic should have been dealt with by telling everyone to take a great multivitamin, melatonin, and some other things like NAC, sulforaphane, astragalus, etc.

I think it probably played a big role too. And I’m right with you on the last part of your post as well. It’s pretty discouraging that of all the things we’ve had pounded into our heads again and again a healthy diet and supplement regimen isn’t one of them.

It's allllll about metabolic and immune health. It's funny how the exact thing that will benefit people the most from contracting the virus or how they deal with it has been totally ignored. If Fauci had any understanding of this, he would have put this front and center during all the task force briefings. He did no such thing and people viewed him as some sort of god and he fumbled a huge opportunity. I don't think he intentionally misled anyone, I just think he lacks knowledge of this since he only studies infectious diseases. There is no reason to assume he would know any more about immune health than any of us.

If you have deficiency in D, zinc, selenium, etc. you will not do as well with covid. It's really that simple.

The fact that masks and social distancing is talked about so much and not Vitamin D, zinc, etc. is a complete failure of public health awareness
I think it probably played a big role too. And I’m right with you on the last part of your post as well. It’s pretty discouraging that of all the things we’ve had pounded into our heads again and again a healthy diet and supplement regimen isn’t one of them.

That was another statistic given by virtually every single study done by any reputable university/organization;

94% of Covid deaths in the US had comorbidities (heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease etc etc)....

But no.... Covid is the issue?? Lol

Ive seen 2-3 people on my IG post “Hey guys you need to wear masks, stay home and social distance as much as possible, I have Type 2 Diabetes and this effects me more than the average person blah blah blah”

Yea, the whole world needs to stop because you’re a fat fuck that chooses to eat McDonald’s and drink alcohol every day and not get off the couch? Sorry but no, I don’t feel bad for you...

Sorry, but the AVERAGE person in the US has a shit ton of health issues, majority of it because of their own doing...

If you think people won't wear something over their mouths to stop them from coughing spit out into the air around them on other people, then do you really think that people are going to spend money on a supplement regimen under the government's advice?

Set aside the issue that there are a large portion of people that could not even simply afford a vitamin/mineral regimen like we take.

I think its an issue of practicality. I think if people are not willing to listen to even the most basic advice of wearing a face covering in public, then they won't listen to more complicated medical/nutritional advice either. Obviously taking a multi and anti-oxidants and minerals is going to help us be healthier, but again, do you really think the average joe schmoe out there is going to order a bunch of vitamins now when the government advises them to do so?

You know there would be people online talking about how the government is trying to manipulate them and control their bodies by forcing them to take multi-vitamins, much like there are people now that are complaining about their freedom being taken away by the mask mandates, that masks are unhealthy, etc etc.

When the pandemic first broke out I happened to be low on vitamin D and tried to order some from Costco like I usually do and it was all sold out. I had to try 3 other places before I found any. So there are people out there that know the importance. Maybe it is good for us that the media hasnt hyped it, because if they did it would be like toilet paper and everyone would be hoarding it! Ive got what I need now. Pepcid was sold out too because word got out that it can help with the virus. I take that as a maintenance drug for my esophagitis.

That was another statistic given by virtually every single study done by any reputable university/organization;

94% of Covid deaths in the US had comorbidities (heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease etc etc)....

But no.... Covid is the issue?? Lol

Ive seen 2-3 people on my IG post “Hey guys you need to wear masks, stay home and social distance as much as possible, I have Type 2 Diabetes and this effects me more than the average person blah blah blah”

Yea, the whole world needs to stop because you’re a fat fuck that chooses to eat McDonald’s and drink alcohol every day and not get off the couch? Sorry but no, I don’t feel bad for you...

Sorry, but the AVERAGE person in the US has a shit ton of health issues, majority of it because of their own doing...
Not everyone that has heart disease is a fat out of shape looser that smokes a pack a day. Look at John Meadows. I was lean and "in shape" too when i had my heart attack. Exercised all of the time.

Not everyone that has heart disease is a fat out of shape looser that smokes a pack a day. Look at John Meadows. I was lean and "in shape" too when i had my heart attack. Exercised all of the time.

Yes I’m very aware of your situation and JM’s... But I was talking about the fat, out of shape losers who were making those posts on IG... Their particular situation is all of their own doing... I can say that because I know them personally...

But also, let’s be honest about your and JM’s situation too;

You guys were both taking care of yourselves for the most part, eating right and exercising etc.. Sure, AAS use isn’t the healthiest but you both claim to never have been big abusers.. Also, both of your situations stemmed from a genetic issue...

Now let’s be honest; is the MAJORITY of the population suffering from heart disease (CVD, CAD etc), type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, Liver and Kidney disease etc, all from a genetic issue they had no control over? Or is it that majority of people don’t ever exercise, they eat like shit and don’t take care of themselves?? Because for a country to be at a 42% obesity rate and rising, that’s not a problem the universe just throws on someone, that’s 100% their own fault... We also have the lowest life expectancy of all the first world countries...

I’m 30 years old and I know MAYBE 4-5 people I went to high school with that are still in good shape, and I’m not talking about shredded abs and athletic. I’m talking about decent, average shape... I know many many more who are obese, overweight, they look 10 years older than me, can’t run a block to save their life etc...

Yes I’m very aware of your situation and JM’s... But I was talking about the fat, out of shape losers who were making those posts on IG... Their particular situation is all of their own doing... I can say that because I know them personally...

But also, let’s be honest about your and JM’s situation too;

You guys were both taking care of yourselves for the most part, eating right and exercising etc.. Sure, AAS use isn’t the healthiest but you both claim to never have been big abusers.. Also, both of your situations stemmed from a genetic issue...

Now let’s be honest; is the MAJORITY of the population suffering from heart disease (CVD, CAD etc), type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, Liver and Kidney disease etc, all from a genetic issue they had no control over? Or is it that majority of people don’t ever exercise, they eat like shit and don’t take care of themselves?? Because for a country to be at a 42% obesity rate and rising, that’s not a problem the universe just throws on someone, that’s 100% their own fault... We also have the lowest life expectancy of all the first world countries...

I’m 30 years old and I know MAYBE 4-5 people I went to high school with that are still in good shape, and I’m not talking about shredded abs and athletic. I’m talking about decent, average shape... I know many many more who are obese, overweight, they look 10 years older than me, can’t run a block to save their life etc...
I realize you have a point, but sometimes you and many others seem to talk in extremes where a group of people that share a common trait are all lumped into one big homogeneous pile. All or most people with comorbidities are personally to blame because of their behavior. People in general tend to stereotype others based on things like that. Sure, there are a lot of people that are to blame for their health problems, but there are also a lot that did nothing wrong other than have the wrong parents.

I think its best not to speak in absolutes.

Heart disease is totally genetic, if you don't have the genes for it, you can be fat as hell and not get it. I mean the majority of people (80-90%?) don't exercise but only 1 in 4 get heart disease.

Also, when people are obese, it isn't "100% their own fault" sometimes it is, but most of the time it is depression and other factors the person actually has little control over. VERY FEW people just say fuck it and don't give a fuck and get obese, most fight it the whole way, unsuccessfully. The universe is mostly deterministic.

I realize you have a point, but sometimes you and many others seem to talk in extremes where a group of people that share a common trait are all lumped into one big homogeneous pile. All or most people with comorbidities are personally to blame because of their behavior. People in general tend to stereotype others based on things like that. Sure, there are a lot of people that are to blame for their health problems, but there are also a lot that did nothing wrong other than have the wrong parents.

I think its best not to speak in absolutes.
If members of ProM could collectively learn one thing from this thread, it's here in Maldorfs post. The rigidity of thinking in absolutes here is really baffling to me. I'll be blunt, I've never met a group of dumb fucks like you find on this site.

If members of ProM could collectively learn one thing from this thread, it's here in Maldorfs post. The rigidity of thinking in absolutes here is really baffling to me. I'll be blunt, I've never met a group of dumb fucks like you find on this site.

You mean like your views on cops? Wealth inequality? And the usual leftist garbage you spew out your ass? Talk about thinking in absolutes lol. Like someone said, you’re a meme bro, and absolute fucking joke

Kind of like when some pint sized version of a person goes on and on about how all cops are evil etc....
🤣

AND NOW THIS IS CLOSED! BLAME YOURSELVES FOR NOT STAYING ON TOPIC LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO DO OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear